What's new

35 Turkish soldiers killed in battle for ISIS-held town

Well , most of ISISs best fighters ( foreign ) came to Syria and Iraq through Turkey .... just some fact that people should keep in their mind ....

I am not turkish but i am taking turkish losses as they are Pakistan army losses.
Turkey should either stop the operation or use full force. It's he only way to win against people who are there only to die.

Whatever you wish upon my people, may Allah give you twice.
I remind you some FACTS .... but you turks are arrogance and won't accept your hand in rise of ISIS and fall of some cities in Syria and Iraq ( and countless civilians who get burn to dead or their head was chopped or .... by ISIS members who came to their countries through Turkey

ISIS killing some Turks won't change the fact that you were ( or you are ) one of their major supporter ...

They should do what we do. Wait till these bastards gather around the captured vehicle, then blow it up with airstrikes. It demoralizes them.

I think these tanks and apcs are destroyed after an air strike.

That's not going to solve anything long term. There is clear negligence and incompetence that led up to this even. It appears the Turks just parked a bunch of military vehicles next to a wall and took a nap.

The "NATO standards" that so many like to boast about is nothing more then a fantasy and an ego boost for many. From my observation the Turkish soldiers did not have any recconesance units or forward observers to detect the VBIED before it reached the military garrison, perhaps what was hit with the VBIED was their forward observers but if that's the case they did not do there job.

Another point of concern is that Turkish tanks and IFVs keep getting nailed by ATGM out in the open. I understand that it's a war and this will happen and it's extremely difficult to prevent being hit with ATGMs but it makes me wounder how they are using infantry when, according to some, most of their armor has been hit. Are the so called "moderates" acting as a buffer/spearhead with armor moving in after they clear most areas in a supporting role?

Also who are these "moderates"? We have to be honest with ourselves and admit that many western backed rebels are just jihadists that have defected to ISIS and many have worked with ISIS, this is not something I would trust, it makes me wounder if some guys are passing on information to ISIS.

You filthy dog your army was incompetent too in chechenya until the second war where you killed every single innocent in the town and grozny was in ruins.

It's not easy taking Al bab which is completely encircled with mines etc with a few hundred troops and heavy reliance on fsa.

You filthy dog your army was incompetent too in chechenya until the second war where you killed every single innocent in the town and grozny was in ruins.

It's not easy taking Al bab which is completely encircled with mines etc with a few hundred troops and heavy reliance on fsa.

just to remind you , Yesterday , you just killed 88 people in Al-Bab .... war is war , there is no good war at all

Damn! Thats a lot. Condolences to their families. Hope Turkey hits these ISIS bastards hard.

You're a petty and angry person. When did I insult the Turkish military in such a petty manner? I only gave an opinion and assessment of the situation, which many Turks hear feel the same way. Even after the conniving and treacherous act (committed supposedly by Gulen supporters) of ambushing one of our aircraft which resulted in the pilot being murder as well as a marine in never called anyone dogs like you just did.

Did I say it was easy? Why don't you read some of my other posts before throwing dung around. I counted about 21 Turkish armored vehicles that were either fully destroyed or damaged and the Turkish military has barely touched Al-Bab, so you think this is sustainable? Or that the leadership, planning and training of the Turkish military is even satisfactory?

When Palmyra was taken from ISIS Russian aviation, mostly helicopters were striking targets day and night, Russian special forces also played a big role by calling in airstrikes and operating at night night. Of course the various pro government fighters also played a big role by taking strategic locations leading up to Palmyra. On the other hand, Turkish aviation is almost none existent, the Turkish "special forces" just don't seem like they are any good or perhaps they are just ordered to accompany the tanks around which is a horrible idea and poor decision choice and the tanks themselves are out in the open, in the day time and out in the a motorway.

Turkey needs air support and probably more soldiers. Al-Bab needs to atleast be partially surrounded or fully surrounded and multiple coordinated attacks need to take place at the same time.

Turkey is a beautiful country and I am sure they will succeed in dislodging ISIS from Al Bab and from there all of Syria.

I remind you some FACTS .... but you turks are arrogance and won't accept your hand in rise of ISIS and fall of some cities in Syria and Iraq ( and countless civilians who get burn to dead or their head was chopped or .... by ISIS members who came to their countries through Turkey

ISIS killing some Turks won't change the fact that you were ( or you are ) one of their major supporter ...
You can continue to repeat same lies over and over again, if it helps you to sleep at night.

ATGM's are fcuking effective in Urban Warfare specially when you are surrounded by hostiles ..
I hope Turkish Army use's more Air Strikes on ISIS , find a way to trap those bastards and kill the bunch on them , Allah be with you brothers .

Back
Top Bottom