What's new

3 FC Troops Martyred in Terrorist Attack in Bolan District

They know what to do

They just don't want to do it
Move the generals and their families to Balouchistan bases. Watch how it gets permanently fixed. They are in manage mode and they sit in well secured Cantonments. They need to hit left and right - make it clear that each attack is coming from India or Afghanistan and launch missile attacks on BLA bases in both locations. Launch an attack on some Indian asset or base, and state these are launch pads for BLA training. Give the Indians credit - at least they have successfully built the rhetoric that all attacks are a result of PK and they will react, whether through Bollywood type actions, or make belief events or normal BATs.

We need Warriors as generals not generals who are maulvis, businessmen or politicians.

Just send it here then.
Screenshot_20210510-053431_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210510-053500_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210510-053502_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210510-053501_Chrome.jpg

If this is not enough then the video they posted has moch more clear faces but I would be banned if I post the video here.

This constant bad news from there is very disturbing. Allow me to say -

"THEY" are just managing Baluchistan.

I HAVE NOT seen any get to down approach of PINDI when it comes to Baluchistan

As some one said on this very forum.

THEY are more into politics than onto the BORDERS.
Busy in letting shahbaz ghaleez out

Is it even a slight possibility of entertaining the idea of building a specialized militia (more of a assassins) disguised as common local look alike something like we witnessed in the famous drama Dhawan to take out the terrorists in volatile regions...since they cannot hide with the assistance of locals...this is for operation near border with Afghanistan...
1620616464516.png

We are losing people everyday and we can't do sh*t about it. What is the point of all of these operations?
These terrorists have been trained well over the last 20 Years and Pakistan seems to be the target.
Move the generals and their families to Balouchistan bases. Watch how it gets permanently fixed. They are in manage mode and they sit in well secured Cantonments. They need to hit left and right - make it clear that each attack is coming from India or Afghanistan and launch missile attacks on BLA bases in both locations. Launch an attack on some Indian asset or base, and state these are launch pads for BLA training. Give the Indians credit - at least they have successfully built the rhetoric that all attacks are a result of PK and they will react, whether through Bollywood type actions, or make belief events or normal BATs.

We need Warriors as generals not generals who are maulvis, businessmen or politicians.
Pakistan was warned of Indian trained terrorists now they have been unleashed and have flooded our Baluchistan borders.

These terrorists have been trained well over the last 20 Years and Pakistan seems to be the target.

Pakistan was warned of Indian trained terrorists now they have been unleashed and have flooded our Baluchistan borders.

By mid of July i think all US forces will leave Afganistan and then the real bloody battle will start. Will skin indians and their nds alive .

By mid of July i think all US forces will leave Afganistan and then the real bloody battle will start. Will skin indians and their nds alive .
Oh that's so cute:lol: maybe it's the Americans who are saving you. They saved you during Kargil too.

Is it even a slight possibility of entertaining the idea of building a specialized militia (more of a assassins) disguised as common local look alike something like we witnessed in the famous drama Dhawan to take out the terrorists in volatile regions...since they cannot hide with the assistance of locals...this is for operation near border with Afghanistan...
View attachment 742286

That’s definitely part of it, but not all of it. Also, Counter-insurgent insurgent army has to obey laws (need rock solid evidence) as not to cause atrocities that will come back to delegitimize the governments efforts.

Good governance, true meritocracy that does not sway for the political benefits of individual officers or politicians is key to prevent corruption or even the impression of corruption.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom