What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

It took 8 mins for security team at PSX to dispatch all 4 rats to hell.

8 mins! They didn’t even make it to the second gate of the building. One guy took out 3 of them.

All thanks to tough security guards and police force on spot . This is the pakistan i know. This is why i love pakistan we protect the innocnent with our lives and go to our creator with heads up high.

They don't know why they are messing with. Even paksitaniz don't know who they are. We are a great nation destined to fight evil and be protectors of all that is Good and destroyer of evil by Allah's hands. We are Allah's warriors.

Screenshot_20200629-144909_Twitter.jpg

No security is fool proof. Just be ready to stand against opression and evil. We are not a nation who runs away or is scared of attacks. We will defend and we will attack where it hurts the enemy most

Head of this snake is in india. We need to he ready to invade India. And while we wait for perfect time we need to attack their stock exchange with 3X the force just so they know they are fighting not a weak people but people 3x stronger. Even if oir numbers are small we are 3x smarter and stronger nation.

There is a reason why hindustan (india) has been conqured 5 times in history from western side ( Pakistani/afghan side) . Histroy will repeat itself.

Be ready and don't be afraid to fight or die.
The idea of Endia is rotten and needs to be laid to rest by us. All others small organisations are just distractions. Breakup of this snake Endia is the only longterm solution to our problems.

Attacking Pakistan's economic zones now? This is new.

This warrant best possible investigation. Who would want to do this, and why?

India being the usual suspect.

Someone else are operating their account s. We all know who. These accounts are run by agents sitting in India, UAE/Oman and Afghanistan.

Security Guard on duty put up a fight - Went down fighting...you can see the above footage, Terrorists were fired back at & had trouble getting in
Makes me wonder,

It seems quite stupid to send 4 low lifes in a highly secured installment.

Makes me think, The motive of the attack was to spread panic AND NOT anything related to penetrating inside.

Do you have any idea what was found along with these 4 dead scums ? Like let’s say, Allah na karay andar ghus jatay, Then what ? Money heist ?

So what do you say Foxi ?

Attacking Pakistan's economic zones now? This is new.

This warrant best possible investigation. Who would want to do this, and why?

India being the usual suspect.
Man, no investigation is needed to argue that our eastern neighbor is involved in this. There shouldnt be any delusions in this. It needs to be paid back.

I guess today will be day i will be saying bye bye to all osint work...move on with life ....it's futile exercise...
Doesn’t it get depressive ?

Countless people at your level are spending days and nights, And even more time than you, Just for the betterment of the country but the higher ups are not putting in the required work and mind ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom