What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

It's a golden talent. Congratulations for receiving it. Keep pumping blood, sweat and your spirit in... you are producing top of the line content. MaShaAllah.
Bloody fantastic, editing was great, that was a lot hard work, a labour of love and it shows, superb!
you are awesom buddy
Amazing video! Gave me goosebumps!
Top notch stuff! Loved it, keep up the awesome work. Hope to see more!!
A comprehensive summary of valor and might.....

A great job. Keep on producing more...
Thanx guys. Yep, that's the idea, but lack of footage prevents me from coming up with new material. Hate recycling...
Damn song was over 6mins long & (a) I didn't have enough footage (b) at some point, everyone would've stopped somewhere midway & said, "That's just too much".​
Good use of the virticle limit clip at the start, lol, what the original film makers intended as a cheap shot against Pak army, you turned it into a poke in the eyes for the Indians, lol.
Ahhh, you picked up on it. Good stuff. I was wondering if anyone would notice that scene from a 19 Year old film.
i wished for saab awac releasing flares ,should be included in this video, as they played a very crucial role, anyways very rejuvenating video.
Well, this was just a video on the PAK Armed Forces in general. There are a couple of videos on the events of 27th Feb that I edited & you can find SAAB AWACS there...(with flares) :-).
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-air-force-vids-edited-on-adobe-premiere.585383/page-2

Ahhh, you picked up on it. Good stuff. I was wondering if anyone would notice that scene from a 19 Year old film.
Hahaha, I know I'm getting old but you just had to write how old the movie is, lol. Really seemed like not too long ago.
You really do some hardwork and it shows in your videos. Good luck.

Thanx guys. Yep, that's the idea, but lack of footage prevents me from coming up with new material. Hate recycling...
Damn song was over 6mins long & (a) I didn't have enough footage (b) at some point, everyone would've stopped somewhere midway & said, "That's just too much".​

Well, this was just a video on the PAK Armed Forces in general. There are a couple of videos on the events of 27th Feb that I edited & you can find SAAB AWACS there...(with flares) :-).
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-air-force-vids-edited-on-adobe-premiere.585383/page-2
Please, please do one to the track of Mein Pakistan Hoon. The current one on youtube is poor quality video, though I love that song and love some of story build up but with your editing and eye for quality, I am sure you can make it much better, pretty please.

This is the video I am referring to:

Hi, can this please be discussed on the many threads for it, rather than opening a new one. Thanks.
world doesnt mean ordinary peoples... world powers have satellites in place n they the real picture...

Somebody debunk this guy my blood is boiling.I cant believe a seemingly educated twat can still believe the f16 downing based on a few vapour trails. Although he is trying to be logical there are gaping double standards in his narrative like why cant the smoke trails be of an su30. Oh and at the end of the video he alao manages to kill Nouman and Hassan....nobel prize is in order for einstien here !

Back
Top Bottom