What's new

37pc Baloch favour independence: UK survey !

Personally I think the Balochi sardars should be killed and the Balochi children an entire new generation to be educated and taught to be loyal to the nation and not their tribe.

i agree, but we cannot kill the elders.....that's a thug-like approach, how will it make us better. We cant just kill people, unless of course they openly challenge the state and wage attacks against it and pose any immediate threat.

There will be a lot of unrest but Balochistan's population is low and it can be controlled easily by PA,

this is a gangster-like approach, brother. Not feasible or suggested.

Balochistan reminds me of a little North Korea were the people are brainwashed by their "Dear Leader" in this case the local Sardars...

among a % of population feudal mentality exists ---ALL over the country....

The fck is this gallop survey....Yesterday they announced that ppp is more popular in sindh and balochistan and pml N is leading the survey in punjab and kpk....this was the most ridiculed survey....i would call the most non credible source....

i agree, but we cannot kill the elders.....that's a thug-like approach, how will it make us better. We cant just kill people, unless of course they openly challenge the state and wage attacks against it and pose any immediate threat.

this is a gangster-like approach, brother. Not feasible or suggested.

among a % of population feudal mentality exists ---ALL over the country....

Agreed, going around killing their sardars will only convince the supporters of these Sardars that the State is out there to kill all of them. Violence is not the course to take. It may buy you temporary peace but real long lasting peace will only come by winning the hearts of the people. Despite all the lack of attention given to their province, the Baloch people are still pro Pakistan (which comes as no surprise, we dont need such "polls" to tell us that, but for an international audience such a "poll" may be useful to shut up a few people).

Well,i have seen a group and they regularly post the news related to baluchistan and many times i observed dat those news never came in media or come after 2-3 days....PAF do strikes in areas of B'stan n many innocents get killed but it never came in media...
i feel dat pak army or intelligence hides a lot from dat areas and never let the news come out..

you know this how????????????? TOI or Bharat raaakshaaak?????? :hitwall:

Why does Pakistan have any relations with UK is beyond me. It seems that all the traitors of Pakistan are given refuge in the UK and now they publish polls like this. Kick them to the curb. :guns:

37 seems a bit high. I don't think it's 37. Only three out of more than a hundred tribes are involved in militancy and even out of those three not all 100 percent are involved with BLA or separation.

Coz nobody gives a damn about it and these survey agencies have to do things which people will buy.....just like media....whatever sells is an important issue.

If you want to be a famous reporter, don't go to most dangerous part of Irag or Africa....just go to Pakistan and write anything, people will jump on it....

Nope, the population who know nothing about Pakistan Baluchistan reads this and get influenced if it is a reputable survey agency. For e.g. I'm least concerned about Chechnya or Scotland problems and did not hear about it. When something big happens (some terror attack or kidnapping etc) people search about it and make up mind that 37% wants freedom.(if the survey agency is reputable) Anybody can dismiss the data and statistics but the figures and %ages have soft power indeed.

90% of world population thinks UK is US lap dog, and no one cares what lap dogs say!!
oh by the way 99% believe UK is going to break up soon

No 37% is very high since 50% of Balchistan is Pushtun who are not at all anti Pakistanis. About 12 % lives in Makran, who are also not anti Pakistani. It seem that whole of Kalat State is against Pakistan.

What a propagandistic figure, real figure is not more than 2-3% & that also consist of three Baloch tribes. I request Pakistanis not to fall for this propaganda figure.

As for Pashtuns it too is wrong figure, it may be around 0.5-1%. Note refugees from Afghanistan should not be count as Pakistanis. Pakistani Pashtuns are patriotic Pakistanis.

Yes . Pkk is known for killing civilians , burning trucks that are helping to make airports , killing engineers who are working on projects in south east turkey so they can give jobs to Kurds and make them richer , killing innocent people , threatening people . Killing teachers so the kurds remain uneducated and work in farms or join pkk.

Exactly same crime are committed by Baloch militants. KLilling labors, teachers etc etc. Looks like both Pakistan and Turkey are facing same kind of scums.

No 37% is very high since 50% of Balchistan is Pushtun who are not at all anti Pakistanis. About 12 % lives in Makran, who are also not anti Pakistani. It seem that whole of Kalat State is against Pakistan.

its elements of 2 or 3 tribes (out of several)

as for whole kalat -- well not sure but would be interesting to get views from our Baloch members here on it

e.g. Irfan bhai, Pakistani_Nationalist and the others

its elements of 2 or 3 tribes (out of several)

as for whole kalat -- well not sure but would be interesting to get views from our Baloch members here on it

e.g. Irfan bhai, Pakistani_Nationalist and the others

You know Pakistani Nationalist will point out that he, being a Marri, is as fiercely a Patriotic Pakistani as any other so its not even those whole 'tribes' but elements from within those tribes !

i dont think irfan baloch is a real baloch maybe some baloch from lahore or other places not balochistan, as for PN he is from military BG, need to see views of common balochi

Back
Top Bottom