What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

FmGPpqOXkAM_X6i

Legend says they are still celebrating :dance3:

Exclusive picture of the PAF F-16 which India shot down on 27th Feb, 2019. #40YearsofFalcon
So finally it leaked. 😜

as i said many many months before, this thread won't die easy ... keep going boys...
Will never die. How can we forget the death of our beloved crow and 2 pine trees? BTW anniversary is coming and be ready to celebrate again :cheesy:

can any one tell me how to upload a video clip here.

because a video clip from twitter or instagram is ok and it run fine but not if you try to upload from your own gallery.

any one?

thnaks.

NEVER FORGET AND NEVER FORGIVE.

View attachment 911705

@PanzerKiel
In my heart I can still see him flying here and there, teasing/bullying other birds, chirping, and crowing with full joy. :undecided: . We will never forget the sacrifice of our beloved crow and 2 pine trees that were going to produce some useful resins and pine nuts for us. :woot:

Last edited:
Legend says they are still celebrating :dance3:

So finally it leaked. 😜

Will never die. How can we forget the death of our beloved crow and 2 pine trees? BTW anniversary is coming and be ready to celebrate again :cheesy:
Still angry about the crow...he was worth more than all the Indian RSS wankxxs combined. Like every Pakistani the crow was free

Back
Top Bottom