What's new

33% Poor Peoples of the world living in India-World Bank

Since when stating the truth is called as lying??
And Bangladeshis suffer inferiority complex even infront of Somalians :omghaha:

Stop lying.You yourself said in your one of the posts that BD's can claim Arab ansectry which you have deleted now.I can understand that Countries or individuals who have no achievement of there own try to associate themselves with more successful groups but the reality is that Arabs look down on you people and consider likes of you as inferior to themsleves.Painful i know.

Personal antecdote?? You want to hear mine ?? :lol:

Bollywood is just for entertainment.Is that too hard for you to understand??

Same goes to BD.

So why you were saying recetnly that BD's can claim Arab ansectory?? :lol:

Bullshit.As i have said earlier we dont have inferior complex like BD's and we dont claim ansectry of other people or try to associate ourselves with someone else even if they consider as sub humans or slaves.
We have a lot of achievements of our own to be proud of.

And yes they can? I never said all the Bangladeshis, certain groups can. You say your people don't suffer from an inferiority complex but some of your people openly despise the common look of the South Indians and try not to relate yourselves to them, you say "oh they are historically and genetically different". Skin whitening creams are used in Bangladesh but not to the extent like India. Skin colour is put into everything, to the extent where it's suicidal for some of your people. Your country is so racist it only puts one ethnic group into the limelight (Punjabis) and just like one of your people just said Punjabis are of "wheatish" complexion, lmao. Bollywood isn't just for entertainment, Bollywood is a cock fest where opnly tall, light and people of foreign descent can work.

We know the dilly in India, BBC air documentaries about these kind of things regarding India couple of times every year. Same sh-t, different story!

iran.JPG

Iranian kabaddi tteam in indian Punjab for kabaddi world cup...fair my ***

iran.JPG

Iranian kabaddi tteam in indian Punjab for kabaddi world cup...fair my ***

So coincidentally the Iranian flag symbol looks like the Sikh one. Wait till my Iranian friend hears this and about this so called 'Iranian & Indian' love connection lmfao.

I still dont understand why people argue on beauty?

Was your god being partial? Does he discriminate on basis of color,custom,culture ???

If being fairest is the most beautiful, then is albino skinned eskimos the most beautiful?

So coincidentally the Iranian flag symbol looks like the Sikh one. Wait till my Iranian friend hears this and about this so called 'Iranian & Indian' love connection lmfao.
yea call your Iranian master.. lets have a sardar verses sulla fight again

And yes they can? I never said all the Bangladeshis, certain groups can. You say your people don't suffer from an inferiority complex but some of your people openly despise the common look of the South Indians and try not to relate yourselves to them, you say "oh they are historically and genetically different". Skin whitening creams are used in Bangladesh but not to the extent like India. Skin colour is put into everything, to the extent where it's suicidal for some of your people. Your country is so racist it only puts one ethnic group into the limelight (Punjabis) and just like one of your people just said Punjabis are of "wheatish" complexion, lmao. Bollywood isn't just for entertainment, Bollywood is a cock fest where opnly tall, light and people of foreign descent can work.

We know the dilly in India, BBC air documentaries about these kind of things regarding India couple of times every year. Same sh-t, different story!

Exactly, forget about bollywood even their tv industry leading actors are punjabi khatri hindus manly. These Indians are racist to the core, punjani khatri hindus population is 1-2 million at best in India.

And? Still Pakistan region. As its been proven Indians had 0 to do with pre islamic persia. Keep trying anyway.

I think you people have Started embracing your past before Islam. The history is related to Indian Subcontinent when people talk about these events they say these incidents happened in India.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom