What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Some Iranian trolls like @Surenas were also having a field day on Feb 26 until Feb 27 shut them up completely from the thread till this date. Note that this guy didn't replied in the thread after PAF action
1611089148821.png

1611089148821.png

Is this a coincidence or what? You guys have been evaluating thread as well. I did go through till page 154 and left the rest of later reading. I marked all these posts for some reasons but now I saw you guys quoting one by one.

Oh by the way, that supposedly Iranian is actually not an iranian. He used this opportunity to say but he was from Dutch land and didn't you guys notice him being so much in influence for Israeli military tactics or strategies.

Some Iranian trolls like @Surenas were also having a field day on Feb 26 until Feb 27 shut them up completely from the thread till this date. Note that this guy didn't replied in the thread after PAF action
View attachment 708461
View attachment 708461
iranians were beating their chest like monkey kong. they were high on indian juice too. their military was making threats against Pakistan. what jokers!
------------------------------
almost at the second anniversary of this thread and its still going strong. indians are making new theories all the time BUT seldom do they look at their own debacle. so we should slap as hard as possible and the vedicks will claim nothing happened to em. next time hit even harder because they will say oh nothing happened to us.

----------------------------------------
another thing I want to highlight is when Pakistan was carrying out Swift retort at the same time there was a massive attack in afghanistan on the former base called camp bastion. it was 40% destroyed by few gunmen who stormed it. it appears to have been a message delivered.

another thing I want to highlight is when Pakistan was carrying out Swift retort at the same time there was a massive attack in afghanistan on the former base called camp bastion. it was 40% destroyed by few gunmen who stormed it. it appears to have been a message delivered.
yeah, the message was "don't bother coming for your sanghi bitch-boy's rescue if want to keep the remaining 60% of the base".

Heard or read somewhere that the place was hosting some friends from east & west, the user & manufacturer of Spice respectively, But as you have stated they were welcomed with a Surprise as well & took heavy loss in terms of men & machine.

If above scenario has some credibility, am curious to to know what sinister plans were being cooked apart from routine Terrorism in Pakistan by both the parties, must be something special & out of routine that they were taken out.

Heard or read somewhere that the place was hosting some friends from east & west, the user & manufacturer of Spice respectively, But as you have stated they were welcomed with a Surprise as well & took heavy loss in terms of men & machine.

If above scenario has some credibility, am curious to to know what sinister plans were being cooked apart from routine Terrorism in Pakistan by both the parties, must be something special & out of routine that they were taken out.
If memory serves me right a lot of idols had fallen, the yanks who are always quarterbacking events and india is merely the front. because that tone the yanks toe in supporting indian narrative against Pakistan was shattered and till today it has been reduced down to a very low level which is now poignant. before that the amount of jingoistic verbal diarrhea from washington used to be on a replay and it was ghastly propaganda.

that event sent a message and who knows what was actually transpiring in that local and that party was gatecrashed by a few gunmen who would wreak havoc. if 40% of a base is demolished then that's good as rubble. remaining 60% has you exposed.

Blast from the past:

Blast from the past:

@Caprxl @Areesh @Path-Finder @GumNaam thanks for digging all this up guys :rofl:
...hilarious to read...it's like the jokes write themselves. I couldn't have guessed I'll find this much comedy on a defense forum. I really really wish some of these posters could come back and shamelessly defend their posts...still inventing more stories while at it.

The Indians were in league with eastearn side.. actually it was planed to attack if Pakistan retaliate, and after attack the Israelites were ready to take few marked points, but they were destroyed so badly at the station they never encouraged full attack thereafter. But I think now they armed India to teeth and filled so called black holes, so be ready for another fantast tea in the very near future

Back
Top Bottom