What's new

3 to 4 terrorists fired near ASF Camp - ISPR

security apnay province kay capital ki kar nahi saktay par ha moenjodero mai sindh festival jitnay karanay hai kara lo.

Abhi 4 aur saal hai sindh hakumat kai aur koi pata nahi hai os kay bad bhutto kay nam pay inko dobara vote mil jaye. I was shocked PP won in sindh with such conviction.

Federal has to take action in this. They cant go with the attitude of "muk muka" and " if i dont see it it didnt happen" anymore. This is very serious as the taliban are on a backlash. Strong convicted leadership is needed at this point and i am afraid to see we just dont have that now.

stage a mutiny :D well Immi bhai was right about one thing, they are taking turns, sindh and federal and now punjab and federal, this isn't democracy this is Kingdom of Pakistan :p

Khuda ne aj tak us quom ki halat nhi badli
na ho jisko khyal aap apni halat ky badlne ka

the social media is full of brain farts of Army bashing analysts who are criticizing the army

saying why army declared airport was clear when TTP is still attacking?

they forget to read the entire news

1 and miss the fact that its another place
2. its the job of police , ASF and 34 odd civilian intelligence agencies to safeguard airports, roads and public property

I know. I was scared of this. Social media like facebook is full of idiots who believe that they have all the knowledge in teh world and are always right. They will ofcourse bash armies and i dont like using the word but alot of burgers are involved in it criticizing the army. Some idiots still believe we should hold peace talks with them.

Why the **** are they showing it live on TV ?Haven't they learnt anything.

Good excellent point. But media presstitutes are not going to learn the lesson easy way. You have to teach them the hard way if you know what i mean

Last evening MQM's bug was arguing Ops in other part of Pakistan now it is time to clean up Sindh simultaneously along with Tribal Areas. Infact impose Governor Rule and replace Governor with severing Gen in Command.

You may call it TTP alone I see it as TTP with local political and foreign elements.

Speaker Assembly sahab kahtay hain Parliment Terrorists ka sab say bara hadaf hain aur agar woh idar agaya tu yahan say koi bahir nahe ja sakayga...

ye woh wahid naeek kaam hey jisko pore koom support karayge kill all these ***** sitting in our parliment and also strike on PPP headquater and Raiwind first.... do it first.... to Terrorists - Please Saturday ko ye shugal mela lagaya karoo not on Sunday cuz Monday ko office jana hota hey tu phir Behind the Enemy Lines type movie nahe daek sakhtay .. please do it on Saturday - wesay b tumko rookna kisnay hey...

Last evening MQM's bug was arguing Ops in other part of Pakistan now it is time to clean up Sindh simultaneously along with Tribal Areas. Infact impose Governor Rule and replace Governor with severing Gen in Command.

You need guts to pull out the second most leading party and top provincial party from their throne. Very hard to pull it off and handle the backlash. You need competent and brave leaders to do that.

Good excellent point. But media presstitutes are not going to learn the lesson easy way. You have to teach them the hard way if you know what i mean

Media, politicians and ttp-still a better love story than twilight

I dont think any pak news agency is claiming any death.

These terrorists have made an statement attacking the place of their choice at an opprtune time.Its like they are saying to the establishment we'll do it OUR way.Two days,two attacks.No respite for the security personnel.Its a pretty demoralizing situation for them.
Nonsense, we have been fighting these scumbags for a decade now, do our security forces look demoralized in any quarters..... far from it.....let me remind you that it's probably in Pakistan where security personal knowing well the fate have resorted to manhandling suicide bombers, on the contrary, attacking a civilian airport is not exactly challenging the security forces,,,, is it.

just imagine if PTTI had won from karachi, it would have effectively become taliban area

You need guts to pull out the second most leading party and top provincial party from their throne. Very hard to pull it off and handle the backlash. You need competent and brave leaders to do that.

If we can't do it they will do it to you [Pakistan]...I see them equal to TTP/ALQ for a very long time they have sieged Sindh now is time to liberate.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom