What's new

"3 judges have made Tamasha of Pakistan" - Nawaz Sharif blasts judiciary from London after PDM failed to retain govt in Punjab

should have said the same thing on April 8 instead of hailing the judgement...Judiciary was corrupt back then, it is today....
Exactly. As I said in another thread don't think judiciary is free and fair corruption less after this judgement in PTI favor. They had no other choice because of the pressure generated by Imran khan.

i hope not , i think now he will show maturity and go in full offensive mode in Sindh take it as a revenge on zardari .
Sindhi is full establishment territory and their golden goose, they will give up Azad Kashmir to India before relinquishing control of their cash and holy cow of Sindh.

There was a need for someone to take this issue head on and Imran did that. He was right not naming Bajwa and indirectly taking him to the cleaners.

Bajwa was used to corrupts with no leadership skills that he could control and disposed off when needed.

This time the Pakistani public made a u-turn.

Coming back to the topic, Nawaz words carry 0 weight considering he absconded to London and living in an apartment he got from corruption money. In a sane country he wouldn’t have got coverage and would have been brought to justice.
Apprently
Maryum nawaz game plan is to pin all mess on shahbaz and act innocent

Where are neutrals ? maybe sending black Vigo's outside SC judges ?

I still have a sneaky gut feeling that this is a lollipop.

Imran Khan should keep the pressure up on neutrals. There should absolutely no let up.

This is their new shtick.. will it work ? Judiciary does not enjoy very favorable reputation among masses.

From top to bottom, from left to right - this country has been filled-up with Filth thanks to the Colonial Military Generals who have totally destroyed this country. The only solution for this country is to wipe this country from these Colonial basatr.ds. Once this these Colonials are gone, the rest of the filth will die soon. MAKE NO MISTAKE -- THE BIGGEST EXISTENCE THREAT TO THIS COUNTRY ARE THE MILITARY GENERALS !!

Back
Top Bottom