What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

Makes me wonder,

It seems quite stupid to send 4 low lifes in a highly secured installment.

Makes me think, The motive of the attack was to spread panic AND NOT anything related to penetrating inside.

Do you have any idea what was found along with these 4 dead scums ? Like let’s say, Allah na karay andar ghus jatay, Then what ? Money heist ?

So what do you say Foxi ?

IMO their motivation was to crash the market nothing else nothing more. And Baloch cant care less about what PSX does we all know the one country which would benefit from it.

Attacking Pakistan's economic zones now? This is new.

This warrant best possible investigation. Who would want to do this, and why?

India being the usual suspect.

Unless you hit them where it will hurt them the most, they will keep hitting you.

Its the failure of intel agencies to proactively hunt these mercenaries. They might have done it, but only one incident is enough to shatter all the good work.

Makes me wonder,

It seems quite stupid to send 4 low lifes in a highly secured installment.

Makes me think, The motive of the attack was to spread panic AND NOT anything related to penetrating inside.

Do you have any idea what was found along with these 4 dead scums ? Like let’s say, Allah na karay andar ghus jatay, Then what ? Money heist ?

So what do you say Foxi ?
I think you haven't seen the photos of the ammunition & explosives these guys were packing?
As i said earlier, this is the Copy /paste attack on chinese consulate & PC Gwadar.. Mission is to stay in headlines, get Intl' media to pick on the news, effect Pakistan economically....Whether they get killed at the gate or manage to penetrate the building, it is a win win for them

The past and current civilian and Military Leaderships are making this country look like complete cowards and with no control of the security situation in the country. Through their deliberate cowardice and media control they are holding back Pakistan's incredibly brave and tough soldiers and citizens from taking decisive actions to take care of the real problems across the border. These so called leaders and their agencies are suffocating our Military Jawans and the citizens of this country.

Doesn’t it get depressive ?

Countless people at your level are spending days and nights, And even more time than you, Just for the betterment of the country but the higher ups are not putting in the required work and mind ?
Well in morning i was really really angry, told the concerned that my head will explode but then ....you do what you got to do

I think you haven't seen the photos of the ammunition & explosives these guys were packing?
As i said earlier, this is the Copy /paste attack on chinese consulate & PC Gwadar.. Mission is to stay in headlines, get Intl' media to pick on the news, effect Pakistan economically....Whether they get killed at the gate or manage to penetrate the building, it is a win win for them
Ahh just saw the pics, didn’t see them earlier.

For the first time, I am actually proud of Police

I would give a bumper pay rise to these warriors. Well done brothers.

We better ensure the families of the saheeds get compensation, education for their children
Pension in lieu of loss of income from the deaths of our heroes
So much more

We waste so much money in loot and corruption, I would not mind if state have these people and their families full support

Man, no investigation is needed to argue that our eastern neighbor is involved in this. There shouldnt be any delusions in this. It needs to be paid back.
Thorough investigation is a must to a decode an attack on a sensitive and/or high-value target. National response should be contingent upon it.

If India is indeed found to be the sponsor of this ugly incident, then Pakistan should plan a response of its own - measured and justifiable.

Rushing to a judgement can backfire.

We better ensure the families of the saheeds get compensation, education for their children
Pension in lieu of loss of income from the deaths of our heroes
So much more

We waste so much money in loot and corruption, I would not mind if state have these people and their families full support

These hero work in Karachi, which falls under PPP gov. PPP only considers Bhutto a hero, nobody else.

Shame shame on federal govt, shame shame provincial govt, shame shame local govt and big shame shame on bajwa(this nazuk personality must dissappear).

Rest In Peace to brave one's who fought these Bharti terrorists.

Unless you hit them where it will hurt them the most, they will keep hitting you.

Its the failure of intel agencies to proactively hunt these mercenaries. They might have done it, but only one incident is enough to shatter all the good work.
My take is to unmask the true culprit and do something about it - measured and justifiable.

Ebqto3xXgAAkeIJ.jpg
Ebqto31WoAIvm_S.jpg

better Pictures of the launcher brought by the attackers
we can also see Sindh police SSU in the background

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom