What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

As soon as a lock is maintained on you,your jet's computer will start to warn you and the moment the missile is released, jet's computer will start screaming so the Su30 pilots weren't blind of the .

Experts can explain further but I think its not as simple as you put it. There are multiple A-A radar modes and while a target can detect being scanned & locked by radar via RWR, they may not detect a missile launch depending on the radar mode used to launch. It is only when the missile goes active that the target may get a warning by which time it may be too late… this is what I believe happened in the case of the SU 30. Hence situational awareness, secure comms, AEWCS and ECCM are extremely important to be able to make a good guess when the adversary is able to fire (and you are entering their no escape zone).

What's with all these conspiracy theories? What happened was very simple.

Mig21 shoots down F16
Mig21 then gets shot down
Pakistan claims to also shoot down Su30 so as not to lose face, expecting clear evidence of downed f16 to be revealed.
Lucky for Pakistan, they could deny their f16 loss.
They then withdraw anything about shooting Su30 as they have no need to save face anymore.

Hilariously you write of conspiracy theories yet tout one of the lousiest lies ever put forward in modern aviation history. Do you Indians even realise how much the world laughed at you, included the world's air forces? Even your allies told you to stop lying about the lost F-16 and yet you still carry on till this day.
Post traumatic stress syndrome is a real thing and I have to hand to the Indian media machine and that they at least tried to lie and sooth over India's worst conventional defeat in modern times.

Here sober up dear chap;

04.52, enjoy :enjoy:, not just one but numerous expert sources debunk the idiotic claim you shot down an F-16, poor IAF.....

Mig21 shoots down F16
Pakistan claims to also shoot down Su30 so as not to lose face, expecting clear evidence of downed f16 to be revealed.
They then withdraw anything about shooting Su30 as they have no need to save face anymore.

All four missiles on MIG 21 were intact...

watch 13:50

there are a bunch more available. Kiss your *** good bye.. mwah..

Mig21 shoots down F16

Being very conservation here is what likely happened:

F16 fired at SU-30 as it might have threatened the Strike Package. Su-30 did evasive maneuver & escaped with non-fatal damage. Pilot was able to recover the aircraft to an airbase.

This explains:

i) Initial News on Indian Channel that Su-30 was shot down.
ii) Second Su-30 leaving the area afterwards.
ii) PAF claim of Su-30 being hit based on radar data, data from F-16 computer, intercepted radio communication. Remember PAF memorial mentioned "Avenger" call sign before India acknowledged this info publicly.
iii) The piece of AMRAAM which show sign of warhead triggering(deformed, ragged edges & folded outwards).
iv) IAF patch celebrating AMRAAM Dodger; possibly celebrating pilot's flying to escape with non-fatal damage & being able to recover the aircraft.
v) Lack of Su-30 wreckage.

Mig-21 scrambled, unintentionally crossed LOC due to radio jamming. Was shot down by another F-16.

Lack of Evidence to support even Mig-21 firing anything let alone F-16 kill:

1) No wreckage
2) OSINT and later PAF showed all 4 missiles either intact or still connected to airframe at time of crash.
3) Foreign Policy article confirming no F-16 shot.
4) On one hand India themselves claim that Abhinandan could hear his controller because of communication jamming, but under same conditions he was able to relay back to his controller that he shot down an F-16?
5) Indian Media reported that Su-30s radars could not get lock on to F-16(again possibly due to jamming by PAF), but under same condition relies on a blip going off radar scope as confirmation of kill. What if that blip wasn't a real plane in 1st place; that's how jamming works i.e you saturate radar with false returns. What if it was but then flew behind a mountain or jamming caused the radar processor to filter out the clutter altogether?

ISPR in fog of war made mistake of double counting abhinandan as 2 pilots. IAF waited for situation to clear up. Knew Mig-21 with pilot is on Pakistani side and that Su-30 wreckage/damage isn't in public domain so confirmed one loss and then added a F-16 shot down story to save face.

Last edited:

Mig21 shoots down F16
And then there are those countries without a face who hide their incompetence like the black box of the Mi-17 until the dust settles.....BTW, your clay footed warlords holding up AMRAAM pieces is like someone getting thrashed with their own stick.

As soon as a lock is maintained on you,your jet's computer will start to warn you and the moment the missile is released, jet's computer will start screaming so the Su30 pilots weren't blind of the fact that they have been fired upon and went into defensive mode ASAP so chances of getting hit by the AMRAAM from nose side is not possible and its also against the Anti BVR tactics.In ideal situation the missile would have hit from left side of the Su30 or maybe and most probably from its backside so that's that.Also as per witness reports the Su30 was running for its life in heading of friendly airspace.

Shiet....
So is there any way to jam the MAWS and RWR ?
So the BVR our any AAM Comes in silently and bye bye ??

Read my post again, i clearly stated that i have seen the conference where he explains how he got mixed up with claims of one pilot captured and some others in the area......being confused about numbers of pilots is one thing and disclosing that one has died is something else.....this was repeated by the DG ISPR in another programme as well....and when i bumped into the PAF Air chief in Doha earlier this year, he sidelined my inquisitive on the subject and instead praised my knowledge and interest in the PAF.

DGISPR owning the only 1 pilot arrested. His mention of death of pilot can be termed as a propaganda. This clearly disregards all his previous theories of death of pilot.

Did DG ISPR just post a picture of a wrecked Indian hawk trainer in his tweet? This isn't going to do us any favours:undecided:

Last edited:
Why all of senior and sane minded people are giving any importance to that false flag gangoo troll .... ???

This destritus guy is on a rival indian forum and is cursing and swearing at Pakistan freely.

Nice Lithographs for Gifts

63C04027-1EB7-472A-8550-4251D9361B7D.jpeg
BBF3A75B-AB15-479D-81BB-F8CE82012101.jpeg
36ECEE6B-7D9C-4B13-84C2-CFD2A3A779B1.jpeg
21F83D3D-03C9-4EB1-9CE3-DC277B68DF59.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom