What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

20200629_122559.png

The pigs involved in today's attack

Jack Dorsey doesn't care, especially a country like Pakistan which doesn't contribute much to their revenue. The only way they listen to you is when Big Corporate boycotts you, like what happened to Facebook recently when major corporations decided to pull their ads from FB.

https://mashable.com/article/list-facebook-advertisers-pulled-out/

He might not care but then we talk about how their platform is used for supporting terrorism to BBC and other media. There are lots of options. No one from Pakistani government seems to do anything though other than leave the security agencies to fight off the attackers.

He might not care but then we talk about how their platform is used for supporting terrorism to BBC and other media. There are lots of options. No one from Pakistani government seems to do anything though other than leave the security agencies to fight off the attackers.

The only way they'll get around this is aggressive posturing on international forums by the government. I don't see this actually happening in the near future.

EbqZLHYWoAEvZ1F

@PanzerKiel @RescueRanger They have improved the training course? look at the plates with cutout -- this is the first time these have been spotted ---missing in all earlier footages & videos

Take it as a minor point...nothing to be worried about.....this pic is only for optics onl, by showing them in uniforms they want to display that they are part of a proper military organization....thts all...otherwise, we all know they dont operate in this attire.....

btw, see their DMSs....their open laces should tell you everything.

I said Al-Jazeera like channel that has projection and reach world over.

Do you have a channel like that??
You're clearly wrong. We have a lot of media channels doing randi rona day in day out about the wrong stuff.

I said Al-Jazeera like channel that has projection and reach world over.

Do you have a channel like that??

It's not really about media. Most countries don't have media that has reach and projection all over the world, including the terrorist state of India. It's about the government building a narrative and continuously reminding everyone about Indian support for terrorism.

Take it as a minor point...nothing to be worried about.....this pic is only for optics onl, by showing them in uniforms they want to display that they are part of a proper military organization....thts all...otherwise, we all know they dont operate in this attire.....

btw, see their DMSs....their open laces should tell you everything.

true the attire seems to be of cheap copy material. One can get this very cheaply in any shop from Peshawar. What I am concerned about are the weapons, not just in this one pick but as a whole.

Dead bodies of first,second from left and the right most have been shown, the short guy with beard is still missing?

Back
Top Bottom