What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

You are again underestimating the capabilities of IAF in electronic warfare...

Not underestimating, just stating that there is no indication so far that radars were successfully jammed. If there is evidence to suggest that they did jam radars, please share it.

You haven't killed a single Pakistani soldier or civilian. But the Kashmiri who had explosives packed with cow lard took out 40 Indian soldiers. Don't worry tonight's shelling will have premium cow lard to destroy those Indian bunkers.

Which you acquired last night in your dreams.

But I heard that PAF was sleeping...
No issues, we don't have any capabilities at all... the I in IAF was Israel...

You are welcome...

You haven't killed a single Pakistani soldier or civilian. But the Kashmiri who had explosives packed with cow lard took out 40 Indian soldiers. Don't worry tonight's shelling will have premium cow lard to destroy those Indian bunkers.

Just ask your Army to publish the casualties on Indian border... and then we will try to COMPARE...

Just ask your Army to publish the casualties on Indian border... and then we will try to COMPARE...

Have patience, the time will come when the wailing across India will begin as Indian soliders shall be sent home for burial. 40 Indian soliders are dead compare to zero Pakistani soldiers. You don't have to be a mathematician to work out who comes out on top.

I remember pak shot down 2 mig 23 during kargil with shoulder Sam if they fly so low how they missed manned Sam? The biggest regret all 12 got home safely not in coffins and debris.

War is deadly but unfortunately or fortunately Pakistan is doing it since 1971.

Although this is not the case, but if what you're saying is true, the Americans will be flying over right now to Pakistan because this would be an absolute embarrassment for the Americans.

Also, if the IAF had successfully employed EW, IAF strike package would have loitered over Pakistan's territory for far longer and would not have immediately been intercepted by PAF.

Guess What experts on BBC and France state televison said the same thing that India is lacking in warfare so obviously for the intelligence and EW, United States help them but they got intercepted lol

Yeah totally agreed YouTube videos are just a selling machine nothing else but believe me when we are saying don't mess with us then please don't mess with us just for the sake of elections. There are so many Muslim countries except us in the world but understand there is only one and only one hindustan. Hum daastanon se mitta dengay apko. We are 1/3rd of you so frankly we can't initiate a war on our own but yes if you tried to we will fight back.

Oh comeon now, every pakistani has just two things to say, first that they have ruled us for thousand years and second that they can fight a nuclear war with us coz there are so many moslem nations in the world.

Coming to the first thing, I do not know who pakistanis think that they are, arabs, turks or religious converts. Actually you are the people with serious identity crisis. Some of you say that there was no India before 1947 and then you people claim that you have ruled India for 1000 years. The thing is you people are nothing, and clowns like jaid hamid sooth your tiny ego by telling you bs like the above.

Coming to the second part, if you people yourself believed what you say even a bit, you would have fought a nuclear war with us decades ago. And you are not one third of us but lesser than one fifth. get you figures right. And we wouldn care if there are moslem nation out there or not, we will just make sure that not even a single living cell survives in pakistan. And as far as fighting back is concerned, apart from few terrorist attacks you cannot do anything, you will run out of land to run away if we decide to come after you.

There's one thing that none of the posters seem to have noticed in DG ISPR's press conference. I think it is telling.

He narrates that the first Indian flight approached in Lahore/Sialkot area (now we know decoy), and the CAP flight was vectored to them. As soon as the Pakistan team were vectored another Pakistani CAP flight took off, which went on to challenge the second Indian flight (another decoy) down south. After this DG ISPR is a little unclear but it sounds like an awful lot like this:
PAF had 2 CAP teams, one in air and on the ground, and the third one needed to challenge the actual Indian flight wasn't ready to launch, and hence the third Indian flight had plenty of time to ingress.

The Indians probably knew our procedures PRETTY well and they planned the operation well. Unfortunately, it seems we weren't doing enough CAP. It almost sounds like there was only one Pakistani CAP flight in the air at a time (Central Air Command) and there were no CAPs or aircraft ready to launch in the north (Northern Air Command).

There's one thing that none of the posters seem to have noticed in DG ISPR's press conference. I think it is telling.

He narrates that the first Indian flight approached in Lahore/Sialkot area (now we know decoy), and the CAP flight was vectored to them. As soon as the Pakistan team were vectored another Pakistani CAP flight took off, which went on to challenge the second Indian flight (another decoy) down south. After this DG ISPR is a little unclear but it sounds like an awful lot like this:
PAF had 2 CAP teams, one in air and on the ground, and the third one needed to challenge the actual Indian flight wasn't ready to launch, and hence the third Indian flight had plenty of time to ingress.

The Indians probably knew our procedures PRETTY well and they planned the operation well. Unfortunately, it seems we weren't doing enough CAP. It almost sounds like there was only one Pakistani CAP flight in the air at a time (Central Air Command) and there were no CAPs or aircraft ready to launch in the north (Northern Air Command).

I have a question. If they had lots of time then why didn’t they do damage to actual infrastructure.

Well concluded it shows the level of preparedness thatswhy i called for PAF Chief resignation

If you thought this year's iconic Best Actor Award was bagged by Rami Malek for his stellar performance in the Bohemian Rhapsody, you are wrong!

It is in fact Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi who in a hilarious video footage is taking home the coveted award for fooling the people of his country using antics that are worthy of deserving the Oscar for Best Actor.

The amusing clip was shared on Twitter by a political party of India, the All India Trinamool Congress (AITC), which has scoffed at the premier for pretending to be someone he's not and more importantly lying to his own people.

The tweet has come at a time when the AITC chief, Mamata Banerjee, declared a full-blown war against the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and PM Modi.

Meanwhile, the Indian government has come forth claiming that it attacked and subsequently destroyed the base camps of Jaish-e-Mohammad along the Line of Control killing at least 200.

DG ISPR Major General Asif Ghafoor on the other hand in a tweet said that the Indian Air Force attack near Bala Kote in Muzaffarabad district was successfully repelled with no casualties reported.

I have a question. If they had lots of time then why didn’t they do damage to actual infrastructure.
Plenty of time compared to what conspired in the first to engagements where the Indians didn't even cross.

Also, I am reasonably sure they never really intended to hit anything. What they have done has great propaganda value.

Back
Top Bottom