What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

I seriously want to know what the hell this is.

@Bilal Khan 777 @Windjammer
definitely neither migs or jf17s or f16s.... looks more like Bae Hawks.

Forget even this.... look at the blooming trees friends.... coconut palms. who is the idiot that posted this?

Since when do palm trees grow in kashmir?

Guys, According to some actual videos, Air engagement happened at much higher altitude. So the video recently shared seem to be captured somewhere else during routine JF-17 CAP mission.

I mentioned in some other thread a possibility. Maybe Pakistan has the other pilots and is using them to get information and secrets of IAF and their aircrafts. Couldn't get from ABHI as his video went viral so we had to return it. And India isn't claiming the other pilots due to embarrasment.
Please I would like your thoughts on it @Windjammer
A lot of people are mentioning this but the Indians are saying they are f16 pilots. So realistically Pakistan need to confirm the identity of the pilots but official confirmation is Pakistan caught 1 pilot. He went to hospital for his injuries and then was taken to custody and had some tea

and still not a single person has shown wreckage of this supposed MKI.

Maybe it will come out soon.

Where is Pakistani HUD footage?

Again, it may come out later when tensions die down.

Where are the pilots?

Pakistan was initially searching for three, but only found two. One was sent to the hospital but seems to have died since ISPR changed the story to just one.

Breaking news : On his way to India ....in video mssg Indian Captive pilot said ...he was shootdown by PAF fighter jet while he was searching target. He said he did not hit any F-16 at all.

Pakistan was initially searching for three, but only found two. One was sent to the hospital but seems to have died since ISPR changed the story to just one.

I think it must have been the 1 pilot. He was taken to hospital for his injuries and as he wasn't injured much he was taken to custody. The captured Indian pilot confirmed he was taken to the hospital and then to custody.

Pakistan says Indian plane fell in to Indian kashmir and am sure the pilots must have fell there too or died during the fall.

definitely neither migs or jf17s or f16s.... looks more like Bae Hawks.

Forget even this.... look at the blooming trees friends.... coconut palms. who is the idiot that posted this?

Since when do palm trees grow in kashmir?
That is what I said .. in my post..... Look at the seize and colour of Jets...…. And That Electrical Wiring and Electrical Pole...…….. And no mountains or high ground … ….. and those treesssssssss

As for accusing me defending Russian Migs, those Migs are more Israeli then Russian and I could care less if Pakistan shot down a 60 year old aircraft with Israeli systems.
I'm here keeping people like you in check. Stop pushing wild conspiracies.

Wrong, these Mig-21 were produced in early 1980s and are heavily upgraded so these are not 60 year old technology.

Maybe it will come out soon.

Again, it may come out later when tensions die down.

Pakistan never recovered 2 pilots, stop spreading obscurely stupid propaganda.

I'm aware of the whole contract thing, but wasn't this particular missile given to Taiwan? And how does it prove Vipers crossed the border? They could have fired it from the other side, and that's a perfectly reasonable assumption since Pakistan claims the aircraft were fired at as they tried to enter Pakistani airspace.

Wrong, these Mig-21 were produced in early 1980s and are heavily upgraded so these are not 60 year old technology.

No you are wrong. The design dates back to the 1950s, I also stated in had Israeli avionics, i never said it was original I fact I said it was produced by HAL which is obviously impossible for it to be produced 60 years ago.

Pakistan at first said this but later changed to 1 pilot captured. He was the same pilot taken to the hospital for treatment and then he was taken to custody. He wasn't injured much so he was in the hospital for a short time.

The 2nd plane fell in Indian Kashmir with the pilots

Lmao yes it did, the ISPR's early tweets said this as did the press briefing. One of them was sent to the hospital, and it seems he died but Pakistan is keeping mute so India doesn't get too triggered.

Back
Top Bottom