What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

Market all positive.
upload_2020-6-29_14-3-44.png

I like your love for your city, you are like me in this regard, I like people who love their cities, towns and villages and feel strongly about the people of their city, this is the highest form of patriotism in my eyes, kind of devolution of patriotism to the city, town or village level. We have to protect our own cities, towns and villages which cannot happen unless we love them!

AGREED :)

Respect to you from Karachi, Pakistan

The most honorable thing Pakistan can do now is to burn the bodies of the dead terrorists as per cultural religious norms of the terrorists Indian heritage.
Burn the bodies and flush the ashes down the toilet!
Yeah maybe arrange a full scale ceremonial right infront of the PSX with Indian flags over their burning corpses.

The most honorable thing Pakistan can do now is to burn the bodies of the dead terrorists as per cultural religious norms of the terrorists Indian heritage.
Burn the bodies and flush the ashes down the toilet!
Why waste good wood and clean water on these rabid dogs just throw their bodies in the nearest sewer.

Twitter is a paradise for Indian fake news and wet dreams. Indian OSINT accounts specifically post tailored and fabricated anti PAK news. Moreover they glorify BLA and other elements. There are myriad fake account using alias of Balochis and Sindhis starting new trends for pro independence movements. In order to counter our narrative on Kashmir which is a genuine freedom movement, India is specifically targeting integral parts of Pakistan and exploiting our religious and ethnic lines.

Mass report these accounts as they are glorifying a designated terror group.

Outraged by the pathetic and idiotic attitude of our Pakistani people who are sharing this picture on Social Media. This picture is already gone viral and is a clear security risk. Will encourage our members not to be part of any such stupid action, do not share it here please.

There will be "risk" to security only if the security even exists to begin with, there is no such thing as "security" in existence for common people in Pakistan, so as as result there is also no concept of any "risk" to that imaginary security in the minds of the people of Pakistan. First bring security and then talk to the people about the risks to that "security".

Back
Top Bottom