What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

It is confirmed that Two Planes were shot down so where are two other pilots ????did they land on other side of Kashmir ???

Abhinandan was flying a single seater so it is confirmed that Su-30 was shot down .So the Pilot landed on other side of Kashmir.
I can only speculate when I say this that the wreckage of aim-120 that india has was pulled out of su-30 and the other pilot might still be alive and in custody who india refuses to own due to more humiliation.
Some sort of game is being played and the indians are making theories up while abhinandan refuses to talk.

I can only speculate when I say this that the wreckage of aim-120 that india has was pulled out of su-30 and the other pilot might still be alive and in custody who india refuses to own due to more humiliation.
Some sort of game is being played and the indians are making theories up while abhinandan refuses to talk.

I know Indians are hilarious they can do anything .

Indians have came up with another fantasy and bullshit as usual from last night multan rumor

View attachment 549189

This Indian twitter account has been wrong even about basic stuff. He actually tried to pass up a Pakistani video of our cross LOC strikes as an Indian surgical strike. Its a propaganda account to keep Indians busy while Modi builds statues.

Abhinandan has been kept in confinement and will only be let out after their elections.

It seems they did receive some whopping from PAF. Could it be they lost more than one MKI give they admit 4 Aim120c were fired and also given PAF pilot saying we are only hearing about 30% damage.
Bhai, there are enough irrational jingoistic trolls from the other side on this forum. No need to play their game. Leave the trolling to those who are trolls by their very nature. Otherwise the quality of our forum goes down.

A humble request.

Did the response live up to your expectations?

Oh yes, our oldest vintage MiG-21 shot down the best of Pakistani air force, a F-16, and then our pilot walked away with zero negotiation. Meanwhile Pakistan is continuously getting pounded at the border.

Oh yes, our oldest vintage MiG-21 shot down the best of Pakistani air force, a F-16, and then our pilot walked away with zero negotiation. Meanwhile Pakistan is continuously getting pounded at the border.
Damn where were you people for the whole month.
Have you over come the shock treatment. :lol:

I know then our villagers mistakenly believe that PAF pilot Shazaz ud din was an Indian and beated him to death. Very believable story, don't understand why my fellow Pakistani countrymen don't believe this. :crazy:

Damn where were you people for the whole month.
Have you over come the shock treatment. :lol:
hes still in the denial stage of grief

new-understanding-the-stages-of-grief-1.png

well your dheetpan reminds me of one joke.
Aik bandy ko usky dost ny ghar dawat pe invite kia. woh tayar ho kar gaya to aagy se gate band tha aur ooper slate per likha tha "April fool". uska ghussy sy bura haal ho gaya aur us ne slate saaf ki aur likh gya. "oey konsa april fool? men to aya hi nai."

Why not make it more tasty ...

Actually mig21 also killed 10,000 terrorists and shot down 18 f16s and 18 jf17 all with his cannon alone as all missles are accounted for..there is no wreckage because mig21 cannon blew the jets in air and because we were at space height all the wreckage burnt on re entry

I feel sorry for your idiocy. This theorey dies
Why not make it more tasty ...

Actually mig21 also killed 10,000 terrorists and shot down 18 f16s and 18 jf17 all with his cannon alone as all missles are accounted for..there is no wreckage because mig21 cannon blew the jets in air and because we were at space height all the wreckage burnt on re entry

Now that my friend is pretty nasty Sci-Fi Plot.
Guardian of Indi-wood in a wonderland.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom