What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

Marvelous.
salute-soldier-computer-icons-military-veteran-png-favpng-kzXqwwkanRXNP3Q5JY7CGmyuB.jpg

To pakistanis, know your enemies. First among yourselves and then outsiders. Stop responding to love from india comments. These people never wish us good health, ever. I have screenshots of love from india comments from indians who bark in other videos. We have our own culture and values, very different form theirs. We still require peace, therefore, after a befitting response, cut off ties with them. We need a strong army chief. I really have had enoigh of this. Mine the borders with afghanistan, kick out the refugees. Eliminate sleeper cells once and for all and confront political parties. And for the last time fix the DAMN education system, this is where it comes from. I have seen balochi students in my school getting into fights over these things

There goes tourism

The more we care about international pressure the more this problem will linger.

Start a fcking operation in Balochistan and Sindh and Karachi. Wherever is needed.

And start shooting Bharatis across the LOC point blank. Send some commandos into Ladakh to assist the Chinese. Bc bohot hogaya.

Bharati trained terrorists are amateur pussies as usual.

Atleast Taliban were battle hardened

Agree wholeheartedly - extreme action needed on an extreme situation.
India is like a fish out of water and the foot has now to be put down.

The humiliation our neighbors have suffered at the hands of the Chinese are looking to create an event and havoc like this in Pakistan for self satisfaction for their audience at home - to deflect in their own inadequacies.
The Indian government is a coward and does not want face to face confrontation - Pakistan seems to be left with little choice but to form a method of attack to push back the vermin and show them that Pakistan will now not tolerate their shit.

This is another example of state sponsored attack by the GOI -these twitter accounts and bullshit is deflection and even amateur investigations will be able to show where this attack was organised from.

better celebrate life instead of idealizing death
for me it is a stupid idea anyway
If u were a muslim you would underatand. We muslims work towards best of deaths because death is first step towards real life. This world is temporary and is there to earn best home in real 2nd life.

We work towards best of death. Everyone who has lived has died. And everyone living is dying or will die tomorrow or a minute from now.

Best thing is to work towards best of deaths and in that is the real celebration. Life lead in a way that leads to best of death and best of reward in 2nd life which is eternal.

Only a muslim or a jew would understand it. Its beyond ur comprehension.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom