What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

This is too early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes "Abhi" have to go back...… we have to let him go,,, but this is dam to earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
More timely than you realize. This will debunk their whole plan which was going to be announced. Brilliant.

Well we dont want to waste our biscuits and tea on him....

We have shown the world circus what we wanted to show them:
1) We arent the war mongers
2) We didnt start this
3) We know how to respect international treaties and rights - if we can protect a POW we def can protect our citizens

If he stays or goes...he has served his purpose! WE have recorded confession we are not blood thirsty even to the enemy!

#JaiSriRam

By the way this was very costly. Where can we make a claim for reparation for this very short war apparently ended by the great Khan by a merciful gesture.

Reminds of an old Hittite Kings story. Do not ask me how that ended

52809902_10156496011459753_7218903876324294656_n.jpg

Oh we are still waiting for the aukat to set in :unsure:

Modi is still jumping and hissing like a rabid ape!

Exactly. I doubt Ik is behaving stupid. Without any guarantee returning enemy pilot is dumb.

I think the worse here for Pakistan is that hey have confirmed the date. They should have not confirmed the date. That would have been a good bargaining chip in case they really wanted a de escalation.
Well, the bargaining chip has already been issued from the time he was arrested!
2ndly, the date has been set to show india it doesnt have much time to whine coz we are climbing the morale ground as winners who have their cool and want regional peace...Cant say the same for Modi :coffee:

Hey if they dont de-escalate then the deal will be off the table...
After all we are the peace lovers not them....so peace has to start from us
I know it is best for us and our regain ,,,,,,, And we have to let him go , today or tomorrow or after Months ,, he is kinds of a POW...……
Well , Our PM again show ,he will take 2 steps for peace and prosperity , Now it is on India...… And Indian...……

All the best for Mr-Abhi , affine solder … Soon he will be reunited with his family..... (Yeh I know he is our enemy , but my culture force me to appreciate )

Last edited:
Where can we make a claim for reparation for this very short war apparently ended by the great Khan by a merciful gesture.
You see it is a historical feat!

We are going down as peace loving ...them...meh...
We are going down as one who practice restrain for regional peace...them...meh..
We are going down as the one who INITIATED the peace talks -like in Afghanistan...In the long run we should have set a new image of Pakistan which will benefit our people and future generations...them...meh..

You see it is a historical feat!

We are going down as peace loving ...them...meh...
We are going down as one who practice restrain for regional peace...them...meh..
We are going down as the one who INITIATED the peace talks -like in Afghanistan...In the long run we should have set a new image of Pakistan which will benefit our people and future generations...them...meh..

yeah that Hittite King died struck by a plague after he conquered Egypt and brought prisoners back.

i do not know how that fits in your story but it is what it is

We dont bargain over misery of serving soldiers.

Good for you. Pressure clearly visible.

Well, the bargaining chip has already been issued from the time he was arrested!
2ndly, the date has been set to show india it doesnt have much time to whine coz we are climbing the morale ground as winners who have their cool and want regional peace...Cant say the same for Modi :coffee:

No buddy. lol.. IK knows so very well that Pakistan cant afford a war. he knows India is not going back now and there is an escalation for sure. It is decision under pressure.

More timely than you realize. This will debunk their whole plan which was going to be announced. Brilliant.
Agree Sir...………………. It is...…… Because of our culture (Mahman navazi) I was saying why not we keep him for few more days...…. :enjoy:

Oh we are very tolerant...Look at the number of indian trolls and other members...Were we not tolerant, like on indian forums, such a number would not be getting any ranks :agree:

Tell me 1 indian forum that has given any ranks to Pakistani members :coffee:

As for my tolerance...I have ZERO tolerance against BS and fake news! It is not just my tolerance...it is the tolerance of the world you live in...NO ONE likes a lying machine like indian news!
I personally believe there is a sweetness in every trolling, after all you have managed to attract their attention.

If your rival spends his time to keep repeating you are inferior, then that means your superiority has already reached a worrisome level for him, that makes him wanting to repeat his claim.

P.S
Their trolling is equal to Pakistani trolling, when I was checking this thread yesterday, Pakistanis weren't showing much a better attitude, even though strangely there was no Indian to reply them (now I know they were in another thread!). bragging about shooting down an unarmed helicopter (when even Pakistan hasn't taken the responsibility) has clear responses.

Back
Top Bottom