What's new

33% Poor Peoples of the world living in India-World Bank

Yes excavations happening lol its not me trying desperatly to associate with Persian empire pre islam. But you, i just merely corrected your history which you find it hard to believe. No doubt India have one of best legacy in South Asia, the best belong to us. ;)

Pakistanis and history ...... :lol:

enough said ....:lol:

No. I don't deny the widespread poverty in Bangladesh, but your fellow countrymen love to dwell on individuals who are billionaires. Our fakir are respected and sometimes are recipients of generous donations (zakat). Not only has this topic been derailed but now some of you are posting images of the worlds billionaires which is disgusting as this thread WAS about Indians poverty.

Change will only happen when you accept the ground reality. Bangladesh has done a great job on poverty, statistics show 60 percent are now under 2 dollars a day compared to the 80 percent in 2009. That is a big difference.

Well nothing wrong in saying that India has a large population of Poor, and it is going to be like that for some time because we also have second largest population in world.... But 33% Hmmm I dono .....

But does percentage matter? No it doesn't.... There is a huge change in India too.... I have worked in 4 states of south India in last 4 years and my job allows me travelling length and depth of the state.... There huge improvement on poverty.... But a long way to go.....

I think reason is India also the home of 1/6 of world population so couple of percentage of poor means a lot of poor population.

He had better IQ than most of the jamatiis here.What he said was true.He exposed the real face of BD's here.BD's are most racist people on earth.Also BD's are too mcuh obsessed with white skin that was evident when some BD's posted there pics to prove it :rofl:
Also when your personal experience can be counted then why views of other BD's can be neglected.Dont come up with Jamati logic lol

Thats what you think reality is off course different.As i have already said BD's have a huge inferiority complex in them thats why they try to associate themselves with other people.They try to find fault in enemies instead of trying to find positive things about themselves.BD's are also too much obsessed with Bollywood which was evident when film Gunday was released.Most of the BD's just to come in limelight signed some stupid petition. :lol:

"BD's are most racist people on earth", he was a racist person himself lmao, his open hate for the mongoloid look. Are you on something ganja khur? Regarding the posting pictures part, which IamBengali did,IamBengali is an Indian
who pretended be a Bangladeshi because he couldn't accept the fact that Bangladesh has growing animosity towards India and that Bangladesh consists of majority pro-BNP. His posts said it all, blind people like yourself...Well what can I say.

Only India is considered backward and poor, did you forget the thread? 33% of world poor in India.

then why Pakistanis in west tell they are Indians and not Pakistanis.

307874_226769084049855_65658820_n.jpg

punjabi movie actor virender none khan compares to him. they look tiny in front of him

kabaddi-once-again4.jpg

sudeepa singh Punjabi movie actress.. better than bollywood

I think reason is India also the home of 1/6 of world population so couple of percentage of poor means a lot of poor population.

Which some of them aren't willing to accept but can boast about their billionaires who have made no contribution to decreasing poverty what so ever.

@DESERT FIGHTER
2216846866_d47025561c_o.gif

I will post some more material related to this incident soon ....

Again it talks of King Porus from MODERN DAY JHELUM !!! And you can clearly see that this region was considered india due to River Indus... and not modern day india...

I think you people have Started embracing your past before Islam. The history is related to Indian Subcontinent when people talk about these events they say these incidents happened in India.

A good discussion ... follow the link:

Pakistan and ancient Persian empires - History Forum ~ All Empires - Page 1

then why Pakistanis in west tell they are Indians and not Pakistanis.

307874_226769084049855_65658820_n.jpg

punjabi movie actor virender none khan compares to him. they look tiny in front of him

kabaddi-once-again4.jpg

sudeepa singh Punjabi movie actress.. better than bollywood

Who told you this? It's not healthy spending a lot of the time on the internet, you should know not to believe lies on the internet. Pakistanis are the proudest people I have seen, I mean just come to the northern cities their flag is flying well and high.There presence in the UK is stronger than that of the Indians despite Indians outnumbering them.

Indians are usually known as coconuts, white on the inside, brown on the outside. They try to pass as white people.

Again it talks of King Porus from MODERN DAY JHELUM !!! And you can clearly see that this region was considered india due to River Indus... and not modern day india...

Yes you are correct !!

This is ancient history and the names associated with it are also related to ancient empires.

When people refer to Alexader they refer him as a Greek, But actually he is from a country called Macedonia.

In those days people are identified based on civilization.

This subcontinent comes under Indic civilization. Today some boundaries may have come between the regions.

Last edited:
Who told you this? It's not healthy spending a lot of the time on the internet, you should know not to believe lies on the internet. Pakistanis are the proudest people I have seen, I mean just come to the northern cities their flag is flying well and high.There presence in the UK is stronger than that of the Indians despite Indians outnumbering them.

Indians are usually known as coconuts, white on the inside, brown on the outside. They try to pass as white people.

whites have given so much to world I can understand that but what have arabs and perssians given to this world that you so much worship them

Even in that link usual Indians desperatly trying to associate themselves with us. Nothing new lol

Pakistanis are very proud to be part of empires and being ghulams of one empire after another

Then Indians are even more ghulams always trying to associate with Pakistanis. Should we call them ghulams of Pakistanis now?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom