What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Sour grapes janab, bas karo.

Kya kur suktey hain ye loag. They are in a state of shock. Overconfidence took them here.

DGISPR clearly said, we will surprise and oh boy didn't they badly surprised you @SrNair

sirf mutlab ki baat ho, woh quoate kertey hain ispr ki khali for face saving ..woh kehtey hain nah:

'Dil ko bhalaney ky liyeh Galib, Khiyaal acha hai'

It's impossible to hide wreckage of plane IAM pretty sure there is no su30 loss only.
Mig and helicopter loss
There is a sparsely populated mountain range with peaks rinsing 4-4.5 km above sea level roughly 30 km from border on Indian held side..
When time is right, may be in one of its publications, PAF will mention the event possibly with radar/signal intelligence data with name of wing commander who shot it down..

There is a difference our military must answrer to a lots of superiors and Parliament
Lets talk about Surgical strike .
First report was from DG ISPR that IAF crossed Pak airspace and went inside around 3 to 4 km and chased away by PAF before they drop bomb in haste near to LoC .

Then locals from KPK said through the social media and become viral and start anti India slogan after that because they said their was bombing near to their home.

First retraction from DG ISPR .
Changed the narrative,said attack was 80 km inside KPK and said only pine trees .
Our side perhaps already calculated because being a professional army they cordon that area ,not even allow local police .Took the benefit of predawn situation cleaned up all areas within hours and changed that there was nothing in that place .

Post strike activity of Pak military was indeed impressive .Even foreign jouranlists convinced .
We can also understand because this was an embarassing situation.Your officials cant accept US invasion Abottabad let alone IAF strike in KPK.

But after the battle damage assesment ,perhaps they will release details thats not affects
the our classified details.

Did you check why IAF used SPICE 2000 ? It has a gliding bomb with a range of 60 Kms ... They came to the appropriate distance and released the bombs

where 8-). i didnt even a post of wreckage

You post something muc
where 8-). i didnt even a post of wreckage

You did not post my mistake, but you did put photo of that kid, and that photo represent what? Claim that you downed Su-30MKI and I ask you to provide some evidence. Do you have evidence that you downd Su-30MKI? I can claim that our MiG-21Bis downed F-22 but i dont have any evidence. If you know what i mean.

Now that is interesting, could someone translate it please
Person1: Second one, Where is the second one? Where is the second one?
Person2: Second one is there, Second one is there..
Person3: Second one landed up there , second one landed up there
Person 1: Where the second one landed? Where? Up there? Where the jet crashed?
Person 4: Up there. Soldiers already reached there
Person 5: He had pistol.He fired.
Person 1: landed up there right? landed up there.
Person 5: Yes

You post something muc

You did not post my mistake, but you did put photo of that kid, and that photo represent what? Claim that you downed Su-30MKI and I ask you to provide some evidence. Do you have evidence that you downd Su-30MKI? I can claim that our MiG-21Bis downed F-22 but i dont have any evidence. If you know what i mean.
you dnt believe then dnt believe its your choice. :-)

Person1: Second one, Where is the second one? Where is the second one?
Person2: Second one is there, Second one is there..
Person3: Second one landed up there , second one landed up there
Person 1: Where the second one landed? Where? Up there? Where the jet crashed?
Person 4: Up there. Solders already reached there
Person 5: He had pistol.He fired.
Person 1: landed up there right? landed up there.
Person 5: Yes
Thanks! I suppose he would the Sikh that Baba Ji mentioned

Back
Top Bottom