What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

For the kids that want to piss me off...poor lads. What will you achieve by that?
Proud of what??

That they let those goons bomb some trees that exist on Pakistani territory.

What kind of pride is that?
I am not going to fuel war hysteria like you do. There is no point of arguing about things you don't understand. Indians are making all kinds of claims, and Pakistan is keeping quiet as operational details are not revealed. Dont be a victim of 5th generation warfare.

Lol same regime will be for nxt 5 years ..u keep on showing ur maturity meanwhile we keep bombing u..u are too funny man

Good attempt to antagonize me, foolish kid.

You guys have been all talk for all these years. Be it obl be it salala and now this.
Go make a selfie which you lot are good at. Ghyrat nae aati?

Before calling me baighairat, kindly stop a moment and think that unlike you, I have done service for my country and fought two major wars. Your arm chair emotional war of words only does a disservice to service men and women who are handling the situation created by India.

Very sad response from the most senior members of the forum....WTF why we need to just sit & watch their aggression just because if we reply modi will be in power again...? Hilarious

You are not aware of the information we have, and continue to get. Sadly, we are unable to reveal operational details here. Again, you are also victim of the Indian propaganda. All actions were and are being taken, and things are on the right track. if you expect senior people to chest thump and talk nonsense like Indians are doing as per their plan and policy, you wont be satisfied.

Last edited:
Hats off to you!! If this is what you call maturity. Then it requires 3-4 such maturities from PAF too loose this land .

Keep up the mature work !!!

Your level of sarcasm does reveal your maturity level, and I can only pray for you. While I commend that you all care about the country, this spirit should continue. What I dont appreciate is all the personal attacks just because we dont agree to the bravado and are dealing with Indians in a language that they understand.

Now to all of you here, apnay aur doosray. I feel your pain when you see public releases. It bothers me when someone claims aircraft came in and were not shot down. It bothers me when people claim there were 12 aircraft, and they decoyed us blah blah. None of this has credence. 12 aircraft don't just leave a base and approach Pakistan, and all ADAs and CAPs are in place to address this kind of BS. The stores that landed in Pakistan are Paveway/Spice category weapons from M2K, which have a 10Nm standoff range. They could land randomly in Pakistan even if jettisoned over Ladakh or tossed way over Jammoo.

Also research the difference between International Border IB, Line of Control LoC, and Line of Actual Contact LAC. The LoC and LAC are not borders, and really there are no violations here. Each country's UAVs constantly cross and are shot down, intercepted etc etc. Additionally, the border is such that a North east vector could fly adjacent to LAC and cross into Pakistan and Indian couple of times. These aircraft are not shot down till the ground controller is absolutely sure that the wreckage will fall into Pakistan. When you talk about Indian Aircraft not being shot down, why was it that Pakistani aircraft were not intercepted by Indian Su, Mig, and Mirage 2000 aircraft as they have all the BVRs? There are strict Rules of Engagement, and Pakistan is a professional and responsible airforce.

I am sure our boys, including all the Staff Officers are spending long hours and burning midnight oil, along with complete air defence setup to ensure that Indians dare not take a score beyond the political nonsense they must do to somehow win the election for the BJP government. Sort of reminds me of Kargil in some ways.

Stay put, and be cognizant that what you see on the screen, any screen, could be specially designed to make you feel one way or the other. Don't. This is the best you can do for the country right now. The uniformed professionals are on the job, and they are best people for it.

And just to put your fears at rest, the "Balakot" being discussed is not the Batrasi / balakot that is in NWFP, but in Azad Kashmir next to the LOC/LAC. I see a lot of false claims so this is for clarity. A totally random area which has nothing to do with the claimed Surgical strike.

Last edited:
Your level of sarcasm does reveal your maturity level, and I can only pray for you. While I commend that you all care about the country, this spirit should continue. What I dont appreciate is all the personal attacks just because we dont agree to the bravado and are dealing with Indians in a language that they understand.

Now to all of you here, apnay aur doosray. I feel your pain when you see public releases. It bothers me when someone claims aircraft came in and were not shot down. It bothers me when people claim there were 12 aircraft, and they decoyed us blah blah. None of this has credence. 12 aircraft don't just leave a base and approach Pakistan, and all ADAs and CAPs are in place to address this kind of BS. The stores that landed in Pakistan are Paveway/Spice category weapons from M2K, which have a 10Nm standoff range. They could land randomly in Pakistan even if jettisoned over Ladakh or tossed way over Jammoo.

Also research the difference between International Border IB, Line of Control LoC, and Line of Actual Control LAC. The LoC and LAC are not borders, and really there are no violations here. Each country's UAVs constantly cross and are shot down, intercepted etc etc. Additionally, the border is such that a North east vector could fly adjacent to LAC and cross into Pakistan and Indian couple of times. These aircraft are not shot down till the ground controller is absolutely sure that the wreckage will fall into Pakistan. When you talk about Indian Aircraft not being shot down, why was it that Pakistani aircraft were not intercepted by Indian Su, Mig, and Mirage 2000 aircraft as they have all the BVRs? There are strict Rules of Engagement, and Pakistan is a professional and responsible airforce.

I am sure our boys, including all the Staff Officers are spending long hours and burning midnight oil, along with complete air defence setup to ensure that Indians dare not take a score beyond the political nonsense they must do to somehow win the election for the BJP government. Sort of reminds me of Kargil in some ways.

Stay put, and be cognizant that what you see on the screen, any screen, could be specially designed to make you feel one way or the other. Don't. This is the best you can do for the country right now. The uniformed professionals are on the job, and they are best people for it.

And just to put your fears at rest, the "Balakot" being discussed is not the Batrasi / balakot that is in NWFP, but in Azad Kashmir next to the LOC/LAC. I see a lot of false claims so this is for clarity. A totally random area which has nothing to do with the claimed Surgical strike.
at last a professional reply on pdf:tup:

I don't want to say much but it's look like abottabad 2.0 happened last night. We were off guard or made blind by intruders.
Chest thumping so much on jf17 still using f16 us made a show stopper for Pakistan air defense.

at last a professional reply on pdf:tup:
You mean to its was Co_op.of iaf and paf just like 26/11 Gen. Kayani refused same offer by India when USA requested same favour from Pakistan? Say it loud... Can you?

There's one thing that none of the posters seem to have noticed in DG ISPR's press conference. I think it is telling.

He narrates that the first Indian flight approached in Lahore/Sialkot area (now we know decoy), and the CAP flight was vectored to them. As soon as the Pakistan team were vectored another Pakistani CAP flight took off, which went on to challenge the second Indian flight (another decoy) down south. After this DG ISPR is a little unclear but it sounds like an awful lot like this:
PAF had 2 CAP teams, one in air and on the ground, and the third one needed to challenge the actual Indian flight wasn't ready to launch, and hence the third Indian flight had plenty of time to ingress.

The Indians probably knew our procedures PRETTY well and they planned the operation well. Unfortunately, it seems we weren't doing enough CAP. It almost sounds like there was only one Pakistani CAP flight in the air at a time (Central Air Command) and there were no CAPs or aircraft ready to launch in the north (Northern Air Command).

PAF CAP's mission was to keep eyes open at minimal cost, so that when operational requirements comes in, they have the needfull resources, else this could go on for long period and will start to hit PAF capacity and reserves even without going on war. They where right to a great extent.

DGISPR finally accepted it the NWFP and not the one next to LOC. Go and check his last briefing.

Paf burning jet fuel for last 1 week I think it was wise decision when country is cash strapped looking for imf and Arab allies for bail out. You need lots of cash in your pocket to fight wars people on both sides must be aware how much ammunition cost us Just for reference tomahawk 1million dollars.. Please I prefer news studio wars over real one when financial cost is so high.

Modi needed bail pak needed bail out whole world needed bail out after pulwama so it's a win win deal. All is well when it ends well.. Peace..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom