What's new

33% Poor Peoples of the world living in India-World Bank

Stop lying to yourself. Indians suffer from inferiority complex the most. The common Bangladeshi man couldn't give two f-cks about the Middle East (I mean that in the nicest way possible) because we are separated by thousands of miles and plus,that is the last thing we have in mind.

I've seen Indians claiming to be Scythians/Persians/Greeks, you hold the largest racist institution in the world (Bollywood), skin lightening creams sell like hot cakes in your country so don't come to me with this bakwaas about Bangladeshis and Arab admiration. You people get jealous when you hear about Pakistan's historical relations with foreign lands, I've seen it all, you get jealous that Pakistan hosts different ethnic groups that are not of 'Indic'.

No doubt bollywood is biggest racist industry in the world, don't represent Indians at all.

@ emmie how was my posts offensive while this Bangladeshi is writing whatever. ask yourself evr met a Sikh who give two bit about arab Persians. howcome Bollywood is lighter skinned when we all Punjabis are like that here. we are wheatish complexioned

You sure about Taxila under Persian Empire, because it was under King Ambhik during the time of invasion of Alexander and he helped Alexander against Porus.

Google it kiddo.. ever heard of satraps? Didnt i tell you about the first contact of Persians with Punjab?? the satrapies pf Bactria,Aria,gandhara etc? learn a thing or two about history... instead of posssssing as a historian.

Eastern Border Of The Achaemenid Empire:

2zqr3mg.jpg

@ emmie how was my posts offensive while this Bangladeshi is writing whatever. ask yourself evr met a Sikh who give two bit about arab Persians. howcome Bollywood is lighter skinned when we all Punjabis are like that here. we are wheatish complexioned

Lol bollywood punjabis are khatri hindus, west punjab. Nothing to do with east punjab jatts and dalits. Even punjabis make 2% of indian population. And in other thread i posted pictures of indian punjabis, which you shamefully denied and said they were not punjabis. Again tells us your obsession with being fair which by the way isnt Indian trait but foreign.

Stop lying to yourself. Indians suffer from inferiority complex the most. The common Bangladeshi man couldn't give two fudges about the Middle East (excluding Kabah sharif and others) (I mean that in the nicest way possible) because we are separated by thousands of miles and plus,that is the last thing we have in mind.

I've seen Indians claiming to be Scythians/Persians/Greeks, you hold the largest racist institution in the world (Bollywood), skin lightening creams sell like hot cakes in your country so don't come to me with this bakwaas about Bangladeshis and Arab admiration. You people get jealous when you hear about Pakistan's historical relations with foreign lands, I've seen it all, you get jealous that Pakistan hosts different ethnic groups that are not of 'Indic'.

Oh,..NOo.....a BD speaking abt inferiority complex ....
BD don't give fudge on Middle east.....
BD don't use whitening cream.....
BD don't watch bolllywood....
BD are not bengalis....
Indian get jealous when you hear about Pakistan's historical relations with foreign lands
Indian get jealous that Pakistan hosts different ethnic groups that are not of 'Indic'

3cd8a33a.png
when a BD or pakistani tell these to us.....:rofl:

Oh,..NOo.....a BD speaking abt inferiority complex ....
BD don't give fudge on Middle east.....
BD don't use whitening cream.....
BD don't watch bolllywood....
BD are not bengalis....
Indian get jealous when you hear about Pakistan's historical relations with foreign lands
Indian get jealous that Pakistan hosts different ethnic groups that are not of 'Indic'

View attachment 24337when a BD or pakistani tell these to us.....:rofl:

No one in the world gives a FF about BD.

Stop lying to yourself
Since when stating the truth is called as lying??
. Indians suffer from inferiority complex the most.
And Bangladeshis suffer inferiority complex even infront of Somalians :omghaha:
The common Bangladeshi man couldn't give two fudges about the Middle East (excluding Kabah sharif and others) (I mean that in the nicest way possible) because we are separated by thousands of miles and plus,that is the last thing we have in mind.
Stop lying.You yourself said in your one of the posts that BD's can claim Arab ansectry which you have deleted now.I can understand that Countries or individuals who have no achievement of there own try to associate themselves with more successful groups but the reality is that Arabs look down on you people and consider likes of you as inferior to themsleves.Painful i know.
I've seen Indians claiming to be Scythians/Persians/Greeks,
Personal antecdote?? You want to hear mine ?? :lol:
you hold the largest racist institution in the world (Bollywood),
Bollywood is just for entertainment.Is that too hard for you to understand??
skin lightening creams sell like hot cakes in your country
Same goes to BD.
so don't come to me with this bakwaas about Bangladeshis and Arab admiration.
So why you were saying recetnly that BD's can claim Arab ansectory?? :lol:
You people get jealous when you hear about Pakistan's historical relations with foreign lands, I've seen it all, you get jealous that Pakistan hosts different ethnic groups that are not of 'Indic'.
Bullshit.As i have said earlier we dont have inferior complex like BD's and we dont claim ansectry of other people or try to associate ourselves with someone else even if they consider as sub humans or slaves.
We have a lot of achievements of our own to be proud of.

Find it quite disgusting that some of you don't address the poor but want to focus on the wealth achievements in your country. No one knows India for being rich, it's known for being the worlds open toilet and for it's poor. I openly accept that Bangladesh is a country with serious problems but at least we openly admit our poverty problems.

Mukesh Ambani isn't going to put food into their mouths, well not anytime soon.

we have better looking guys and women in Punjab than Bollywood
Lol bollywood punjabis are khatri hindus, west punjab. Nothing to do with east punjab jatts and dalits. Even punjabis make 2% of indian population. And in other thread is posted pictures of indian punjabis, which you shamefully denied and said they were not punjabis. Again tells us your obsession with being fair which by the way isnt Indian trait but foreign.
do u have anything else to post other than same shit over n over agiain.Khatri bla bla.

do u have anything else to post other than same shit over n over agiain.Khatri bla bla.

I then wonder why Indian punjabi movies have ugly actors then bollywood?

We all are creation of the Supreme Creator and insulting anyone because of how they look depending on their color , features etc is like insulting the creation of Supreme Creator. What matters is the heart and deeds.

Find it quite disgusting that some of you don't address the poor but want to focus on the wealth achievements in your country. No one knows India for being rich, it's known for being the worlds open toilet and for it's poor. I openly accept that Bangladesh is a country with serious problems but at least we openly admit our poverty problems.

Mukesh Ambani isn't going to put food into their mouths, well not anytime soon.

Why you are talking like her?

dumbass.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom