What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

You are waiting to ambush them, out here, on pdf?

Iranians won’t attack because they don’t want to get dragged into this mess.

They know the reaction of Pakistan will be severe and Iran gains nothing.

Indians can claim everyone will support India, but right now you are completely on your own.

Even NYT rubbished your claims as an pre-election stunt.

Iranians won’t attack because they don’t want to get dragged into this mess.

They know the reaction of Pakistan will be severe and Iran gains nothing.

Indians can claim everyone will support India, but right now you are completely on your own.

Even NYT rubbished your claims as an pre-election stunt.

The mix emotions on PDF is making me even more confused of course the whole Pulwama Bollywood film in process is for the BJP to win in a landslide as for Iran attacking Us Highly doubtful as it would entail a geo-political crisis Iran does not need when under heavy US sanctions

He has PTSD and is a nut job and has very dark side indeed

Dr. Israr said he was the “Khalifah/Abu Bakr” of Yussuf Kazzab. Since then he re-invented himself as a hyper patriot. He never fought in Afghanistan, it’s a lie.

There are even court records to prove it with the name Zaid Zaman, and he gave witness for Yussuf Kazzab.

Bachkana sawal hai
No air force in world can maintain 24×7 sorite with 100 % of its force
You will always have small cap units in air for respond which Paf did

And i dont think paf currently posses hyper jump tech of aliens

Man this is not the item of yelling and causing confusion stand ready all these can be discussed after situation gets better

Hi,

But they do have awacs---.

Hi,

But they do have awacs---.
Awacs is a power full eye but it also has its limitations , 1 or 2 awacs cant cover whole of india Pak border
It can provide Intel to other force cant physical challenge fighter planes

If you heard the briefing india tried 2 different sectors which were intercepted and they stayed inside indian territory
3rd one was able to enter ( i know that blame lies with paf they should have destroyed that air craft )
But as i said not the time

Sialkot Now
sial1.JPG
sail2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom