What's new

3 to 4 terrorists fired near ASF Camp - ISPR

Its time the PM takes some drastic measures. Other than peace talks Nawaz has done nothing. Os banday ki waisay shakal nahi hai strong decisions make karni ki.

Terrorists attacked Karachi airport appeared foreigners: Ch. Nisar

Why the security forces not going in?-
I can see them taking positions outside- while other side is full of civilians- wtf wtf

they should call an APC & all political stakeholder need to give :tup: to the Gov for action against these scum bags..... i think the action against these rats is pretty much on the cards.....

No need for any APC. Just take the damn action. Take action against anyone who is still ranting about peace talks.

PROTECTORS OF THIS FLAG ARE NOT LIKE POLITICIANS OF THIS COUNTRY.
I hope Gen Raheel will make a smart move and convince Nawaz to give army a free hand.

When i questioned the on off retaliation from the men in uniform, i was asked to phone the secretariat for the answer.
We are certainly enjoying the fruits of this democracy . !!
oh bhai aerial firing ki hai bas tum tu yara democracy to le ke baith gai ho :what:

TTP are without a doubt scum of the earth but the sindh govt is bigger scum then anything. They cant do anything right. Qaim ali shah is just there for talking. Complete incompetence when it came to karachi/

Back
Top Bottom