What's new

3 naval fleets 100 ships drill in SCS: China "strike the mountain to warn the tiger"

India is worlds 7th largest in terms of GDP, and third largest in terms of buying power.
Poor Philippines is 34th.
Now pls do this yourself :suicide:
Yep 7th largest economy for a country with the second largest population. Philippines' HDI, per capita nominal and per capita ppp are all higher than india.

there are plenty of reasons to go to war. but I wonder how many young chinese men are wiling to die to nothing? for a blind nationalism? for a lie? for a ideology?

At least an equal number of US people who are willing to die for the PH and, perhaps, VN.

You want to bet which side is more willing to die?

you forget how your neighbors will respond.

It is expected that

- North Korea increases nuclear stockpile.

- South Korea will go nuclear.

- Japan will go nuclear. it is a matter of months for her to assemble the first nuke. 1,000 nukes come online in a matter of few years. Japan has a huge stockpile of plutonium.

- America will deploy more assets close to China, probably reactivating short und medium range nuclear missiles.

- Russia will re-program nuclear missiles targeting China mainland.

- Vietnam will go nuclear.

- Taiwan will go nuclear.

Cuba will go nuclear. Laos and Cambodia will go nuclear. Venezuela and Bolivia will go nuclear. Even Alaska will go nuclear after Russians seize it back.

It is expected that

- Japan will go nuclear. it is a matter of months for her to assemble the first nuke. 1,000 nukes come online in a matter of few years. Japan has a huge stockpile of plutonium.

- America will deploy more assets close to China, probably reactivating short und medium range nuclear missiles.

1、The world is controlled by USA, it benefits most from the existing world frame, so it is the last one willing to see so many countried have nuclear weapon.
2、If there is a nuclear war, which will be more easier to be vanished from the planet? tiny Vietnam or us? The funny thing is: if tiny Vietnam dare to accept nuclear war,why we dare not?
3、Dont threat us like this,it is useless. We prepared the nuclear war with USSR in 1969-1972, at that time facing USSR ,we did not retreat. A tiny Vietnam can scare us? LOL. By the way ,build your nuclear weapon first ,orelse ,donot make day dream.

Its time when China faces threats militarily. Time to fight economic and influential wars is over.
No ,it is still economic war, What the USA are doing is try to scare the Asian money into USA to buy their rubbish national debt. They behave real,but it is just a drama.
USA have NO money to fight with us. They have to borrow money from us first in order to fight with us.

At least an equal number of US people who are willing to die for the PH and, perhaps, VN.

You want to bet which side is more willing to die?

Cuba will go nuclear. Laos and Cambodia will go nuclear. Venezuela and Bolivia will go nuclear. Even Alaska will go nuclear after Russians seize it back.
you forget we have huge uranium deposits, can enrich uranium by ourselves as per 1-2-3 US-Vietnam nuclear agreement, plus decade long experience in production of nuclear energy. Laos and Cambodia: nothing. we control their armies anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_uranium_reserves

It is expected that

oh u forgot tanzania will go nuclear as well :lol:

It is expected that

The closest thing Vietnam will ever get nuclear status is if she got nuked

Hope U.S Navy can see the video ... How China YJ-12 supersonic missile flight & destroy the ship in PLAN SCS drill:coffee:

h4878fp8.gif

W020150804320411125206.jpg

I do think some west military exports in U.S tonight won't sleep well coz PLAN just showing a special flight path supersonic missile in SCS drill, which can't easily defend by current CIWS ... :dirol: Which weapon held by China to stop U.S Navy stay outside, it's very important. Well done ! :cheers:

dkgljkw2zp2.gif

0kpoec.gif

I do think some west military exports in U.S tonight won't sleep well coz PLAN just showing a special flight path supersonic missile in SCS drill, which can't easily defend by current CIWS ... :dirol: Which weapon held by China to stop U.S Navy stay outside, it's very important. Well done ! :cheers:

View attachment 317340
View attachment 317339
And for the very first time on TV to the public, mainly to the American I guess, Chinese General revealed it has a much faster speed and double range than India's Brahmos. So basically If it is launched at 550 km from the AC, the enemy ship has no counter measures for it.

And for the very first time on TV to the public, mainly to the American I guess, Chinese General revealed it has a much faster speed and double range than India's Brahmos. So basically If it is launched at 550 km from the AC, the enemy ship has no counter measures for it.
Only U.S can understand the news, as i said before show our muscles to stop a stupid war. If American unlike this i believe PLAN also has the video of DF21 sink ship.

Only U.S can understand the news, as i said before show our muscles to stop a stupid war. If American unlike this i believe PLAN also has the video of DF21 sink ship.
Of course they understand this message: The YJ-12 enables Chinese attack aircraft to launch it outside the engagement range of US Navy’s Aegis Combat System and the SM-2 air-defense missiles. As a result US aircraft carrier strike group does not have enough time to respond to the attack.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom