What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

There's no record boys of mki kill.or f16 kill

it has gone down.as claim.only

From Vir Chakra to no record on this day; thanks for refreshing and reviving thread as well as start of eating back your words. What India has become. Good enough to contradict IAF. What PAF says, is something to be proven from this side.

Here is the proof of Su30 mki shot by Pakistan Air Force in Feb, 2019.
They described literally the exact thing Kaiser Tufail and PAF claimed, a successful direct hit but he managed to escape the area and likely crashed on the other side! 😲

They described literally the exact thing Kaiser Tufail and PAF claimed, a successful direct hit but he managed to escape the area and likely crashed on the other side! 😲
Yes, it was crashed on the Indian occupied side. There is even a video of the interview of one of the dead pilot's widow.

With these large sticks mirages penetrated deep inside modi india on 27 feb 2019 :lol:
7619B853-265E-47D2-A416-74CCB96A8805.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lest not stoop too low on ethics and post such language that none of us will ever use within family at home. Do not destroy the very ethical and mannered fabric of Forum. No one knows how many females we have on board. Be civilized at-least.

Here is the proof of Su30 mki shot by Pakistan Air Force in Feb, 2019.
You know I was fairly neutral to the SU-30 claim until now. This video is enough for me. They couldn't have mistaken the MIG 21as SU-30. MIG was flying towards PAK and these eyewitnesses claim the jet flying back towards India after being hit and on fire. Thats two separate jets boys. We done it. With the Indian Army curfews and control in Kashmir, it was well hidden. As far as pilots are concerned, at least one ejected. Where is he?, did he make it, or was he "taken care of" as in to tie the loose ends.

You know I was fairly neutral to the SU-30 claim until now. This video is enough for me. They couldn't have mistaken the MIG 21as SU-30. MIG was flying towards PAK and these eyewitnesses claim the jet flying back towards India after being hit and on fire. Thats two separate jets boys. We done it. With the Indian Army curfews and control in Kashmir, it was well hidden. As far as pilots are concerned, at least one ejected. Where is he?, did he make it, or was he "taken care of" as in to tie the loose ends.
No need to take care of him, generally Indians would keep quiet/lie on behalf of their country, you don't see Abhinandan denying his "kill".

Have you heard anything against Pakistan from his lips. He stayed true to his word. He has never claimed f16 kill. All of India has but not him
We should award him a posthumous Nishan-e- Haider. Mark my word the Indians will kill him soon.

No need for that.
But we must respect an honorable man. He may be an enemy but he is true to his word. Being an enemy was his bad luck.

Mine was a tongue in cheek response. But I really worry about his safety as he would be considered a risk as he knows the truth. This is how the deep state operates.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom