What's new

37pc Baloch favour independence: UK survey !

Hmmn...I had thought that the Barahui were a sub-sect of the Baloch Nation (or so was the impression I got from my Barahui friend from Quetta originally from Makran !) and that the difference was of the same liking to the one that exist between 'Punjabis' and 'Sereikis' - linguistically different but ethnically more or less the same hence why so many Punjabis are in the South and so many Sereikis are in the North and Central parts of Punjab ! I've also heard that the Barahuis are one of the most ardent supporters of 'independence' from amongst all the Baloch Nation.

And Irfan Bhai, I've always wondered what made Akbar Bugti Sahib be such a vociferous supporter of the Pakistan Movement and how he met Quaid-e-Azam with such reverence when the Quaid came to Balochistan to discuss its secession to Pakistan ?

Link to the relevant group and discussion? I need to see those pictures so I can rebuke them. They'll be about as real as the Violence in Burma pictures doing rounds on facebook, that's what happens when your primary source of information is an open social networking site. Where you join a hate group and digest the bull crap that some unknown guy behind the screen feeds you.

i never joined dat grp....i told u dat...he said note down the time when i post the news and when u get dat news in media..

baaki aapki marji ji....i tell u to join dat grp and hv discussion wid moderator..

my objective here was to tell u...if u think i will find the news etc..den sorry...that grp is anti pakistani...
and pls have a review over dat..

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.190771721013582.44059.190758761014878&type=3

u can see the independent baluchistan flag....and nw do rest of the job..

i never joined dat grp....i told u dat...he said note down the time when i post the news and when u get dat news in media..

baaki aapki marji ji....i tell u to join dat grp and hv discussion wid moderator..

my objective here was to tell u...if u think i will find the news etc..den sorry...that grp is anti pakistani...
and pls have a review over dat..

Just look up the discussion and post links, how hard can that be?

You found it once, you can do it again.......

Just look up the discussion and post links, how hard can that be?

You found it once, you can do it again.......

i did...c the grp..and see pics etc and plz have a review over the discussion of the bomb blst in pakistan..
u may find ur point or answr

hahaha

why only Baloch? why not every Pakistani? this is just a slogan... we all are in this mess of injustice.
dear this post is related to balochistan ,
being a patriot PAKISTANI , i want that needs of every PAKISTANI to be satisfied , i want every city to be like ISLAMABAD ,
i want parity on every level so that unity can be ensured ,
we need unity , when at different forums like FB , i see different baloch youths or Pshtoon or sindhi speaking ill about PAKISTAN , i really feel bad , I want that there should be no hatred in their heart about PAKISTAN ...
PAKISTAN is not for punjabies , as they claim that PAKISTAN is for punjabies , PAKISTAN is for all of us , we are Muslim and PAKISTANI , even non muslim PAKISTANIS have equal rights ..............
parity and equality will ensure unity

i did...c the grp..and see pics etc and plz have a review over the discussion of the bomb blst in pakistan..

I don't have the time to go through every discussion to find this particular one that I know nothing about......you brought it into discussion, now I am requesting you to validate your claims, find the link and post it!

hahaha

why only Baloch? why not every Pakistani? this is just a slogan... we all are in this mess of injustice.

Because, as a Baloch friend of mine once said : When the floods inundated Punjab and Sindh, when Kashmir was ravaged with the earthquake and when KP was raked by militancy and the IDPs displaced in the thousands, the whole country poured their hearts out for them ! We - the Baloch - have been living in the same conditions as they existed in the late 1800s...who weeps for us ?

Honestly, Irfan Bhai...I didn't have an answer for that ! My own Phopha (A Punjabi Settler in Quetta with his own construction company !) told me that there are places in Balochistan (many...many of them !) where the most modern invention to have reached the locals in the last 65 years is a 'hand-pump' and many others where even it didn't ! So I think if the Baloch are angry and at that some are violent in that expression of anger - they are justified ! We as a Nation failed to take Balochistan along with the rest of the country; granted Pakistanis all over the country have been suffering for the past 65 years due to our abysmal state of governance and widespread corruption and nepotism but Balochistan is by far the most hard hit...by far, Irfan Bhai ! So affording the province preferential treatment for the next 15-20 years is not only expedient but also the right thing to do !

I don't have the time to go through every discussion to find this particular one that I know nothing about......you brought it into discussion, now I am requesting you to validate your claims, find the link and post it!

bhai saab...daily hundred of threads are posted..and i had discussion with moderator few months ago...
main yeh ni karunga...its simple to go n hv a talk..isnt it?

if u get me den its ok..i just wanted to share news ..either good or bad...

Most of the balochistan info is posted by him..its natural that no indian can do this..only some local

Out of curiosity, I had read that a part of Balochistan is controlled by Iran. Does that play a factor in the Baluchi relationship with the central government of Pakistan? I think of India and the presence of Sri Lankan Tamils plays a factor in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and thus in India at large.

Honestly, Irfan Bhai...I didn't have an answer for that ! My own Phopha (A Punjabi Settler in Quetta with his own construction company !) told me that there are places in Balochistan (many...many of them !) where the most modern invention to have reached the locals is a 'hand-pump' !

That's because many tribes are nomadic in nature and no more than a hundred individuals live per each locality.

So I think if the Baloch are angry and at that some are violent in that expression of anger - they are justified ! We as a Nation failed to take Balochistan along with the rest of the country; granted Pakistanis all over the country have been suffering for the past 65 years due to our abysmal state of governance and widespread corruption and nepotism but Balochistan is by far the most hard hit...by far, Irfan Bhai ! So affording the province preferential treatment for the next 15-20 years is not only expedient but also the right thing to do !

Anywhere people choose to group up and settle down, there is plenty of development. Dera Bugti, Zhob, Noshki, Sibi, Gwadar, Makran, Ziarat other than Quetta are quite well developed Urban centres. Not like Islamabad and Lahore but then you have to compare them based on their populations. More people live in District Lahore than the entire Balochistan I believe.

Free the people from Sardars and the number will come down even further...

Paan Sign

please refrain from text message language. Kindly use proper grammar and punctuations, otherwise I will be forced to delete your posts from this point forward.

bhai saab...daily hundred of threads are posted..and i had discussion with moderator few months ago...
main yeh ni karunga...its simple to go n hv a talk..isnt it?

if u get me den its ok..i just wanted to share news ..either good or bad...

Most of the balochistan info is posted by him..its natural that no indian can do this..only some local

You guys are Indian but you post more about Balochistan than everything else combined...........This is a joke! Here you want me to believe that the PAF is carrying out covert sorties in Balochistan against civilians and there are pictures to prove it but then you can't find them? Are you trying to make bloody clowns out of us?

Out of curiosity, I had read that a part of Balochistan is controlled by Iran. Does that play a factor in the Baluchi relationship with the central government of Pakistan? I think of India and the presence of Sri Lankan Tamils plays a factor in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and thus in India at large.
well that is called sistan balochistan , there is part in afganistan too where india has terrorist sanctuaries ,
well both inran and PAKISTAN are peaceful and have no clashes except jandullah which iran blames that it is using PAKISTANI balochitsna , but now a days jandullah too is in afghani part

Back
Top Bottom