What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

How to become an Indian Hero 1: Violate Pakistani Airspace
2: realize you are effed up
3: run for your life
4: get groped by a JF17
5: Eject your plane 6: get your arse kicked by a mob
7: get saved by Army
8: slurp your tea, loud and clear
9: go home
10: You are a hero

Pakistan at first said this but later changed to 1 pilot captured. He was the same pilot taken to the hospital for treatment and then he was taken to custody. He wasn't injured much so he was in the hospital for a short time.

The 2nd plane fell in Indian Kashmir with the pilots

There is no second plane, this conspiracy has been dubunked long ago. Read my previous posts as to why it's rediculous and has zero factual evidence. Not even a single photo of the wreckage or pilots nor has Pakistan produced even HUD footage.

Lmao yes it did, the ISPR's early tweets said this as did the press briefing. One of them was sent to the hospital, and it seems he died but Pakistan is keeping mute so India doesn't get too triggered.
Is their any proof for this, except some early tweets. Because India is doing propaganda that Pakistan is holding downed f16 pilots. So it will be beneficial for Pakistan to reveal the pilots identity to give India a befetting reply.
What more can India be triggered. They already sent their airforce in to our border. Lost 1 helicopter and lost 1 plane. Confirmed.

I would go with official Pakistan sources who say 1 pilot captured and he will be released to please Modi Sarkar

as per BBC now Indian media is in BS tirade when the pilot has said Indian media exagerates always

Is their any proof for this, except some early tweets. Because India is doing propaganda that Pakistan is holding downed f16 pilots. So it will be beneficial for Pakistan to reveal the pilots identity to give India a befetting reply.
What more can India be triggered. They already sent their airforce in to our border. Lost 1 helicopter and lost 1 plane. Confirmed.

I would go with official Pakistan sources who say 1 pilot captured and he will be released to please Modi Sarkar

Watch the press briefing. He says it.

There is no second plane, this conspiracy has been dubunked long ago. Read my previous posts as to why it's rediculous and has zero factual evidence. Not even a single photo of the wreckage or pilots nor has Pakistan produced even HUD footage.
Okay so only 1 mig21 plane fell and 1 helicopter.

MYSTERY SOLVED

To be honest I wouldn't bet the public 100% could say they saw 2 pilots or 3 pilots. Normally the same public sees 2 moons. P

Lmao yes it did, the ISPR's early tweets said this as did the press briefing. One of them was sent to the hospital, and it seems he died but Pakistan is keeping mute so India doesn't get too triggered.

Lord have mercy on your soul :lol:

I seen a tweet about lizard people and UFOs. There is zero shred of evidence of a second Indian pilot, again no photos of this pilots aircraft exits nor is there photos of him shortly after the crash or in the hospital which is ironic because because Pakistan parades the downed Mig-21 and the pilot.

You need to put yourself in someone else's shoes, if an Indian made the same baseless statements as you that India recovered a dead Pakistani pilot you would not believe it either.

Here are some screen shots from the video posted...…….. Look at Birds ….. Their seize …… Colour …….. Air intake …….. Back...………. And I am sure no payload ………… Please also look at Flag ………… And that in air electrical wiring and that electrical Pole...…… And check the colour of the Jet in last pic.....
Most Importnatly all action happened in Kashmir Region...….. So where the fuk Mountains gone ??

Jet Number 1
View attachment 543423
View attachment 543420

Jet Number 2
View attachment 543424 View attachment 543424 View attachment 543425

Flag and jet(2)
View attachment 543426
View attachment 543427
View attachment 543428

Some one with better software can do the better job...……..
@The Eagle , @Windjammer , @HRK , @Dazzler , @denel , @gambit , @Irfan Baloch , @Bilal Khan 777 , @Bilal Khan (Quwa) , @Sugarcane , @M.Musa ,@Taimur Khurram , @Muhammad Omar , @AsianUnion , @Yaseen1 , @zulu
Awesome specially that Flag part

Lord have mercy on your soul

He won't have mercy on yours, for obvious reasons.

There is zero shred of evidence of a second Indian pilot,

1. Eyewitnesses saw multiple people eject.

2. There are clearly multiple videos showing different encounters.

3. The ISPR claimed it and shifted position. There's no reason to do so unless the pilot came from a Viper (which we've already established as being false) or if the pilot died and Pakistan is trying to defuse the tension.

No you are wrong. The design dates back to the 1950s, I also stated in had Israeli avionics, i never said it was original I fact I said it was produced by HAL which is obviously impossible for it to be produced 60 years ago.

Do you understand the difference between produced and designed? Bison airfraims are old as F-16 block 15 thus not 60 year old planes.

Lord have mercy on your soul :lol:

I seen a tweet about lizard people and UFOs. There is zero shred of evidence of a second Indian pilot, again no photos of this pilots aircraft exits nor is there photos of him shortly after the crash or in the hospital which is ironic because because Pakistan parades the downed Mig-21 and the pilot.

You need to put yourself in someone else's shoes, if an Indian made the same baseless statements as you that India recovered a dead Pakistani pilot you would not believe it either.
Pretty sure that the tweets about lizards and UFO weren't done by a two-star military general, or were they?

India has produced evidence of an AIM-120C5 complete with serial numbers. It is 100% real and 100% proves F-16s were involved. But continue pandering conspiracies.
and what if they were involved? we weren't being offensive with them. Indian aircraft intruded into OUR airspace and got whooped for it.

Back
Top Bottom