What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

it was on media where they were rescuing him while he was lying down all broken and unable to move, next to some wreckage.

this one probably

I think this abhi guy belongs to the jet that went down in IOK, while the CMH guy belonged to the Mig Wreckage.
The body visible in the video is of the crashed helicopter pilot, which ISPR clearly said has nothing to do with them. As for the confusion regarding number of pilots, ISPR stated two aircraft were shot down, currently assumed to be MiG-21's. Of these, one was said to have fallen inside India, but that doesn't mean the pilot couldn't have ejected within Pakistan. As such it's safe to assume that two planes carrying a pilot each have been brought down, with one in custody and the other in CMH.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1466357/i...olating-pakistan-airspace-pilots-held-captive

SU-30 confirmed boys, look at the wreckage

5c765432dff57.jpg

As I always say, some people in West are not liking rising east.
People here in west are particularly afraid of Chinese and Indian economies.
The guys who staged pulwama are particular agents of chaos.
We must stop here to save the future of our coming generations.
Mark my words, if we will not destroy ourselves, we Asians will inherit this world.

At this moment, my mind is full of ফুলকপির ডালনা
This is a secret weapon with which we will over-run the world.

Air marshal shahid lateef just stated that the two ac shot down were 1 mig 21 bis and 1 mirage 2000

Back
Top Bottom