What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Somebody debunk this guy my blood is boiling.I cant believe a seemingly educated twat can still believe the f16 downing based on a few vapour trails. Although he is trying to be logical there are gaping double standards in his narrative like why cant the smoke trails be of an su30. Oh and at the end of the video he alao manages to kill Nouman and Hassan....nobel prize is in order for einstien here !
Why would you debunk a hallucination?

The recorded data by ACMI onboard the aircraft which shot down Su-30 shows nothing significant since it was a BVR kill.
They are expecting this

Don't Know about their role in present skirmish but a nice pushto patch for 26 sq pesh.

D5VTQ_BW4AAQkop.jpeg

What it means is bandooq Mera qanoon hai.

Last edited:
....nobel prize is in order for einstien here !
Why stop there? Lets just make him the next PM of India*.

When I saw this charming interpretation for a dogfight, I wanted to throw up, but then no one would've noticed it with the amount b.s. surrounding it.

His narrative has more holes in it than a Swiss cheese (not something to be confused with Sunny Leone).

*If this jerkoff is successful in selling this bull, and gets countless hits by frustrated Indians - than yeah, he should be the perfect candidate for a PM position.

Why would you debunk a hallucination?
Yes you are right. I have resigned to the fact that they are lying to make themselves feel good. I hope their armed forces drown with the same ignorance as their public. Make things a bit easier for us but they wont go withought a fight but IA we will prevail as long as we stand for what is right.

When I saw this charming interpretation for a dogfight, I wanted to throw up, but then no one would've noticed it with the amount b.s. surrounding it.

His narrative has more holes in it than a Swiss cheese (not something to be confused with Sunny Leone).

*If this jerkoff is successful in selling this bull, and gets countless hits by frustrated Indians - than yeah, he should be the perfect candidate for a PM position.
Im sorry sir who is this sunny you speak of, seems quite the piece...:whistle:;).
Anyways on a serious note more facts should come out regarding the Su30 after the indian elections. Hopefully give you some prime footage to work on....Mirage SOW bombing footage would be a sight to behold....BVR kill footage would be like an arcade game wont get to see missiles hitting the plane cool never the less.....
Such oppurtunities come only once a century....

Somebody debunk this guy my blood is boiling.I cant believe a seemingly educated twat can still believe the f16 downing based on a few vapour trails. Although he is trying to be logical there are gaping double standards in his narrative like why cant the smoke trails be of an su30. Oh and at the end of the video he alao manages to kill Nouman and Hassan....nobel prize is in order for einstien here !

Your country has the MiG-21 black box, it has AWACS, radar and other electronic evidence to shut this conspiracy theory once and for all. But your DG ISPR keeps holding useless press conferences talking about “ we are peace loving country, we don’t want to retaliate” and other pointless blubberings. Don’t blame the Indians for clinching to these debunked claims. It’s all they have.

Don't Know about their role in present skirmish but a nice pushto patch for 26 sq pesh.

View attachment 557031

What it means is bandooq Mera qanoon hai.
That is an awesome patch. Spent time with them at the beginning of the year. Good squadron ran by a very experienced OC from the Viper side.

at this fall location many kashmiri are quoted saying that a jet has fallen near by..this was on zee news

now whether the eye witness are referring to same crash site which seems to be obivulsy a copper but why "confirm jet" statement..very weird
I believe the MiG21 crashed in Pakistan before this chopper went down. The Indian media didn't have footage of the MiG crash. That is why they settled for the chopper crash site. Things were not so different in the Pakistani media where all sorts of crashes from the past were being passed off as Indian jets shot down

I believe the MiG21 crashed in Pakistan before this chopper went down. The Indian media didn't have footage of the MiG crash. That is why they settled for the chopper crash site. Things were not so different in the Pakistani media where all sorts of crashes from the past were being passed off as Indian jets shot down
i am referring to ground witness stating a jet crashed...

Indians are frustrated .

The recorded data by ACMI onboard the aircraft which shot down Su-30 shows nothing significant since it was a BVR kill.
Just imagine if Bhartis had shot down a F16 for real, their media and army would’ve indeed gone bonkers with joy and hysteria

Just imagine if Bhartis had shot down a F16 for real, their media and army would’ve indeed gone bonkers with joy and hysteria

Obviously. US would be the first to leak that there is an F-16 missing. Followed by a massive order of F-21/F-18s. But it didnt happen.

The person also said "two blasts heard" ...could be multiple AIM120 hit on same target????????

Back
Top Bottom