What's new

"3 judges have made Tamasha of Pakistan" - Nawaz Sharif blasts judiciary from London after PDM failed to retain govt in Punjab

i hope not , i think now he will show maturity and go in full offensive mode in Sindh take is as a revenge on zirdari .

Man last time he was saying I will bring back stolen wealth, will take back raiwind, put these mothafuckas in jail blah blah blah, but was busy playing grab a$$ with Bajwa and giving that mofo extensions.

I like IK, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to be critical of him. He made many, many mistakes and didn’t deliver what he promised.

The people of Karachi stood with IK and this time he better keep his word.

And no more giving COAS extension unless we’re in wartime.

Action talks, bullshit walks.

I want to see Imran Khan become PM of Pakistan again. You know when someone is honest when everyone is against him.

He is an honest man. I don't know much abou Pak politics but Imran Khan is a honest man... Pakistan deserves honest leadership.

ایک بات طے ہے آئیندہ ن لیگ کا پارلیمانی پارٹی کا سربراہ بھی شریف خاندان سے ہوگا۔۔۔خواجہ سعد جیسے پھر صرف نعرے ماریں گے۔

I want to see Imran Khan become PM of Pakistan again. You know when someone is honest when everyone is against him.

He is an honest man. I don't know much abou Pak politics but Imran Khan is a honest man... Pakistan deserves honest leadership.

Thanks our Indian fraand. Your validation is all that we needed so we can sleep at night. Thank you again!

Can someone please make a gif of the infamous ab aap royen, pittain, cheekhain.

Ganjay tunay is mulk ka mazak banaya hua hai, aur kisi nay nhn. When you gave a key to a BMW to a COAS, when you bought off judges, when you bought off the media, when you make tapes of judges, when you buy off parliamentarians, when you bribe MPA's and MNA's, when you make deals with the establishment.

These same 3 judges also ruled against Qasim Suri and got Imran Khan out, tab to kisi nay yeh nhn bola tha. You were sucking the balls of these judges at that time, mithayi bant rahay thay. Jamhuriat ki fatah thi woh.

The same people are saying that IK is the ladla of the system, while a convicted prisoner is out enjoying shopping in London, while another convicted prisoner who should be serving a prison sentence is out on bail to take care of the guy who is in London, and conducting press conferences in PM House against the judiciary. While another guy is the PM whose case is just being adjourned again and again. If this isn't ladla then what is.

Munafiq jhootay, lakh di lanat.

1658857861557.png

Back
Top Bottom