What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

So people tell how Indians blame Pakistan for everything even without investigation but themselves come to unfounded conclusions in case of every tragedy. Not any different whatsoever.

India is being humilated at the moment

Finished in Afghanistan arena

Multiple Internal issues

Humilated externally

Both India and Afghanistan are burning with frustration

It's the basis

The amount of weapons they were carrying suggests this was a hard core plan to destroy the stock exchange - I agree we are indebted to those that neutralised these pigs. just we caught one of them alive and make them squeal on national tv telling us why what when why.
We caught one alive?

EbqZLHYWoAEvZ1F

@PanzerKiel @RescueRanger They have improved the training course? look at the plates with cutout -- this is the first time these have been spotted ---missing in all earlier footages & videos

This photo is heavily edited, trust me. I have seen the kind before.
If you look in the back, the pictures etc, their hue and saturation is totally wrong.
Also notice the targets. Their silhouettes give them away. It's a case of bad copy paste and "curve coloring"

Tell me how many people enjoy listening to our lovely FM SMQ talk for 45 mins. Maybe people with interest in Geo Politics and strategic affairs. But the average Joe cannot.

Compare that(SMQ droning on n on for an hour) VS a hot journalist all decked up or a handsome mid 40s guy with crisp British accent summing up the issue in 5 minutes, a panel of very interesting, highly qualified think tank analysts presenting the qhole scenario(roughly format of AJ inside story).

We had a channel that could have become Al Jazeera.

Dawn news during Musharraf's time. Zardari pappa came and destroyed the economy so bad it went bankrupt.

This photo is heavily edited, trust me. I have seen the kind before.
If you look in the back, the pictures etc, their hue and saturation is totally wrong.
Also notice the targets. Their silhouettes give them away. It's a case of bad copy paste and "curve coloring"

The software used is most probably pirated versions of adoe premiere, sony vegas or after effects

what is there left bottom corner next to left foot?
I think you are asking about barricade for shooting position. wooden boards act as a cover, while holes are used for shooting in different positions. It’s for practice on shooting range.

we have pacifist leaders who want peace on the expanse of Pakistani people,s blood.

We have actually turned "kanjars" into leaders in Pakistan for whom the blood of ordinary citizens has no meaning whatsoever as has been evident from the deaths of tens of thousand of common Pakistani citizens during the last 2 decades in such terrorist attacks. And after every such attack , they just laugh off by saying oh you know our neighbor at it again, this and that terrorist organization supported by our neighbors at it again, and the next day it is business as usual with that same neighbor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom