What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

They keep lying about f-16 but we must also arm ourselves to the teeth. We need new modern weapons specially new long range missiles. Their activities shows that they can repeat same thing again. They only want to bomb us but Don't want to face paf. This is their reality but we must stay alert. India under terrorist modi can do anything, can go to any limit. Heavy fighter jet is required. I believe with f-16s, we can destroy any airforce. Iaf is a group of amateur people. We are experts. Be aggressive.

If memory serves me right a lot of idols had fallen, the yanks who are always quarterbacking events and india is merely the front. because that tone the yanks toe in supporting indian narrative against Pakistan was shattered and till today it has been reduced down to a very low level which is now poignant. before that the amount of jingoistic verbal diarrhea from washington used to be on a replay and it was ghastly propaganda.

that event sent a message and who knows what was actually transpiring in that local and that party was gatecrashed by a few gunmen who would wreak havoc. if 40% of a base is demolished then that's good as rubble. remaining 60% has you exposed.

Rightly put.

The Indians were in league with eastearn side.. actually it was planed to attack if Pakistan retaliate, and after attack the Israelites were ready to take few marked points, but they were destroyed so badly at the station they never encouraged full attack thereafter. But I think now they armed India to teeth and filled so called black holes, so be ready for another fantast tea in the very near future

By the will of Almighty, if we stay humble & thankful to Him, result will be in our favour when the time comes.

@Caprxl @Areesh @Path-Finder @GumNaam thanks for digging all this up guys :rofl:
...hilarious to read...it's like the jokes write themselves. I couldn't have guessed I'll find this much comedy on a defense forum. I really really wish some of these posters could come back and shamelessly defend their posts...still inventing more stories while at it.
goodness gracious me, this is comedy gold. :sarcastic: there used to be 2 members storm force and another dimwit cant remember its name who always used to come up with. we have so many number of this so many number of that. I wonder where they are now!

honestly its these internet experts that have killed their force.

As they say, there is no limit to the delusional's stupid imaginantions

Blast from the past:

Found this gem on YouTube. Just click 'Play'.

Q. So which IAF jet had a technical snag that it crashed Budgam? That's odd, isn't that where the Mi-17 was shot down too by their own Battery Operator... Makes you wonder (again), where the hell was that Mi-17 headed in the first place?

Note: He almost said 'Crashed'.

Feb 27 Casualties & dollar losses

Pakistan- 0 casualties 3 million? (Cost of jet fuel & 1 SD-10, 1 AMRAAM missile :D)

India- 2 fighter jets, 1 helicopter shot down. 10+ soldiers killed. 120+ M (Cost of 1 SU-30mki, 1 Mig-21 Bison upgrade, 1 French helicopter, and 10 dogs)

Guess who must be more resourceful with their defence budget? lmaooo

Always fun watching these clips...

Slowly but surely the F-16 being shot down by the super Mig-21 is being removed from their narrative. Guess Russian short ranged missiles don't fit into this new storyline which no doubt will line some pockets

Q. So which IAF jet had a technical snag that it crashed Budgam? That's odd, isn't that where the Mi-17 was shot down too by their own Battery Operator... Makes you wonder (again), where the hell was that Mi-17 headed in the first place?

19:25 - 19:45 completely gives the game away.

The lying toerags lost a Flanker. No doubt about it. They simply cannot keep quiet for long enough when they know a juicy bit of intel. Duffers.

noix

A lil' something about the !sraeli Spice 2000 that none of us knew, as claimed by a IAF retired Officer who actually flew the Mirage 2000.

Air Marshal (Retd.) Anil Chopra
(Former Vice Chief of Air Staff)

So, where are these pictures...?

time stamp?

Back
Top Bottom