What's new

33% Poor Peoples of the world living in India-World Bank

You say your people don't suffer from an inferiority complex but some of your people openly despise the common look of the South Indians and try not to relate yourselves to them, you say "oh they are historically and genetically different".
You are a joke.You dont know anything about India.South India is more devloped than North India.North Indians consider South India as a role model which can be followed.Dont write brainfarts here.
Skin whitening creams are used in Bangladesh but not to the extent like India.
Skin colour is put into everything, to the extent where it's suicidal for some of your people. Your country is so racist it only puts one ethnic group into the limelight (Punjabis) and just like one of your people just said Punjabis are of "wheatish" complexion, lmao
Not true.BD's are the most racist people on earth,.They consider Mongoloids as a cheap or inferior race.BD's are also obsessed too much with Bollywood and white skin.Thats why people like you worship Arabs and some of them even post there pics to prove that they have a fairer skin :omghaha:
. Bollywood isn't just for entertainment, Bollywood is a cock fest where opnly tall, light and people of foreign descent can work.
We are not talking about your imagination here but the reality.
We know the dilly in India, BBC air documentaries about these kind of things regarding India couple of times every year. Same sh-t, different story!
In any case India is thousand times better than BD.BBC doesnt have time to make documentaries on small insignificant countries like BD thats why you people try to associate themselves as Arabs to grab attention as you have no achievemnets of your own.I can understand our pain.

:lol:
I think you people have Started embracing your past before Islam. The history is related to Indian Subcontinent when people talk about these events they say these incidents happened in India.

As expected your come back will be south asia was one lol it clearly say where it happened, Pakistan Punjab. While after your fail attempt at proving Gujratis link with Persian. Now its time to claim the usual which Indians does. Try to associate your self with us.

You are a joke.You dont know anything about India.South India is more devloped than North India.North Indians consider South India as a role model which can be followed.Dont write brainfarts here.

Not true.BD's are the most racist people on earth,.They consider Mongoloids as a cheap or inferior race.BD's are also obsessed too much with Bollywood and white skin.Thats why people like you worship Arabs and some of them even post there pics to prove that they have a fairer skin :omghaha:

We are not talking about your imagination here but the reality.
In any case India is thousand times better than BD.BBC doesnt have time to make documentaries on small insignificant countries like BD thats why you people try to associate themselves as Arabs to grab attention as you have no achievemnets of your own.I can understand our pain.

Of course, South India is prosperous and an intelligent state, but that's not what we're talking about now was it? Just because @Zahur Ahmed Choudury said a few things about Mongoloids doesn't mean nothing, the mongoloid look is common in Bangladesh and especially in my region so why would we be racist to our own look lmao?

The only time skin colour is a factor in Bangladeshi society is when it's regarding marriage. But damn, India takes it to a whole new level.

even muslim Iranians regret being one as far as I know. they want zoroastranian back

Wrong again, Iranians are probably the proudest Shia Muslims I have met.

:lol:

As expected your come back will be south asia was one lol it clearly say where it happened, Pakistan Punjab. While after your fail attempt at proving Gujratis link with Persian. Now its time to claim the usual which Indians does. Try to associate your self with us.

It is very safe to ignore some of your posts they are illogical..... :wave:

Of course, South India is prosperous and an intelligent state, but that's not what we're talking about now was it? Just because @Zahur Ahmed Choudury said a few things about Mongoloids doesn't mean nothing, the mongoloid look is common in Bangladesh and especially in my region so why would we be racist to our own look lmao?

The only time skin colour is a factor in Bangladeshi society is when it's regarding marriage. But damn, India takes it to a whole new level.

At least Bengali tv/movies represent Bengali look, unlike India where only one group which barely make 2% dominates.

Of course, South India is prosperous and an intelligent state, .

South India a State? That much you know about India..... Now if you say BD is richer than India and Indians are poorer than BD will you be Happy????? Yes I am Telling you We are poorer than BD.....

Exactly, forget about bollywood even their tv industry leading actors are punjabi khatri hindus manly. These Indians are racist to the core, punjani khatri hindus population is 1-2 million at best in India.

Why your Lollywood has worst quality when 70% of you are Punjabi-Pashtuns. :laugh: Yesterday, I saw a Lollywood Punjabi movie where the main hero of the movie was looking like father of woman playing the role of his mother. :omghaha::omghaha:

Wrong again, Iranians are probably the proudest Shia Muslims I have met.

people look upto successful people not the people whose contribution in this world is zilch. Bangladeshis and Pakistani are weird in this sense they look upto people who on world stage are considerd weak and backward

South India a State? That much you know about India..... Now if you say BD is richer than India and Indians are poorer than BD will you be Happy????? Yes I am Telling you We are poorer than BD.....

No. I don't deny the widespread poverty in Bangladesh, but your fellow countrymen love to dwell on individuals who are billionaires. Our fakir are respected and sometimes are recipients of generous donations (zakat). Not only has this topic been derailed but now some of you are posting images of the worlds billionaires which is disgusting as this thread WAS about Indians poverty.

Change will only happen when you accept the ground reality. Bangladesh has done a great job on poverty, statistics show 60 percent are now under 2 dollars a day compared to the 80 percent in 2009. That is a big difference.

people look upto successful people not the people whose contribution in this world is zilch. Bangladeshis and Pakistani are weird in this sense they look upto people who on world stage are considerd weak and backward

Only India is considered backward and poor, did you forget the thread? 33% of world poor in India.

:enjoy:

Yes south indian trying to associate with us completly logical

Dude we are proud of our ancestry and we are proud of our culture, we do not claim to be decedents of so and so and associate ourselves with successful invaders so that we can steal their legacies ..... :lol: . There are excavations happening in India and hope to see some results in the near future

We have our own achievements and legacy which can be rated as one of the best!!

When it comes to cultural art like dance, music, sculptures and all or scientific achievements in maths, astronomy and science our region has contributed so much for India.

Even now ISRO and DRDO and IT field is driven by contribution from south Indians.

58hzg.gif

At least Bengali tv/movies represent Bengali look, unlike India where only one group which barely make 2% dominates.

Our actors and actresses are employed based on their level of acting. We don't have those actresses who fake cry like fountains and add lightning effects to exaggerate a slap.

Just because @Zahur Ahmed Choudury said a few things about Mongoloids doesn't mean nothing, the mongoloid look is common in Bangladesh and especially in my region so why would we be racist to our own look lmao? .
He had better IQ than most of the jamatiis here.What he said was true.He exposed the real face of BD's here.BD's are most racist people on earth.Also BD's are too mcuh obsessed with white skin that was evident when some BD's posted there pics to prove it :rofl:
Also when your personal experience can be counted then why views of other BD's can be neglected.Dont come up with Jamati logic lol
Thats what you think reality is off course different.As i have already said BD's have a huge inferiority complex in them thats why they try to associate themselves with other people.They try to find fault in enemies instead of trying to find positive things about themselves.BD's are also too much obsessed with Bollywood which was evident when film Gunday was released.Most of the BD's just to come in limelight signed some stupid petition. :lol:

Dude we are proud of our ancestry and we are proud of our culture, we do not claim to be decedents of so and so and associate ourselves with successful invaders so that we can steal their legacies ..... :lol: . There are excavations happening in India and hope to see some results in the near future

We have our own achievements and legacy which can be rated as one of the best!!

Yes excavations happening lol its not me trying desperatly to associate with Persian empire pre islam. But you, i just merely corrected your history which you find it hard to believe. No doubt India have one of best legacy in South Asia, but the best belong to us. ;)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom