What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Personally do you believe we shot down SU-30 ? Because so far No evidence has emerged for SU-30 killshot
Well if the Indians in their haste hadn't shown an AMRAAM debris, we would have remained skeptical as well but what they did proudly displaying as some evidence of an F-16 shot down, embarrassed them in the end. Another embarrassing moment for them was when Modi claimed "agar rafale hota to results kuch or hota" . A single Mig 21 loss would not have rattled the entire IAF as Migs were shot down during Kargil war as well. It was the mighty Su-30 and the myth that was created around it that resulted in such statements out of sheer embarrassment. As I said once in another thread the way they displayed AMRAAM on live press conference it was like showing a used condom claiming "Hey we were not Fucked"

You have a habit of Making lot of rubbish claims. Kindly quote where I said this.? From No Erieye destroyed to 1 destroyed, 2 badly damaged. PAF was force to admit down the years about the cover-up.

PAF Pilots and radar crew are not infallible. Their claims are not infallible. If you believe in their infallibility then sure we can Believe PAF pilots and radar crew.

Lets not get carried away. Pakistan was not cleared for AN/ALE-50 Decoy system and PAF never purchased it. Notifications from American side are enough indication what Pakistan purchased with F-16.

Explicit or Implicit claims will remain a claim until claim as you yourself said that SU-30 might have performed evasive maneuvers and at such a distance which is 70 KM + distance, A chaff cloud and SU-30 disappearing into mountain range to hide itself will obviously make the radar blip disappear or it crash landed back to airbase.

Hence relying solely on HUD and electronic Data isn't a fool proof way to claim something.
Yeah, thats why out of shame you had to change your screen name from "Nuclear-Pak" to this "Btarva" or whatever?
You have a habit of behaving like the know all , above and beyond the actual people handling the matter.
Now you claiming that PAF didnt shoot SU-30MKI despite PAF claiming that they did shoot the jet..Who exactly are you? Some random person in Qatar?

There is a video of 2 shoots descending on LOC. .. Its a clear video with audio description

They were not pakistani

I had 3 counter questions also!! If you try to answer them then you will get the answers. Also I have heard that ISI also confirmed the kill, no doubt we got the Sqn no on the monument.

also apart from radar blips, PAF has distress call recorded.

what else do u want??

These 3 confirms that Radar blip disappeared from the scopes which is not enough to confirm a kill. Kaiser Tufail answered all your questions. And Btw A similar claim was made during Afghan war where PAF confirmed a Soviet SU-22 kill through HUD and other electronic data which later turned out to be incorrect as the Aircraft was managed to crash land back in Afghanistan.

Uploaded just 6 hrs ago, wow indeed where was this vid hiding all this time?

Indian news report from Indian eyewitnesses of Indian FIGHTER JET going over border and coming back shot down crashing in indian side. Now clip doesnt say it was Su30, but IT COMPLETELY AND DEFINITELY destroys Indian claim of losing only 1 fighter plane that day.

Erm. Where has this video been all these months exactly?

Indian witnesses clearly describing a wrecked plane on the Indian side of the border??

And this footage has been hiding until now??
So what happened was right when the news first broke out that PAF had banged IAF on the 27th and it was bad. All these Indian channels started going to kashmir and interviewing people. They found out that a jet had crashed and then you had that anchors video saying a su30 had been shot down by PAF. Thats when panic gripped the GOI. IAF told them what really happened and they ordered a complete media blackout and narrative turn around.

So what happened was right when the news first broke out that PAF had banged IAF on the 27th and it was bad. All these Indian channels started going to kashmir and interviewing people. They found out that a jet had crashed and then you had that anchors video saying a su30 had been shot down by PAF. Thats when panic gripped the GOI. IAF told them what really happened and they ordered a complete media blackout and narrative turn around.

I think that the video, you have found and posted in this thread, warrants opening a new thread. This video is extraordinary.

I think that the video, you have found and posted in this thread, warrants opening a new thread. This video is extraordinary.
This is right we should viral it.... Let's the party begins again..... I am excited and curious to know the reaction of my neighbours.... But m sure they will come with BS arguments to counter it

This is right we should viral it.... Let's the party begins again..... I am excited and curious to know the reaction of my neighbours.... But m sure they will come with BS arguments to counter it

Of course, "Lallu" Kumars would surely come with some "Panjju" arguments.

Hazrat @Mangus Ortus Novem: Check this extraordinary video, which has just been posted by @loanranger. I think, a new thread is warranted.

Back
Top Bottom