What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

A210A419-5765-4158-9496-AFB5B7D5D585.jpeg
@Keysersoze

it was agreed by most knowledgeable members here that indians will do something stupid. And I know that our Armed Forces are ready. What could I do against jazba ?

I’m poor civilian guy with little knowledge so as I don’t know if we have different state of alert as Americans have ( defcon levels) so I used as a joke bold full red level.:P

plz ...I am just trying to share info....from twitter today......the two handles constantly posting one is theMystic and the other is delete.
see what is posted few minutes ago.....MOD has every right to delete my posts ....tabedaar.
IMG_20190416_193453_314.jpg

Well, my carrier hasn't sent any notification regarding the PAK Airspace (so far). Tonite was supposed to be my first flight after a couple of weeks off & it so happens its to Pakistan.

If something comes up (from my end), i'll share with you lot.

plz ...I am just trying to share info....from twitter today......the two handles constantly posting one is theMystic and the other is delete.
see what is posted few minutes ago.....MOD has every right to delete my posts ....tabedaar.

Speaking of NOTAM, which can be verified is different thing as compare to evacuation of embassy staff etc. You need to understand the difference and above all, some random account posting unsubstantiated news does not carry any weight or worth to share here. Such hoaxes are nothing but score some points pretending to be insider or informed. We all need to act responsibly and inquire before posting as such. Not everything is credible on Social Media. No media mentions such emergency except a random account.

Speaking of NOTAM, which can be verified is different thing as compare to evacuation of embassy staff etc. You need to understand the difference and above all, some random account posting unsubstantiated news does not carry any weight or worth to share here. Such hoaxes are nothing but score some points pretending to be insider or informed. We all need to act responsibly and inquire before posting as such. Not everything is credible on Social Media. No media mentions such emergency except a random account.
noted and will follow...IA.....

Well, my carrier hasn't sent any notification regarding the PAK Airspace (so far). Tonite was supposed to be my first flight after a couple of weeks off & it so happens its to Pakistan.

If something comes up (from my end), i'll share with you lot.
Any news?

I will not speculate or post fist hand info coming from my village anymore.
Yes the LoC is always hot. Pray for the best.
Loc Ok?

slightly off topic, shouldn't we create awareness of air raids, i have never heard air raid siren and doubt would know God forbid if it's on to know what it is, also general public awareness need to be raised to know what to do in such circumstances, our nation is the one which rushes to seaview to see an approaching hurricane :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom