What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Unfortunately there is no real photo / video confirmation of SU-30. In the eyes of the world, only confirmed kill in whole scenario was mig-21. Pilot had a lock, fired a missile but in the end there is no debris photo. World only call these kills as "claims" but not confirmed.
Perhaps, Airforce gives priority to confirmed kills which can shown as a trophy to entire world. After all the weightage of confirmed kill as a trophy served lot more national interests.

However, I am certain that SU-30 was shot down as that can be the sole reason that other SU-30s never challenged PAF after seeing the fate of one of their prime jets. Secondly, search & rescue heli to be rushed is another indication. Lastly. no counter claim evidence made by india. like for Pakistan, PAF immediately gave most reputed neutral count of F-16s, showed 4 AAMs along with the debris. Nothing of such level of credibility which can completely reject PAF claim were made by india.

lets-agree-to-disagree.jpg

The Su-30 MKI pilots were already awarded commendation cards around 2 weeks after the incident for dodging AMRAAM and successfully keeping their aircraft unharmed.

lets talk logic for a second, i know hard for you to comprehend but please bear with me.

Pakistan, within days if not hours had Hasan and Noman's name all over social media with kill claims, they came on multiple shows and their faces was shown around the globe.

India, within hours, claimed nothing was shot down, lost 3 (2 confirmed, 1 disputed) assets, one pilot POW and shown to the world, yet the only media coverage we EVER saw was Abhinandan's face or wreck of that AIM120, just wondering, why not bring those SU jockeys in limelight for the world to see, it's not easy to dodge multiple missiles and this feat is respected and celebrated.

Maj. ET Tullia (Call Sign: Stoke 3) dodged not 1, not 2 but 5 SAM's and lived to tell the story, oh by the way he did that all by his flying skills not by counter measures because when he landed he discovered that his chaff/flare dispenser had malfunctioned and nothing had been dispensed. He was awarded Distinguished Flying Cross (DFC) for it (very well deserving). By the way, Maj Tullia had a HUD tape to back the claims, just google it or search on YouTube to see it.

So coming back to the topic, IF IAF managed to achieved such a remarkable achievement than why not bring those pilots in front and award them? they are MORE deserving for that Chakra what ever award rather than ration cards of yours. How about posting those HUD tape so we Pakistani's for once are shut the hell up once and for all?

@Riz @GriffinsRule @Signalian @SQ8 @Akh1112 @Raider 21 @The Eagle @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Deino @Hodor @airomerix @fitpOsitive @Mav3rick @Meengla @TaimiKhan @TheTallGuy

lets talk logic for a second, i know hard for you to comprehend but please bear with me.

Pakistan, within days if not hours had Hasan and Noman's name all over social media with kill claims, they came on multiple shows and their faces was shown around the globe.

India, within hours, claimed nothing was shot down, lost 3 (2 confirmed, 1 disputed) assets, one pilot POW and shown to the world, yet the only media coverage we EVER saw was Abhinandan's face or wreck of that AIM120, just wondering, why not bring those SU jockeys in limelight for the world to see, it's not easy to dodge multiple missiles and this feat is respected and celebrated.

Maj. ET Tullia (Call Sign: Stoke 3) dodged not 1, not 2 but 5 SAM's and lived to tell the story, oh by the way he did that all by his flying skills not by counter measures because when he landed he discovered that his chaff/flare dispenser had malfunctioned and nothing had been dispensed. He was awarded Distinguished Flying Cross (DFC) for it (very well deserving). By the way, Maj Tullia had a HUD tape to back the claims, just google it or search on YouTube to see it.

So coming back to the topic, IF IAF managed to achieved such a remarkable achievement than why not bring those pilots in front and award them? they are MORE deserving for that Chakra what ever award rather than ration cards of yours. How about posting those HUD tape so we Pakistani's for once are shut the hell up once and for all?

@Riz @GriffinsRule @Signalian @SQ8 @Akh1112 @Raider 21 @The Eagle @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Deino @Hodor @airomerix @fitpOsitive @Mav3rick @Meengla @TaimiKhan @TheTallGuy
Thanks for tagging.
When it comes to Pakistan-India, no one can speak sense. Its all non sense, and I am afraid, it will remain so for next 5000 years.
I am sorry, I don't have more to say.

Last edited:
Politics & Patriotism are often deprived of logic or sense.
People are afraid of each other in South Asia. The root cause is the politics of some useless people.
Leaches, everywhere in the systems of the countries.
But it all boils down to the mentality, that everyone learns at home in South Asia. There we need to focus.

The reason was that he engaged when he wasn't supposed to. He got grounded for a while. It was only after they confirmed the hit that they changed their mind.
The AOC North was ready to Court Martial him.
There's a little more to this.

Pakistani CH4s were shot down before they even delivered 🤣🤣

Spyder did not shoot down Mi-17.
Watch this video from 4:33

This system literally tells you what type of target is selected e.g helicopter, drone, aircraft etc and it even tells you model of the target e.g F-16, JF-17, Mirage-III etc. How the fk was the Spyder operator not able to know that its a Mi-17 helicopter. Regardless if the Mi-17 IFF was turn on or off the sypder still would have been able to tell its unidentified Mi-17 because pakistani Mi-17 would have shown as FOE not unidentified target. Isnt Indian Air Defence SOP not to get approval from higher ups after conformation before they engage the target? Or is it a cover up?
I did provide videos and news articles of local IOK civilians (which I cant find due to obvious reasons) saying that they saw bunch of fast moving fighter jets before the chopper went down. I 100% believe those were PAF fighters that shot down Mi-17 and to deescalate the situation both Pak and Ind government decided to make Spyder the escape goat.

There's a little more to this.

If by "More" you mean he was asked not to shoot and he still did, then it is no secret. There was a reason he was advertised as a hero within hours of the incident otherwise he would have been punished for not following orders.

just sharing considering what had gone in the public minds.

It is said that our AD assets were not activated in AJK. We were expecting something in Punjab proper. It was an intelligence failure, if true. The more troubling prospect is the assets being active in AJK, but as the Indians claim, were jammed. A lot of ink has been spilt on the events of 27th Feb, but for our sake, I think we must look at the events of 26th Feb more closely. Why were any losses not inflicted on the opposing side that day? On 27th feb, Indians might have known that our leaders lack the will to launch a strike across the IB (they did bomb sovereign Pakistani territory, not AJK), so they concentrated their vigil in IoK. That gave them an opportunity to give chase to our strikers which resulted in the final melee. We were not able to do so either due to faulty intelligence, or our CAPs being stretched thin by foe's diversionary tactics, or our AD assets being jammed successfully.
The ISI chief Asim Munir was removed months after the confrontation. He appeared to be a no-nonsense soldier.

If by "More" you mean he was asked not to shoot and he still did, then it is no secret. There was a reason he was advertised as a hero within hours of the incident otherwise he would have been punished for not following orders.

This pretty much

Back
Top Bottom