What's new

3 naval fleets 100 ships drill in SCS: China "strike the mountain to warn the tiger"

Photos circulated 2 hours ago showed Chinese latest ABM test at Xinjing Korla

5.jpg

6.jpg

there are plenty of reasons to go to war. but I wonder how many young chinese men are wiling to die to nothing? for a blind nationalism? for a lie? for a ideology?
But the same can be asked to our American, Vietnam and the Philippines friends.

We need to build more nuke in general. I like us to get rid of the NFU policy and accelerate our nuclear stockpile to 10,000 and announce that we no longer believe in NFU and our nuclear strike will go offensive on any full out war because I do believe the US will be the first to use nuke in any confrontation and they are not a patient country that is willing to fight a great prolong war that last decades with us. They will try to finish us off with nuke and it is to our disadvantage by not having a large nuke stockpile to destroy the US mainland in return, along with all of their allies. This is what I admire our Russia's strong nuclear force. They don' joke about it. Russia goes for the kill in any confrontation with NATO and we need to develop that mindset because the US is not an angel waiting for us to strike first. They WILL strike first after we sink the AC.
you forget how your neighbors will respond.

It is expected that

- North Korea increases nuclear stockpile.

- South Korea will go nuclear.

- Japan will go nuclear. it is a matter of months for her to assemble the first nuke. 1,000 nukes come online in a matter of few years. Japan has a huge stockpile of plutonium.

- America will deploy more assets close to China, probably reactivating short und medium range nuclear missiles.

- Russia will re-program nuclear missiles targeting China mainland.

- Vietnam will go nuclear.

- Taiwan will go nuclear.

China is atleast 30yrs behind USA.
They cant do a thing.
This is mere posturing.

Photos circulated 2 hours ago showed Chinese latest ABM test at Xinjing Korla

View attachment 317035
View attachment 317036

But the same can be asked to our American, Vietnam and the Philippines friends.
US pershing-2 nuclear missile during the cold war. it is a matter of time to reactivate it and deploy to Korea. 10 minutes to reach Beijing, Shanghai.

pershing-2-BM-Berlin-WHITE-SANDS-MISSILE-RANGE.jpg

US pershing-2 nuclear missile during the cold war. it is a matter of time to reactivate it and deploy to Korea. 10 minutes to reach Beijing, Shanghai.

Don't quote me if you only what to troll.
I could say China can deploy a couple of nukes in Cuba too. You better leave it to the Americans to decide for themselves.

Don't quote me if you only what to troll.
I could say China can deploy a couple of nukes in Cuba too. You better leave it to the Americans to decide for themselves.
if you don´t want me to quote you, why are you quoting me?

sure, I can leave the decision to Barack Obama as you leave it to Xi Jinping to deploy nukes to Cuba.

China needs to put more of their military assets in the SCS islands,

India is 500 years behind China, better stick to your own backyard rather than trying to be adventurous in South China Sea.

Same applies to everyone.
Better stick to South China Sea.
And stop your itchy about bay Of Bengal or Indian Ocean.

The US and Russia got rid of their H-bomb stock piles because of the high maintenance cost due to the "T-U" design for their H-bomb, which has a fast rate of nuclear decay of the warhead. Thanks for the Chinese scientist Yu Min who came up with his "Yumin" design, the Chinese H-bomb can be kept much longer, thus China is the only country in the world which keep 30 H-bombs stock pile ranging from 2 million tons to 15 million tons of TNT.

What is it in kiloton or megaton? That unit of measurement is easier to comprehend.

Also there are lots of cost for maintaining the finished nuclear warheads. Chinese people are smarter thus China only produced enough materials or so called " work-in-progress" rather than the finished warheads to lower the cost. On an expectation of a incoming nuclear war, China can increase its warheads number by no time. This is called JIT.

China's first H-bomb
View attachment 317033

Is this what the Pakistanis are also doing? I hear that most of their nuclear stockpile requires assembly.

Your country is weak and poor. there's nothing your country can do to prevent other powerful countries from exploring indian ocean.

India's smallest state is bigger than your country. Enuf said.
Now go and have some coffee.
Release your frustration :enjoy:

you forget how your neighbors will respond.

It is expected that

- North Korea increases nuclear stockpile.

- South Korea will go nuclear.

- Japan will go nuclear. it is a matter of months for her to assemble the first nuke. 1,000 nukes come online in a matter of few years. Japan has a huge stockpile of plutonium.

- America will deploy more assets close to China, probably reactivating short und medium range nuclear missiles.

- Russia will re-program nuclear missiles targeting China mainland.

- Vietnam will go nuclear.

- Taiwan will go nuclear.

Why is Russia going to do what Vietnam wants her to do? As an ally China is way more important to Russia than Vietnam. As for going nuclear the US won't allow Japan and South Korea to go nuclear. As for Taiwan and Vietnam, first they have to come out of NPT and that is pretty complicated since all the major powers are going to oppose it.

If that happens, for our ally China, we'll sort out a way to counter that. I have a plan, in time we'll disclose it to our Chinese friends. Why talk about it if the situation does not call for it, right?

2-15 megatons

Good size! Yes, that will do the job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom