What's new

3 naval fleets 100 ships drill in SCS: China "strike the mountain to warn the tiger"

After multiple incursions in indian territories Chinese give them chocolates :D ..
Jis trah yhan per bachey ko peet ker phir chocolate de jati ha na . :D
We did not invade India... I mean, the McMahon line are British colonialism, he is illegal, there is a Chinese territory. .so we did not invade India.

Chinese security starts in Arabia sea and South Asia sea. The best thing that china can do is enhance the capabilities of PNS. That would be the best strategy to strike the mountain and scare the elephant.

Dragon is mysterious and Subtle! Only fraction of Chiese defensive weapons are know. Tao says keep your best weapons hidden. The Chinese have been doing that since the 1990s. There is no comparison.

Chinese security starts in Arabia sea and South Asia sea. The best thing that china can do is enhance the capabilities of PNS. That would be the best strategy to strike the mountain and scare the elephant.

Dragon is mysterious and Subtle! Only fraction of Chiese defensive weapons are know. Tao says keep your best weapons hidden. The Chinese have been doing that since the 1990s. There is no comparison.
You truly understand some of the Chinese thinking and philosophy. Tai Chi masters will always be gaining strength and grounds from every opponents' first move. A jab and cross combo may appear fancy and fierce, it yields no results in substance when confronting the Tai chi masters.

China got Wufangjiao under its control.
5.jpg

China's high-altitude long-range anti-stealth and carrier-killer Divine Eagle is on the move
6.jpg

You truly understand some of the Chinese thinking and philosophy. Tai Chi masters will always be gaining strength and grounds from every opponents' first move. A jab and cross combo may appear fancy and fierce, it yields no results in substance when confronting the Tai chi masters.

China got Wufangjiao under its control.
View attachment 317898

China's high-altitude long-range anti-stealth and carrier-killer Divine Eagle is on the move
View attachment 317899

Dear Tiqiu, that is what I have been trying to convey to my chinese friends here at this forum.

What I just can not understand why there is so much hatred for China. Especially coming from South... in every thing they come in hordes and belittle every chinese achievement... and chinese friends fall into their trap...

Tao is one of the greatest gift to humanity...a Chinese put it on paper that all could benefit!

Sun Tzu just showed how to use the Tao in matter of state security. The Chinese understand the Tao and you will see that SCS and ECS will become the great wall of water...protecting China from the Seas.

Regarding drones or weapons... all people see is what China does not consider to be of strategic importance.

Tao says: Weapons of state must be hidden, just like the big fish hides in the depth of the lake.

Peace, development and win-win cooperation is the only way. When China develops her friends develop. Look at Pakistan...if China is stronger, Pak is stronger. If China is weak, Pak is weak.

Your two countries are a golden example of how nations must cooperate and develop together.

Peace, development and win-win cooperation is the only way. When China develops her friends develop. Look at Pakistan...if China is stronger, Pak is stronger. If China is weak, Pak is weak.

Your two countries are a golden example of how nations must cooperate and develop together.

So far, China stood up for only two allies, Pakistan and North Korea. China did not stand up for her friends in BD, matter of fact, China doesn't seem to care if BD is turned into another indian satellite by the indian puppets. The BD armed forces buy Chinese weapons and the Chinese government takes it as a sign that they have an ally in the regime ruling BD. Of course Nothing can be farther than the truth but the Chinese leaders don't realise this or perhaps they are simply indifferent as far as BD is concerned. As a result China's friends are regularly portrayed as terrorists and persecuted by the indian puppets in BD while the real terrorists go untouched. Anyway, immense pressure has been exerted upon China's all weather ally Pakistan so that Pakistan clarifies whether she is an ally of the US or China. It seems Pakistan won't be given the option to choose both as allies. Another dangerous episode is in the making for Pakistan, if China hesitates to stand by Pakistan 200% (that's what the US and its minions expect) Pakistan will be bombed to submission within months if not days. You talk of strengthening the PNS for scaring the elephant but that cannot be successfully done without securing the Bay of Bengal and for that BD Must be taken into account. Allowing an indian puppet to cling to power in Dhaka will never secure the Bay of Bengal for China and her ally Pakistan.

Last edited:
Once we completed our SCS project, we need to expand our operation in the global common. At least 7 AC is needed to ensure smooth operation of our trading and overseas safety asset.

do you know how much it would cost to build a 7 AC fleet,maintain it and it's bases :coffee:

and aren't the Chinese the ones saying aircraft carriers are easy targets to destroy.

So far, China stood up for only two allies, Pakistan and North Korea. China did not stand up for her friends in BD, matter of fact, China doesn't seem to care if BD is turned into another indian satellite by the indian puppets. The BD armed forces buy Chinese weapons and the Chinese government takes it as a sign that they have an ally in the regime ruling BD. Of course Nothing can be farther than the truth but the Chinese leaders don't realise this or perhaps they are simply indifferent as far as BD is concerned. As a result China's friends are regularly portrayed as terrorists and persecuted by the indian puppets in BD while the real terrorists go untouched. Anyway, immense pressure has been exerted upon China's all weather ally Pakistan so that Pakistan clarifies whether she is an ally of the US or China. It seems Pakistan won't be given the option to choose both as allies. Another dangerous episode is in the making for Pakistan, if China hesitates to stand by Pakistan 200% (that's what the US and its minions expect) Pakistan will be bombed to submission within months if not days.

Dear T-rex, the Truth about BD is the sell out of Bangla cause. But becoming subservient to the Indian hegemony, BD has lost all her independence and historic duty to west bengal. It fell into the trap and it is going to be very difficult for BD to come out of it.

BD never really acted as a friend of China like Pak did. So, why would China shoot itself in the foot. BD government is even dragging its feet for the Chinese South Asia corridor.

Also by giving indian access to Noth East BD has betrayed the seven sisters. It has facilitated the evil empire's strangle hold those poor people. Please, forgive me for saying that BD is a client state of this evil empire in South Asia.

China will have to stand by Pak for her own security. The only true friend and ally they have is Pak. If Pak goes China will exposed. The evil empire of South with its sick mentality of expansion and dominance of weaker states will be breathing down the Chinese neck.

Do you think China will every allow that to happen. The Chinese lost big part of Tibet to this evil empire of South. It was a strategic mistake...

Forgive if I have hurt your feelings about BD. But this seems to be the truth based on facts.

Dear Tiqiu, that is what I have been trying to convey to my chinese friends here at this forum.

What I just can not understand why there is so much hatred for China. Especially coming from South... in every thing they come in hordes and belittle every chinese achievement... and chinese friends fall into their trap...

Tao is one of the greatest gift to humanity...a Chinese put it on paper that all could benefit!

Sun Tzu just showed how to use the Tao in matter of state security. The Chinese understand the Tao and you will see that SCS and ECS will become the great wall of water...protecting China from the Seas.

Regarding drones or weapons... all people see is what China does not consider to be of strategic importance.

Tao says: Weapons of state must be hidden, just like the big fish hides in the depth of the lake.

I agree. The most lethal force that every weapons can have are,not when they are used, but when they are hidden in deep or are placed on shelves. Based on this philosophy China has been very quiet about its new weapons development in the past unlike some other countries. I don't think the Chinese leaders have diverted from this type of thinking even it appeared that many new Chinese were suddenly emerged into the public eyes on a month-to-mouth basis from few years ago. They were just some necessary measures and a finesse way to let China's components know that China is capable of self defense and safe-guarding its own interest. Instead of throwing a "King Hit", the Taoism China would always like to "strike the mountain to warn the tiger" first to avoid wars, before going all-in.

It is because of this Taoism philosophy that China could co-develop with many countries in the world - countries which have different political system, different cultures or different religions to China's .China-Pak relations is a sheer example of this. African continent is another. After all most people on earth regard development and peace more than wars.Time is on the Chinese side.

Perhaps that is why some countries can't wait. And that is why sometimes China has to draw her sword.

I agree. The most lethal force that every weapons can have are,not when they are used, but when they are hidden in deep or are placed on shelves. Based on this philosophy China has been very quiet about its new weapons development in the past unlike some other countries. I don't think the Chinese leaders have diverted from this type of thinking even it appeared that many new Chinese were suddenly emerged into the public eyes on a month-to-mouth basis from few years ago. They were just some necessary measures and a finesse way to let China's components know that China is capable of self defense and safe-guarding its own interest. Instead of throwing a "King Hit", the Taoism China would always like to "strike the mountain to warn the tiger" first to avoid wars, before going all-in.

It is because of this Taoism philosophy that China could co-develop with many countries in the world - countries which have different political system, different cultures or different religions to China's .China-Pak relations is a sheer example of this. African continent is another. After all most people on earth regard development and peace more than wars.Time is on the Chinese side.

Perhaps that is why some countries can't wait. And that is why sometimes China has to draw her sword.

Tiqiu, wise words you speak. What the Chinese have done with great patience is not to scare the ASEAN countries.
Hence this policy of not showing off or boasting will continue for a very long time. This is the way of Confusician thought.

China has done great things in Africa...and it is not only development. But the Chinese doctors and engineers have been helping the africans for 5 decades.

The Chinese leadership has extended the hand of friendship to your southern neighbour but they have chosen to insult China at every turn. But again the Chinese have 'thick face'. They will only close their plam to teach monkey god humility when that is absolutely necessary.

Thank you for your wise post. It is delightful to see that young Chinese are not separated from Tao. If I have time I will write about Tao of Development and Harmony in Modern World. The day the Chinese separate from the Tao, the Virtue will leave China. Hope that never happens!

The Chinese should avoid the taunts of hordes here at PDF and focus on showcasing the development of China. These people wish China ill!

Tiqiu, wise words you speak. What the Chinese have done with great patience is not to scare the ASEAN countries.
Hence this policy of not showing off or boasting will continue for a very long time. This is the way of Confusician thought.

China has done great things in Africa...and it is not only development. But the Chinese doctors and engineers have been helping the africans for 5 decades.

The Chinese leadership has extended the hand of friendship to your southern neighbour but they have chosen to insult China at every turn. But again the Chinese have 'thick face'. They will only close their plam to teach monkey god humility when that is absolutely necessary.

Thank you for your wise post. It is delightful to see that young Chinese are not separated from Tao. If I have time I will write about Tao of Development and Harmony in Modern World. The day the Chinese separate from the Tao, the Virtue will leave China. Hope that never happens!

The Chinese should avoid the taunts of hordes here at PDF and focus on showcasing the development of China. These people wish China ill!
Likewise, I enjoyed reading your words very much. It gave me some objective views in relation to both how China as a country fares and how us as posters behave in the future from the bystanders' perspectives. I wish you succeed in your endeavorment of writing about Tao.

So far, China stood up for only two allies, Pakistan and North Korea. China did not stand up for her friends in BD, matter of fact, China doesn't seem to care if BD is turned into another indian satellite by the indian puppets. The BD armed forces buy Chinese weapons and the Chinese government takes it as a sign that they have an ally in the regime ruling BD. Of course Nothing can be farther than the truth but the Chinese leaders don't realise this or perhaps they are simply indifferent as far as BD is concerned. As a result China's friends are regularly portrayed as terrorists and persecuted by the indian puppets in BD while the real terrorists go untouched. Anyway, immense pressure has been exerted upon China's all weather ally Pakistan so that Pakistan clarifies whether she is an ally of the US or China. It seems Pakistan won't be given the option to choose both as allies. Another dangerous episode is in the making for Pakistan, if China hesitates to stand by Pakistan 200% (that's what the US and its minions expect) Pakistan will be bombed to submission within months if not days. You talk of strengthening the PNS for scaring the elephant but that cannot be successfully done without securing the Bay of Bengal and for that BD Must be taken into account. Allowing an indian puppet to cling to power in Dhaka will never secure the Bay of Bengal for China and her ally Pakistan.
Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, India and China Is sovereign independent country. Respectively have their own government, the he and foreign policy. Nobody has the right to intervene, But every country also for own practice maximization and foreign policy.

So I can understand Dhaka that the government 's foreign policy, and neighbors to the south Asian subcontinent "superpower" Is helpless

The reason why I say so, this is because the subcontinent things we don't really care.

BD never really acted as a friend of China like Pak did. So, why would China shoot itself in the foot. BD government is even dragging its feet for the Chinese South Asia corridor.

The indian puppet regime never acted as a friend of China, not the general people of BD. The illgeitimate BAL regime and Bangladesh are two different things. Most of the people of BD consider China as a friend not india. They are hostile towards india because they know all too well how india is harming Bangladesh. So what if the people see China as their ally, their voices have been silenced. What most of the people in BD think and say does not count anymore, what the indian puppets say means everything because they have the guns. While the rights of the people in BD were crushed China looked on and now you say that we fell in a trap.

Also by giving indian access to Noth East BD has betrayed the seven sisters. It has facilitated the evil empire's strangle hold those poor people. Please, forgive me for saying that BD is a client state of this evil empire in South Asia.

China will have to stand by Pak for her own security. The only true friend and ally they have is Pak. If Pak goes China will exposed. The evil empire of South with its sick mentality of expansion and dominance of weaker states will be breathing down the Chinese neck.

Do you think China will every allow that to happen. The Chinese lost big part of Tibet to this evil empire of South. It was a strategic mistake...

Forgive if I have hurt your feelings about BD. But this seems to be the truth based on facts.

Most people in BD are totally against giving transit to india and this is why india has destroyed democracy in BD so that nobody can peacefully remove the indian puppet regime from power. The so-called international community led by the US supports whatever india does in BD in order to threaten China's security with the help of india. In other words, we are a victim of the west's hostility towards China.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom