Pakistan 71/7 (15.6/20 ov)

121413.jpg

121412.jpg

Pakistan 71/7 (16.1/20 ov)

Lower score than last time i guess

Should I laugh or weep??? :undecided:

Pakistan 89 all out in 18.4 overs... :argh:

Pakistan 89 (18.4/20 ov)

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

England will need 90 to win

Lowest total ever score by Pakistan(89 in 18.4 overs). Previous was 125/9 against Australia. :close_tema:

Nothing from Pakistan there, absolutely steamrolled by England. The visitors were an utter shambles, they looked useless against the short ball from the quicks and similarly clueless against the pair of spinners. Unless Shoaib can produce some magic with the new ball this game will be over in flash.

behuda - begherat - kaam choor PAKISTANI team

Send in U19 at one and bring back seniors and fire them all

I think Pakistan must admit that they do not have scientific background to play cricket

I mean every time Pakistani player had boundry , english player just send in a short ball or a change up and its a cheap wicket I mean how stupid do you have to be to go for a BIG hit after you just hit a big one ???

The game is about playing cunningly , the Pakistani game is to Obvoius play sheepishly and hit one big HIT and attempt another big hit ....

And english game is , you intentionally send in a bad ball to let pakistani player hit it and then send in a changed up or short pitch for wicket

Nothing from Pakistan there, absolutely steamrolled by England. The visitors were an utter shambles, they looked useless against the short ball from the quicks and similarly clueless against the pair of spinners. Unless Shoaib can produce some magic with the new ball this game will be over in flash.

cant play short balls, cant play spinners, don't know how to catch and field ball... :hitwall::hitwall:

and look at the scorecard:
Pak 89 (18.4 ov, Saeed Ajmal 0*, TT Bresnan 3/10) - Innings break | Live Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

Mohammad Hafeez 14 runs in 32 balls... :angry::angry: its a crime in T20 match :angry:

couldn't watch the first innings.Some one told me on my way back home that Pakistani team doing well as usual.Look what they have done.:angry::angry:

spanking.jpg

what are the odds of Pakistan winning this one.. Never underestimate the law of averages ...;)

A win was a necessity for the cricket fans In Pakistan.. I expected a nice fight at least.. Lets hope for some miracle in bowling at least.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom