What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Already integrated, tested and in-service. This is what tension periods do, they bring plans to execution. PAF now has a credible BVR deterrent that goes beyond anything US can provide. More good news to follow. Sit tight.
Sir, PAF was supposed to hold a press brief and expose all the lies emanating from India and also give details on the aerial clash, any idea why is it being held back.

Sir, PAF was supposed to hold a press brief and expose all the lies emanating from India and also give details on the aerial clash, any idea why is it being held back.

PAF is currently at full deployment and prepared for any eventuality from India. All press releases are responsibility of ISPR.

All PAF personnel (in fact all armed forces personnel) are under strict instructions to leave all whatsapp groups and not indulge in any discussion related to any operational matters with anyone. However armed forces personnel are still human so gossip vines cannot be completely cut off :). There is some very interesting information circulating about the events of 27th Feb, i do not want to be the one to disclose something which is not meant to be released however it is confirmed that the 2nd jet was in fact an SU-30.

All PAF personnel (in fact all armed forces personnel) are under strict instructions to leave all whatsapp groups and not indulge in any discussion related to any operational matters with anyone. However armed forces personnel are still human so gossip vines cannot be completely cut off :). There is some very interesting information circulating about the events of 27th Feb, i do not want to be the one to disclose something which is not meant to be released however it is confirmed that the 2nd jet was in fact an SU-30.
opssss .... press briefing is around the corner thats why this info is being circulated. Come with solid undeniable proofs...Indian media will cry like never before.

More good news to follow. Sit tight.

See what I mean about the one liners :sarcastic: but I'm happy with even this. Everyone keeps talking about the Indians reassessing, and preparing for round two. Finally we have news that PAF is not sitting still either, and has more surprises in store :wub:

opssss .... press briefing is around the corner thats why this info is being circulated. Come with solid undeniable proofs...Indian media will cry like never before.

Hope they let us know a day in advance - I'll rearrange work to ensure I'm online to depress the Indians :omghaha:

Already integrated, tested and in-service. This is what tension periods do, they bring plans to execution. PAF now has a credible BVR deterrent that goes beyond anything US can provide. More good news to follow. Sit tight.
awesome. loving it already.

Sir, US made range 150km however the variant China did work on was 400km
curious which one we got ?

Nothing PAF presents will be considered as proof not even a pilot unless its broken apart like abhi episode

Initially india media said he is not an Indian !!because of his moustache untill a 2010 video of him surfaced from india today

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom