What's new

33% Poor Peoples of the world living in India-World Bank

Guru nanak dev ji is known as the founder of Sikhism. Guru jis parents were hindus. Sikhs come from hindus so what?
No he didnt create sikhsm. Read more about Guru Nanak. Bhuddha was brahmin or kshatriya born in Nepal. Punjabi khatri is different group, it originated in west punjab.

At best you can come up with Punjab, Pakistan. Only Pakistan region was under persia or had any contact since ancient times.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji is th founder of Sikh religion. Don't teach us Sikh who was the founder of Sikhism. seems like you Pakistanis are proud of being part of empires..lol... probably that's y never had any empires of your own. kadee koyee apni empire v khari kar landay..

Sothern Iran and Iraq (Mesopotamia) used to do trade during 2000 B.C and 1000 B.C with Indians. The assertion that Persians have no contacts with Indians before Islam is not correct.

Sanskrit and Avesthan have common words .. with out any contact between the two regions how is this possible??

India's west coast traded with all the regions coastal regions of Arabian sea and IOR.

This is Mesopotamia and it includes the regions of Iraq and Southern Iran

6347948_orig.png

Mesoptomia isnt Perisan civilization.

@al-Hasani

What is this guy saying? Since when did Mesopotamia become Persia?

Mesoptomia isnt Perisan civilization.

@al-Hasani

What is this guy saying? Since when did Mesopotamia become Persia?

A further distinction is usually made between Upper or Northern Mesopotamia and Lower or Southern Mesopotamia.[6] Upper Mesopotamia, also known as the Jezirah, is the area between the Euphrates and the Tigris from their sources down to Baghdad.[3] Lower Mesopotamia consists of southern Iraq,Kuwait and parts of western Iran

Mesopotamia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In short Indians traded with every one in this region ranging from Arabia, Israel to Indonesia and Vietnam. .... :coffee:

India is located in strategically in IOR when it comes to sea trade.

Guru nanak dev ji is known as the founder of Sikhism. Guru jis parents were hindus. Sikhs come from hindus so what?

Guru Nanak Dev Ji is th founder of Sikh religion. Don't teach us Sikh who was the founder of Sikhism. seems like you Pakistanis are proud of being part of empires..lol... probably that's y never had any empires of your own. kadee koyee apni empire v khari kar landay..

Guru Nanak never created any religion, it was later gurus who were also Punjabi khatris. Punjabi jatts were cannon fador used by them. Actually its Indians who are having orgaszm inventinf fake history of Persia contact with India pre Islam.

A further distinction is usually made between Upper or Northern Mesopotamia and Lower or Southern Mesopotamia.[6] Upper Mesopotamia, also known as the Jezirah, is the area between the Euphrates and the Tigris from their sources down to Baghdad.[3] Lower Mesopotamia consists of southern Iraq,Kuwait and parts of western Iran

Mesopotamia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In short Indians traded with every one in this region ranging from Arabia, Israel to Indonesia and Vietnam. .... :coffee:

India is located in strategically in IOR when it comes to sea trade.

But not with Persian empire, Gujrat trading with Mesopotamia doesnt mean contact with Persia. Both are different civilizations.

@Nuri Natt

With out any relations between Persians and Indians how come they seek asylum here in India??

Persians used to do trade activities with Indians ..... The IVC sites in Lothal Gujarat have recovered some tablets and seals which are related to the trade Indias did with Mesopotamia and Babylon.

Ancient Lothal, Gujarat

There are trade and cultural relations between Indians and Persians long before Islam came into existence. It is natural for people who live in adjacent regions to do trade and establish cultural relations.

mezopotamya.jpg

"Here Indus Valley ports were set up to trade overseas with ancient Mesopotamia and Arabia along the Gulf of Combay. These ports transferred products from upriver cities along ancient Indus Valley rivers to a nascent world market."

Indo Iranians do have relations with each other from centuries which no one is denying which is even mentioned in Naqsh I Rustam .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naqsh-e_Rustam

Guru Nanak never created any religion, it was later gurus who were also Punjabi khatris. Punjabi jatts were cannon fador used by them. Actually its Indians who are having orgaszm inventinf fake history of Persia contact with India pre Islam.
But not with Persian empire, Gujrat trading with Mesopotamia doesnt mean contact with Persia. Both are different civilizations.

Read my previous posts . :wave:

No he didnt create sikhsm. Read more about Guru Nanak. Bhuddha was brahmin or kshatriya born in Nepal. Punjabi khatri is different group, it originated in west punjab.

At best you can come up with Punjab, Pakistan. Only Pakistan region was under persia or had any contact since ancient times.
genius u need to know more.....he was the the 1st falg bearer of sikh religion..and it started with him.....
so yes he is creator.....just like mohammed created islam.....

and khatri aur khatriya is not a race but varna.....it means the fighter.... the people who fight for clan land and country.....
group may be different and yes it is different but meaning remain the same.....

Last edited:
What about Islam copying concepts from Judaism and Christianity. The 5 times prayer is a rip off from Zoroastrians.

Sikhism is a total rip off of Islam. The loanwords "fateh", "sahib", "shaheed", "sahib" and not mentioning the appearance, the fagri, beard, etc. And why are you lot desperately trying to associate your selves with Persians, the same people who don't give a sh-t about you, never talk about you lol and here you lot are wasting breath on them lololol.

What you are saying that just a tiny bit of ancient Mesopotamia fall under current day west Iran. That does not mean contact with Persian civilization because Mesopotamia is not Persian civlization. I hope you understand now?

I have proved my point dude, if you have any evidences that Indians have no contacts with Persians until Islam came, you can post the links and citations.

I will post the link of the incident happened soon, Indian kings in Punjab and interiors also helped by sending troops and money I think.

Never heard of it... and hope you know Darius wasnt a poor guy.. he was the King of the Persian Empire probably much bigger than any kings from "south asia" or the sub continent..

Wait who raped us? Nothing of the sort happened. I never claimed myself as Arabs but here being on this thread the topic has derailed and now it is about Indians begging for Persian interaction? You are trying your utmost best to find a source which talks about Persian interaction with India but what @Nuri Natt is trying to say is that present day Pakistan was under the Persian Empire, so it wasn't just a few individuals who happened to be of Persian descent come into India it means that Pakistan was under Persian administration, the whole of Pakistan was under Persian stronghold. This isn't new.

Modern day Afghanistan,Half of Pakistan etc were satrapies of the Persian Empire (Darius)...:

28aupl2.jpg

lol even ayatollah komnei has indian connection..look at Iranian flag and flag of Sikhs. Iranians copied our flag

iran_flag.jpg

Iranian flag

Sikh-Symbol-376.jpg

Sikh symbol khanda

Taking stupidity to whole new levels..

I believe in my eyes and not bullshit.. can allah be written in usual way

as I told you before we are not Bangladeshis or Pakistanis..we ant into Persian arab admiration like you people are. majority spit on them and consider them backward. majority of actress in Bollywood are frm Bengal and actors from Punjab. they maybe fair for you but they ant fair for us. they are normal

Stop lying to yourself. Indians suffer from inferiority complex the most. The common Bangladeshi man couldn't give two fudges about the Middle East (excluding Kabah sharif and others) (I mean that in the nicest way possible) because we are separated by thousands of miles and plus,that is the last thing we have in mind.

I've seen Indians claiming to be Scythians/Persians/Greeks, you hold the largest racist institution in the world (Bollywood), skin lightening creams sell like hot cakes in your country so don't come to me with this bakwaas about Bangladeshis and Arab admiration. You people get jealous when you hear about Pakistan's historical relations with foreign lands, I've seen it all, you get jealous that Pakistan hosts different ethnic groups that are not of 'Indic'.

Yes sikh become martial religion by copieng Islam, also idea of dalit and jatt being equal in everything which is also Islamic influence basically
its not coping its the language what people say there...
u need to know....its is simple written in peoples language.....what was spoken and was used there at that time......
Guru nanak dev..assimilated the ideas which he thought to be right........

Prophet Mohammed is the last prophet in Islam and any one after them is not considered as a prophet. The whole argument these guys saying that Guru Nanak has indeed preached Islam in the form of Sikhism is flawed.

As you know that Quran is revealed on Prophet Muhammed Pbuh and in Quran its there that Prophet Muhammed pbuh is the seal of prophets means last prophet.

33-40 Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom