What's new

3 to 4 terrorists fired near ASF Camp - ISPR

These terrorists have made an statement attacking the place of their choice at an opprtune time.Its like they are saying to the establishment we'll do it OUR way.Two days,two attacks.No respite for the security personnel.Its a pretty demoralizing situation for them.

Why blame the security forces? when politicians are not wiling to do anything & the circus show is one, what do you expect the Army to do? Half of the police is busy protecting the incompetent & traitor politicians, other half is either corrupt or are not allowed to work properly by the corrupt & incompetent politicians. But you can blame Gen. Raheel because he is allowing this political circus show to go on & because of that all this is happening.

So it was only aerial firing, nothing else? but whatever it is this is a clear proof that Afghanis who are in Pakistan are spreading terrorism & chaos in Pakistan & therefore needs to be dealt with full force.
about time we send them back.... even by FORCE

Looking at the footage on the Indian media channels,which they have taken from the Pak TV channels,I must say that the media houses of Pakistan are doing more harm than good.For God's sake,this TRP madness should be checked at any cost.

It was already marked in Google maps.
However, no such society should be in the vicinity of the airport.

ASF Academy copy.jpg

about time we send them back.... even by FORCE

That is a solution. Deport them & kill them as they are terrorists, but who will take the step & allow this politicians? who fear for their lives, they don't care for Pakistan, are busy only doing corruption & lying to the people of Pakistan.

I believe he is corrupt but what you are saying is exaggeration.

No it is not exaggeration.

Karachi airport is surrounded by taliban infested ares like pehelwan goth, bhittaiabad, model colony, old airport, there was no operation on there, just against MQM
yar idr band mar rai hai tujhe MQM ki pari hai wo gora na sahi danda dea tha altaf ko kis tarha chuha ki tarha mun band kr ka baith gya tha car me .... Pakistan ki fikr hai hamain bhar me jai MQM

ASF spokesperson says attackers started aerial firing near ASF ladies hostel, then proceeded to ASF camp

I feel for the soldiers who take these attacks head on.I fear about the 'fear psychosis' which will be at play in the minds of these brave men.

This is getting out of hand. We cant let this go. We just cant. They must be captured and killed at all costs.

Hamara Wazir e Azam BC kidhar hai. Us ko hosh aaya ya abhi bhi peace talks karna chahta hai
they should call an APC & all political stakeholder need to give :tup: to the Gov for action against these scum bags..... i think the action against these rats is pretty much on the cards.....

Back
Top Bottom