What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

I couldn't make it more clear the video of 2 jets scrambling the aircrafts are JF-17

Screenshot_2019-03-01-20-27-41-193.jpeg
Screenshot_2019-03-01-20-27-59-205.jpeg

That's a chopper isn't it?

No. Its the aircraft.
Apologies for sharing this due to the condition of the pilot. But it's an evidence of the second victim that fell the other side of the border.

Pilot pilot they shout. Poor chap died in the same poster as if in the ejection seat. Feel for him

Because a twin seater certainly seems to have gone down. The PAF claims two aircraft were brought down,

Like India Pakistan has bend the truth and used misinformation. Pakistani has produced zero evidence of destroying a twin seat aircraft nor was any Mig-29 or Sukhoi anywhere near the incident, a fact you convinently deny.

You can't destroy something that isn't there.

and eyewitnesses report seeing two pilots eject from an aircraft. Indian media also has what seems to be 2nd recording of another aircraft going down.

Again remind everyone where these incidents were recorded interesting how it was in Pakistan controlled Kashmir but Pakistan cannot come up with any wreckage. Show us video or photo evidence. Everyone has cell phones these days, most indian piece time crashes produced video/photos but why is there none of this phantom MKI? Pakistani media cerculates old Mig-21 wreckage/injured pilot claiming they shot down it down.

They can't be Vipers for various reasons that have already been elaborated upon, and they can't be another Fishbed because the evidence indicates a dual seater was brought down. This leaves a Flanker, since the IAF didn't bring Fulcrums to the mission and the Flanker is the dual-seater it has stationed in that particular area.

I will be willing to cede my point if more evidence can be brought which indicates otherwise.

Once again, no MKI was was in the area, Pakistan also does have twin seat F-16s

Whose serial number was traced to a Taiwanese sale. Not only that, but it could have been fired in a separate incident, and it doesn't indicate Pakistan was lying at all. The ISPR simply denied they were used in the offensive raid, they could have fired from across the LOC.

Again the DOD sold Pakistan and Taiwane the same batch of missiles. I already provided official links proving it.

I couldn't make it more clear the video of 2 jets scrambling the aircrafts are JF-17

View attachment 543421 View attachment 543422

First one is clearly a MiG-21 lol.

@Bilal Khan 777 @Windjammer

Back me up guys lol.

No. Its the aircraft.

Anything in higher quality? It's difficult to make-out.

What does the guy recording say (I wasn't really listening tbh and my Urdu is poor)?

And what type of aircraft was it? Flanker? Fishbed?

Here are some screen shots from the video posted...…….. Look at Birds ….. Their seize …… Colour …….. Air intake …….. Back...………. And I am sure no payload ………… Please also look at Flag ………… And that in air electrical wiring and that electrical Pole...…… And check the colour of the Jet in last pic.....
Most Importnatly all action happened in Kashmir Region...….. So where the fuk Mountains gone ??

Jet Number 1
0000011.jpg

000001.jpg

Jet Number 2
2nd jet 1.jpg
2nd jet 1.jpg
2nd jet 2.jpg

Flag and jet(2)
jet pic flage.jpg

flage2.jpg

Flage 3.jpg

Some one with better software can do the better job...……..
@The Eagle , @Windjammer , @HRK , @Dazzler , @denel , @gambit , @Irfan Baloch , @Bilal Khan 777 , @Bilal Khan (Quwa) , @Sugarcane , @M.Musa ,@Taimur Khurram , @Muhammad Omar , @AsianUnion , @Yaseen1 , @zulu

Last edited:
First one is clearly a MiG-21 lol.

@Bilal Khan 777 @Windjammer

Back me up guys lol.

Anything in higher quality? It's difficult to make-out.

What does the guy recording say (I wasn't really listening tbh and my Urdu is poor)?

And what type of aircraft was it? Flanker? Fishbed?

Could be .. First one seems bit longer than the 2nd one and Mig 21 has a longer nose .. Distance from wings to front

Pakistani has produced zero evidence of destroying a twin seat aircraft nor was any Mig-29 or Sukhoi anywhere near the incident, a fact you convinently deny.

India itself literally said it sent a Sukhoi, and we have videos of people literally saying they saw two pilots eject from a falling aircraft, and we have a video of the falling aircraft itself.

Again remind everyone where these incidents were recorded interesting how it was in Pakistan controlled Kashmir

Could have fallen in IOK.

but why is there none of this phantom MKI?

Maybe it will show up later like that other video.

Again the DOD sold Pakistan and Taiwane the same batch of missiles. I already provided official links proving it.

Post it again please (or at least direct me to the page/post number).

All you are trying to defend is a Russian ego as russia sold Mig. yes they are no more Russian.....Mig21 is more Israeli then a Russian, happy.

But 2 IAF fighters shot down, one helicopter down is what is the state of fact loss for IAF, and 0 for PAF. Period.

There is no two Indian fighters shot down that has been debunked long ago. There is 1 Indian Mi-17 that crashes but Pakistani never claimed it shot down any helicopters and India said it was mechanical.

As for accusing me defending Russian Migs, those Migs are more Israeli then Russian and I could care less if Pakistan shot down a 60 year old aircraft with Israeli systems.
I'm here keeping people like you in check. Stop pushing wild conspiracies.

No dude, look at the shape of the wing, it's not complete Delta, it's JF-17.

OK. I trust you more than me so I will take your word for it.

So I take it the explosion caught at the end was these aircraft interacting with one of the IAF's aircraft?

No. Its the aircraft.
Apologies for sharing this due to the condition of the pilot. But it's an evidence of the second victim that fell the other side of the border.

Pilot pilot they shout. Poor chap died in the same poster as if in the ejection seat. Feel for him

either its a chopper pilot since he is next to wreckage or a bigger jet was shot down in low altitude and was not able to eject on time.

No. Its the aircraft.

There must be a 1000 posts on this very forum showing the same helicopter crash in Budgam. Yet posters will share the same crash with a new name.
Are you doing this purposely?

India itself literally said it sent a Sukhoi, and we have videos of people literally saying they saw two pilots eject from a falling aircraft, and we have a video of the falling aircraft itself.

The two MKI were no were near the incident. The falling aircraft was obviously the Mig-21 that was shot down and still not a single person has shown wreckage of this supposed MKI. Which obviously never happened. It's pathetic how desperate some some people are getting.

Could have fallen in IOK.

Where is the wreckage, where is the photos? Where is Pakistani HUD footage? Where are the pilots? Give it up already, no MKI was ever shot down. Everyone besides Pakistanis believe that propaganda.

Post it again please (or at least direct me to the page/post number).

http://archive.defense.gov/Contracts/Contract.aspx?ContractID=3384

http://thedrive.com/the-war-zone/26...issiles-were-used-by-pakistan-in-aerial-brawl

Back
Top Bottom