What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

I “guess” not. They have thr own kinda space, which doesn’t get affected a lot. (I think)
This might be the last time PAF will perform against IAF due to low morale and nation not standing behind the armed forces.
Besides, PAF knows, what top army brass is like, definitely after kargil.

May be, but, even in this case, Mir Bajwa was not in favor of a retaliation. It was CJCSC and Air Chief, who prevailed, besides IK and political outfit.
Whatever 'Mir Bajwa's' opinion was, don't forget Arshad Shareef himself along with Fawad Ch. were praising him for that. And also kind of roasting the Air chief for recommending no holds barred response. Ofcourse this was when Bajwa was the sitting COAS. 😁🤔

May be, but, even in this case, Mir Bajwa was not in favor of a retaliation. It was CJCSC and Air Chief, who prevailed, besides IK and political outfit.
True,
What i heard, that when bajwa was saying no (chal ren deo sir g) in NSC meeting, a chit was sent from IK to Air Chief Mujahid that prepare your reply to india, i will take care of these chickens...

trust me
there is no such problem. the military has not taken the fall of Imran Khan's government to heart. they have a giggle whenever they think of Waseem Akram plus, ..
Okey I stop there,
u r wrong, utter disgust in middle ranking officers, so much so that they questioned asim munir in one garrison so much that got upset and he started yelling at them… sorry u r having an ostrich moment

Last edited:
u r wrong, utter disgust in middle ranking officers, so much so that they questioned asim munir in one garrison so much that got upset and he started yelling at them… sorry u r having an ostrich moment
Suit yourself Mr. No-Ostrich
seems like my Advice has had an opposite effect. you must have read this authentic news that conman RaJa Adil pulled out of his behind. those middle Ranking officers might have lost their way to Bani Galla or GHQ otherwise they would've put Imran Khan back in power.

but this is all irrelevant. this thread is not about curing the collective butthurt of PTI cult base. its about PAF spanking the Indians.
any more PTI whining will be removed along with warnings.

thanks

FOZXLZkWUAE8dj9

I saw this poster and almost fell off the chair, Its creativity to run his business.

Attachments

• 20221221-5919d21e-80d2-11ed-a9bb-02001701d894.jpg
    20221221-5919d21e-80d2-11ed-a9bb-02001701d894.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 37
Agar Rafale hota tu Bharti ka balatkar na hota.

Indian idiots think they went into battle with just Two SU-30s and Three MK2s in it's inventory. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom