What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Here is the undeniable proof of SU30 kill, they didn't pull it out of their arses

It shows the remnants of a missile carried by our F-16s. It is not undeniable proof of an SU30 kill.
The ISI chief Asim Munir was removed months after the confrontation. He appeared to be a no-nonsense soldier.

Such intel (OPFOR mil movements, readiness, etc.) is the remit of the MI.

Asim Munir was switched because he wasn't able to settle properly, especially given the ill health of somebody in his immediate family.

This system literally tells you what type of target is selected e.g helicopter, drone, aircraft etc and it even tells you model of the target e.g F-16, JF-17, Mirage-III etc. How the fk was the Spyder operator not able to know that its a Mi-17 helicopter. Regardless if the Mi-17 IFF was turn on or off the sypder still would have been able to tell its unidentified Mi-17 because pakistani Mi-17 would have shown as FOE not unidentified target. Isnt Indian Air Defence SOP not to get approval from higher ups after conformation before they engage the target? Or is it a cover up?
I did provide videos and news articles of local IOK civilians (which I cant find due to obvious reasons) saying that they saw bunch of fast moving fighter jets before the chopper went down. I 100% believe those were PAF fighters that shot down Mi-17 and to deescalate the situation both Pak and Ind government decided to make Spyder the escape goat.
It is quite possible.
When I first heard that MI-17 was shot down and 7 officers killed. I thought this would really escalate things now, but soon after Pak said that indian helicopter is shot down but we are not involved in it. My first guess was that its being said only to deescalate. For, india although shooting down own heli is quite a humiliation that their forces have no communication / coordination or integration gaps but on other hand its 100 times more acceptable for local consumption then a score done by Pakistan.

What about the SU-30 pilots who have died in car accidents subsequent to the 27 Feb episode?Have they been awarded as well?

1638891229188.png

1638928053272.png

The unmatched skills & professionalism.

There was at least one PAF female pilot who participated in operation Swift Retort.

Squadron Leader Saira Amin, who made history by becoming the first female to have earned a Sword of Honor in any defense academy of Pakistan, was said to be the co-pilot of a special operations aircraft during the PAF's assault on Indian military targets.

View attachment 799575

The unmatched skills & professionalism.

There was at least one PAF female pilot who participated in operation Swift Retort.

Squadron Leader Saira Amin, who made history by becoming the first female to have earned a Sword of Honor in any defense academy of Pakistan, was said to be the co-pilot of a special operations aircraft during the PAF's assault on Indian military targets.
How good it feels when a Pakistani female pilot bombed Indian military brigade headquarter where cartoon bipin rawat was hiding with his few four star generals

The article also mentioned causalities on the ground. Hopefully the truth can come out officially after a set period of time.

Back
Top Bottom