What's new

27 May Bombing of Lahore Rescue15 Building

You need really to get of your high horse and check the ground realities.

You have USA on one side who military can swat you without breaking sweat ( Army to Army wise). India on the otherside who will not hesitate another 1971 if the opportunity came. You have 20-30000 lawless Taliban with your borders and you have been forced to helicopter gunships, tanks etc to take on them.

Your economy is nowhere near what it use to be. China your main ally gets more neutral as days go by on the issue of LET etc.

Please think of some better idea.

Regards

LOL You live on that pathetic little island of yours where the sun goes down every single day. How does that feel for an empire that once brutally occupied half of the world? You Brits particularly have a habit of being nosy and not minding your own business. Well, your empire has been reduced to a shitty island where the weather and food are despicable. Where do you even gather the courage to criticize others? You are the mother of all evil in the world today. Every problem in the world can be traced back to the Brits.

Let's not even get into a US vs Pakistan debate, shall we? The US will never dare entering Pakistan because they know the dire consequences. Besides, they would have done already so if it was that simple. US interference in Pakistan will simply trigger a world war where the use of nuclear weapons isn’t disclosed. We have already fought three wars with India. This time we will just turn them to dust. Please provide us an opportunity. The Taliban are being sponsored by the Indians across the border. The Americans are turning a blind eye. We are already dealing with the Taliban internally. Now, time has come to face the bigger picture which is to eliminate terror across the border. That's exactly what we're discussing here. I know that you're having constipation at this idea. Nonetheless, the problem has to be highlighted and something has to be done about it. You either face the problem or become consumed by it. I rather chose for the latter.

You just be concerned about the world economy which is in a bad shape collectively. The world is in a dire recession which has no end in sight. The Americans in particular are suffering from this recession badly. Pakistan is no exception as you're deliberately making it out to be. Your country is on the brink of becoming bankrupt. That’s some dose of reality in your face. Before reminding the Pakistanis about their state of economy just take a look at your own pathetic state. China will always remain a true friend of Pakistan. You just don’t worry about them abandoning Pakistan.

Last edited:
Ok they are aliens who landed from Mars where they were trained by Indians, Israelis etc. I guess some one is watching to much Star Wars.

Regards

I was in Quetta back then.... A lot of refugees live there and they mostly study in Madrassah.....

I lost a friend of mine, an afghan, post 9-11, in Afghanistan fighting againts US. His family is still living partly in Quetta, Partly in Chamman and rest in Afghanistan

I know from these people that they are not against Paksitan. They were solely againts US invasion.

LOL You just live on that little island of yours where the sun goes down every single day.

Let's not even get into a US vs Pakistan debate, shall we? The US will never dare entering Pakistan because they know the dire consequences. Besides, they would have done already so if it was that simple. US interference in Pakistan will simply trigger a world war where the use of nuclear weapons isn’t disclosed. We have already fought three wars with India. This time we will just turn them to dust. Please provide us an opportunity. The Taliban are being sponsored by the Indians across the border. The Americans are turning a blind eye. We are already dealing with the Taliban internally. Now, time has come to face the bigger picture which is to eliminate terror across the border. That's exactly what we're discussing here. I know that you're having constipation at this idea. Nonetheless, the problem has to be highlighted and something has to be done about it. You either face the problem or become consumed by it. I rather chose for the latter.

You just be concerned about the world economy which is in a bad shape collectively. The world is in a dire recession which has no end in sight. The Americans in particular are suffering from this recession badly. Pakistan is no exception as you're deliberately making it out to be. Your country is on the brink of becoming bankrupt. That’s some dose of reality in your face. Before reminding the Pakistanis about their state of economy just take a look at your own pathetic state. China will always remain a true friend of Pakistan. You just don’t worry about them abandoning Pakistan.

My country is going bankrupt ?

The last time I checked

It was Pakistan asking for aid on the War on Terror from us.
Its Pakistani who love illegally and legally (bless those) to come to UK and not the otherway.

The US does not dare enter Pakistan ?

They are using drones on a daily basis and using your Army to do their dirty work of clean up. Come back when the PA enters Afghanistan.

World War ?

That happens when the worlds fight not Pakistan against the rest of the world.

Chill pill and come back to mother earth.

Regards

Last edited:
I was in Quetta back then.... A lot of refugees live there and they mostly study in Madrassah.....

I lost a friend of mine, an afghan, post 9-11, in Afghanistan fighting againts US. His family is still living partly in Quetta, Partly in Chamman and rest in Afghanistan

I know from these people that they are not against Paksitan. They were solely againts US invasion.

Probably but they might be willing to attack Pakistan for GOP's support for Amaricans.

The US does not dare enter Pakistan ?

They are using drones on a daily basis and using your Army to their dirty work of clean up. Come back when the PA enters Afghanistan.
Well, they did try an SF insertion and were told they would be shot down next time - haven't tried it since have they?

The drones are a trade off of sorts.

What dirty work is the Army doing for them?

You have USA on one side who military can swat you without breaking sweat ( Army to Army wise).

Why would the US do that and destabilize Pakistan even further?

Isn't the entire aim of the US presence to stabilize the region, ensure government writ (Afghan and Pakistan) in all of their territories, and therefore deny AQ any possible safe havens?

Well, they did try an SF insertion and were told they would be shot down next time - haven't tried it since have they?

The drones are a trade off of sorts.

What dirty work is the Army doing for them?

Again you are reading peice meal. The posters contention was to carry out cross border strikes like Turkey in Afghanistan. The PA does not have that capacity against US.

Regards

Why would the US do that and destabilize Pakistan even further?

Isn't the entire aim of the US presence to stabilize the region, ensure government writ (Afghan and Pakistan) in all of their territories, and therefore deny AQ any possible safe havens?

Then you agree that we are on the same side of the WOT so why will you carryout cross border raids in Afghanistan as Babur stated ?

Regards

Last edited:
Then you agree that we are one side of the WOT so why will you carryout cross border raids in Afghanistan as Babur stated ?

Regards

If the US can carry out strikes against allegedly AQ sites that pose a threat to US national security, why should Pakistan not do the same, hypothetically speaking, if certain entities are a risk to its national security?

Now I doubt that would happen, since it would likely be taken as an act of war with India, and even the US was very careful in dealing with the Iranians in Iraq, despite their allegations that the Iranians were supplying a large part of the spectrum of the insurgents, Sunni and Shia, with advanced explosives and IED capabilities.

Nonetheless, most of the outbursts here are not dissimilar to those on Indian fora after the Mumbai attacks - Pakistani institutions were accused without rhyme or reason, with calls ranging from surgical strikes, to tit for tat terrorism to all out war.

Such reactions in India would likely repeat were another attack to occur - the underlying problem is of trust. Pakistanis don't trust India and vice versa. And you cannot effectively argue that India is not involved, nor can Pakistanis conclusively argue that India is involved (as is the case with the Indians) but the emotion after a terrorist incident ensures that the accusations keep flying.

Again you are reading peice meal. The posters contention was to carry out cross border strikes like Turkey in Afghanistan. The PA does not have that capacity against US.

Regards

I was replying to a very specific point of yours, and that is all I quoted from your response.

Any way - lets be done with the accusations of Indian involvement.

I will be deleting future responses on that particular line of argument.

May those martyred in this attack RIP.

There is a big misconseption here regarding the Taliban. There is a huge diference between taliban in afghanistan and pakistan.

Afghanistan:

They only fight the occupying forces, infedels etc etc.
These guys are under control of Mullah Omer.
There funding comes mostly from within, including the poppy business.

Pakistan:

These guys claim that their major goal is to attack the infedels yet they havn't even done that once. And they only attack PA and civillians.
These guys are under control of Baitullah Mehsud.
There funding comes from mostly Middle east.

----

The TTP is so questionable that Mullah Omer has labeled them fakes and taken his alliance away from them.

The leadership in TTP
- it is either some bloke with his own stupid ideology and bieng sponsered by some foriegn country
- is some foriegn agent...?? and bieng sponsered by some country(ies).
- or is actually a Pakistani, but clearly has anti pakistan ideas. And for that he is bieng sponsered from some foriegn country.

It doesn't matter which one he is there is two things in common.
1; His anti Pakistan ideology
2; Foriegn Aid

One thing to note here is that who ever is funding these terrorists clearly gets to have a say on TTPs operations against the Pakistani State. And obviously hates Pakistan.

After the leaders, the TTP's malitia consists of thugs, uneducated poor people, others who have been blackmailed/brainwashed and it also has a few who have lost family members to the war.

But the majority of the people are poor and are uneducated, and when they get false information by the leaders regarding the eternal bullshit after they blow themselves up! They are ready to do join.

For those of you who keep saying that these are foriegn fighters from India/Israel, wake up and see. Some of these maybe Uzbek/Afghani but the majority of them is poor uneducated blackmailed pakistanis. The suicide bombers are not Indian commandos, they are they same poor brainwashed chaps.

To win this war against terror, Pakistan needs to have 3 major components in its war agains terror.
1; Physical Fighting, ie the army operations
2; The media has to be in sync with the govement/ army operations
3; Reconstruction/education programs have to be offered in these northern areas.

So in the end it really doesn't matter who the enemy is, the enemy is an enemy and they have anti state ideas, and they need to be rid of.

Wed, May 27 03:37 PM

New Delhi, May 27 (PTI) Condemning the blast in Lahore, External Affairs Minister S M Krishna today hoped that Islamabad and New Delhi can join hands to fight "this spectre of terror." He said India is monitoring the situation arising out of the bomb attack.

"I feel sorry that an incident has taken place in Lahore.

We condemn this attack in Lahore," Krishna told reporters here.

"My heart goes out to the people and the families in Lahore who have lost their lives," he added. "We hope Pakistan and India can join hands to fight this spectre of terror," Krishna said.

India condemns Lahore blast - Yahoo! India News

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom