What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Nothing PAF presents will be considered as proof not even a pilot unless its broken apart like abhi episode

Initially india media said he is not an Indian !!because of his moustache untill a 2010 video of him surfaced from india today
no they never said that he's not indian. even the indian media isn't that stupid...

Guys absolute hypothetical perhaps absurd thing.

Given that Indians are badly bruised as to what happened to them on 27 February 2019 and the fact that they want some face saving and something that perhaps might be quite public. So keeping that in mind what is the possibility that on 23 March 2019 during parade they could come near the border say around poonch sector and lock onto one of the performing fighters and fire salvo of missiles.

keeping in mind the distance from there to parade ground is around 88km which is well within BVR range?

If that occur will the performing air craft get alert? what would PAF response perhaps CAP response could be.

PS: It is absurd but nonetheless it is a possibility.

Given that Indians are badly bruised as to what happened to them on 27 February 2019 and the fact that they want some face saving and something that perhaps might be quite public. So keeping that in mind what is the possibility that on 23 March 2019 during parade they could come near the border say around poonch sector and lock onto one of the performing fighters and fire salvo of missiles.

keeping in mind the distance from there to parade ground is around 88km which is well within BVR range?

If that occur will the performing air craft get alert? what would PAF response perhaps CAP response could be.

Chinese Aircraft will be around. They wont risk shooting or even threatening a Chinese Aircraft. China ne kacha kha jana ha India ko.

1) PAF jets will be on CAP near the border to deal with whatever IAF sends.

2) Chinese jets + foreign dignitaries present at the fly past.

3) What is shown at the parade/fly past is only a very small proportion of the armed forces. Majority is available to fight in case of misadventures by IAF.

1) PAF jets will be on CAP near the border to deal with whatever IAF sends.

2) Chinese jets + foreign dignitaries present at the fly past.

3) What is shown at the parade/fly past is only a very small proportion of the armed forces. Majority is available to fight in case of misadventures by IAF.

I take that but I believe their Radar could identify which air craft is being targeted and PAF CAP will not engage IAF planes if they are in Indian side, from where they can easily lock and fire missiles from and than return back to safe distance.

Questions also is not about targeting any major military hardware but rather public display if they are able to do that and successfully hit a plane. Remember they had rather public embarrassment for their downed plane as well.

I think CAP and Awacs will be monitering the area closely. Apart from these I heard many foreign delegations are attending the parade. So endangering those might not be a good prospect for india.

no they never said that he's not indian. even the indian media isn't that stupid...
I was watching india today live on that night after the tweets (supposedly to be least delusional channel) and they were saying that for half an hour that this is fake video

Later when same channel youtube video of abhi came on social media they start use the word " apparently "

Not sure about their media, but the likes of Twitter and Indian forums were full of claims that IAF pilots do not have facial hair.

I take that but I believe their Radar could identify which air craft is being targeted and PAF CAP will not engage IAF planes if they are in Indian side, from where they can easily lock and fire missiles from and than return back to safe distance.

Questions also is not about targeting any major military hardware but rather public display if they are able to do that and successfully hit a plane. Remember they had rather public embarrassment for their downed plane as well.

PAF AWACS would see the Indians coming well before they are close enough to launch BVR missiles. The flypast also includes AWACS so they too will see any aircraft or missiles approaching.

And dont forget - the CAP would be flying very close to the border and will be better positioned to take on the IAF aircraft, then IAF would be to take on aircraft in the flypast much further away.

Finally, even if Indians manage to launch a few AAMs, they would be launched at their max range; and all the PAF flypast aircraft have to do is fly in the opposite direction until the missiles run out of steam.

Now what you're suggesting COULD happen, but is unlikely to. Either was, I'm sure the PAF would have done its assessments and be prepared.

Already integrated, tested and in-service. This is what tension periods do, they bring plans to execution. PAF now has a credible BVR deterrent that goes beyond anything US can provide. More good news to follow. Sit tight.
Well that means we also have newer radars installed on JF17s now to fully utilize pl15 range?

most of such videos on youtube are nothing but a load of BS. and as far as intrusion is concerned, the MKI can see upto 400 kms and your F16 will get a missile hit even before they see us coming. So dont believe too much on these nonsense videos.

Post on Page 1 of this thread.

Sort of found it funny and ironic.

Well that means we also have newer radars installed on JF17s now to fully utilize pl15 range?
Sky is the limit....

Already integrated, tested and in-service. This is what tension periods do, they bring plans to execution. PAF now has a credible BVR deterrent that goes beyond anything US can provide. More good news to follow. Sit tight.

[Moses] said, "...and indeed I think, O Pharaoh, that you are destroyed." (Kuran-i Kerim, 17:102)

Back
Top Bottom