What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

PAF went out to do a mission and they made it sure it strikes and strikes hard, damaging the enemy, and fully completed the mission, that's what I love about it, the Killer Instinct!!!

:pakistan::smitten::pakistan:

What they strike hard!! As much as I know, they locked the targets, including the Brigade headquarters where their army chief was having meetings and then strike open areas near the targets.
Do you have knowledge that PAF strike any actual targets!!Or you are referring to the message given through locking the targets!

Very murky at this stage. Some members were pointing fingers at US and others at Russia.

Russia is out of question. They wouldn't get involved, not where the Americans are. It is a toss between USA and Iran. I am also of the opinion it cannot be Iran. They already facing enough problems on other fronts. Plus in what sense they can help India!! The are facing huge problems for their own fighter jets etc.etc.
It is USA with its tacit approval and probably some kind of other technical or intel support.

Russia is out of question. They wouldn't get involved, not where the Americans are. It is a toss between USA and Iran. I am also of the opinion it cannot be Iran. They already facing enough problems on other fronts. Plus in what sense they can help India!! The are facing huge problems for their own fighter jets etc.etc.
It is USA with its tacit approval and probably some kind of other technical or intel support.

I am hearing some interesting news. The news is that Russia via Turkey also provided intelligence to Pakistan about Iran and Israel. ISI knew something was up but there were some missing pieces and Russia helped to provide the missing links. This enabled the Pak military to lay a more effective trap, and the rest is history.

What is the Pakistani pilot being denoted as? The Indian pilot is being denoted by an elephant and the bald eagle is the US, which both make sense.

Indian markings.

MiG-21-Bison-IAF.jpg

A goat. In this series of cartoons China is a rabbit, Russia a bear, and America an eagle.

I have just received some update. It is revealed that Turkey informed Pakistan after receiving the tip from the Russians that India is about to strike Pakistan with Israel and Iran. Let see if it is confirmed officially.

I am hearing some interesting news. The news is that Russia via Turkey also provided intelligence to Pakistan about Iran and Israel. ISI knew something was up but there were some missing pieces and Russia helped to provide the missing links. This enabled the Pak military to lay a more effective trap, and the rest is history.

I' just updated my response. Yes that's what I heard too. Everyone is watching the situation closely. Russians have their interests that Pakistan is not harmed.

I usually take Mr Hamid's revelations with a pinch of salt but this possibility has me pondering since the beginning and have mentioned it twice on the forum.

View attachment 544366

He is just a conspiracy theorist, Even if we assume that reports of Isreal's involvement is true, still the role will be of adviser. They aren't that much idiots to get into Indian planes and start attacking Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom